Thread: chubby chest

needsomehelp is offline Associate Member

chubby chest

will a var with 1 test pill cycle harden my chest or make it bigger, but still soft?

No var or "test pill" will get rid of your boobs. Thats what Diet & cardio are for bro. Simple solutions to problems...Don't over analyze things. Check out the diet section , they have loads of info. Study and read up on threads to create your own diet specifically for cutting BF. Also the workout forum discusses numerous ways of cardio to do for losing fat. Goodluck.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by needsomehelp
    will a var with 1 test pill cycle harden my chest or make it bigger, but still soft?

Your screen name is very suiting.

I strongly suggest you stick around and research because your question makes no sense and that "cycle" is nothing.

Oh wait are you referring to 1-test as in 17beta-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-3-one ?

Depends on the concentration of the test. Hell that might be enough alone.

test-e-junky is offline Junior Member
    aas will not get rid of gyno, diet/cardio or surgery would help.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    No "test pill" will get rid of your boobs.
    bahahahaha.

post of the year.

I think he is reffering to 1-test, isnt that oral ? Might be wrong.

Yes, 1 test oral. And guys just to defend myself a wee bit...I'm all over the cardio, 3 miles on the treadmill b4 lifting. I've been lifting since I was in HS. Old School. Dead lifts, Bent over rows, dumbells, squats, chin ups...lol...I'm sure that stuff isn't old school on this site, but it seems to be at most gyms I'm forced to attend.

Anyhow, I've done two var cycles previous to now. I'm 35 and missed the gym for 6 months and got chubbed up! 5' 11" 185 to present 210. So I'm soft and my once decent chest is bitchy looking now. I have no experience being chubby and THEN hitting the var/ 1- test.

Simply put- Can one lose 20 lbs of fat WHILE getting muscular on that cycle? OR will it pack on top? PS- Yes I know it's a girly cycle.

I wouldnt run 3 miles before lifting. How do you have any energy to put your max effort into it when you have expended that much energy prior to lifting?

It kind of loosens up my breathing and my muscles...maybe the age. My work outs are pretty hard too. I'll usually take 1 ephedrine (In the good old days my favorite drink, Ripped Fuel had it in it) 25mg after running and it really opens my breathing and energizes me. I work out 45 minutes weights HARD 2 to 3 minutes between sets 4 exercises 1 warm up set, then 3 more in ascending wgt descending reps 10 8 4
    Last edited by needsomehelp; 10-20-2006 at 08:35 PM.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd try changing your exercise ruitine, and also you diet. Loosing weight is all diet and cardio.

I'd try and do 35-45 mins cardio in the AM before a meal. That works extreamly well for me, and others.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Check out the thread "Belly Fat", though the name seems specific, its applications are vast and appropriate to your topic.

M.

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    I would suggest running after cardio it is also reported a very good time to maximize losing calories stated by an article in flex magazine, that could help, but i think you need to research a tad bit more bud, and like they said AA's def wont get rid of ur breast

Thread Information