pvthndl is offline New Member

Double up on Propecia?

I've been on Propecia for about 8 months now to stop general thinning on top (good results, by the way). Now that I'm starting an Eth/EQ/Winny cycle, would it make sense to pop two pills per day to help avoid hair loss? Doesn't seem like there is much risk of overdose on this stuff, but I don't want to take more $1/pill stuff than I need.

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Not sure about dosing but I know that with aromatization you have DHT (dehydrotestosterone) and that can be a main factor in Male pattern baldness. Although the propecia helps with that I am not sure about the effect while on cycles. I do know that propecia will also help prostate disorders which makes sense since DHT is also the primary cause of prostate cancer.

pvthndl is offline New Member
    Bump - still hoping someone has an opinion on this one. In the meantime, I've upped my dose to 2 pills/day.

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Don't do that untill you find out the possible side effects. Ask you M.D

harleyhenders is offline New Member

Thumbs down not a good idea

my brother in law is a pharmacist and he says that the doctor is supposed to run tests because it is hard on the liver ,so adding juice will probly put alot of stress on your liver.

bonker is offline Associate Member
    If your not sure ask your doc.I can't stress this enough be honest with your m.d.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    No need to double up on the pill matter of fact if you dont a script for it switch to proscar better results at a cheaper price

Surfárn is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbells101
    Not sure about dosing but I know that with aromatization you have DHT (dehydrotestosterone) and that can be a main factor in Male pattern baldness. Although the propecia helps with that I am not sure about the effect while on cycles. I do know that propecia will also help prostate disorders which makes sense since DHT is also the primary cause of prostate cancer.

But since it has to do with the aromatizaton I think it would be good to stay on the dosage of propecia and add proviron to the cycle.

Thread Information