BigHuman is offline Associate Member

Advice on my upcoming cycle

Hey guys.

First off I am new on this forum, have been doing alot of reading on here and thought why not just sign up. Then can chat to others and get advice and give advice.

So anyway my stats are.

26 years old
    6ft
    11% BF
    Weight 90kg
    My last cycle was a Bulking cycle sust eod with deca shot twice a week and 50mg d-bol a day.
    Stayed on this for 12 weeks then did pct and have been off any geat for few months now.
    So now Ive picked up some Tren multi bottles, Equipose , Sust 250 , D-bol oral , and Test Prop and Test Enth.
    Im trying to put together my nexy cycle in my head!
    was thinking Tren mixed with test prop eod, Equipose twice a week, and 50mg d-bol a day.
    Results im looking for are strength as always, size, but also hardness and vascularity.
    Anyway Anyone like to offer advice on what you would do if you had all that gear.
    Ive shot for a while now and have took high doses, I always shoot in my delts and triceps, never legs or but! as two years ago I got an abcess down there so now I just avoid shooting.
    Plus after hitting my Triceps for 12 weeks they have blowen right up and always get remarked on in the gym.

Anyway il shut up, So what you all think , what would u cycle with all that gear ive got.
    Cheers.

Advice on Cycle

Come on guys I need some of your expert advice.

If you had tren ,Eq,Test prop,Test Enth,D-Bol

What would you use for a cycle?

I know with tren and prop your going have to jab ed, or eod.

Which would leave Test Enth and the Equipose and the D-bol orals.

Any sugestions would be great?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I would save the Test E and Dbol for a bulk. If its hardness and vascularity you seek then shoot the prop ED. Dont know what tren ester you have so cant advize when to shoot it. Shoot EQ twice a week maybe 300mg per shot. Be aware the EQ should be run for 11-12 weeks as it takes a long time to take effect. It may be possible to get results megadosing it for a short cycle but you would need to talk to someone more knowledgable in that area (marcus).

1-12 EQ 600mg per week
    1-13 Test P 100mg per day
    6-12 tren (not sure on dose due to ester)

Hey thanks man

The Tren I have is Trenbolone Acitate which has Parabolan above that, in a multi bottle 76mg per 1ml.

I do want hardness and vascularity, My vascularity is very good in my inner arms, and little bit in my left shoulder, this is all through clean diet and past cycles.

But I want more, have bulked for 2 long now, have been on sust,deca ,d-bol for ages and got bigger but a bit water also.

I dont hold water that much though and I am pretty ripped but again this is cos I eat ONLY clean year round, always on a clean diet, I love plain chicken,brown rice, and broccli! YUM YUM!
    I do have one little cheat day though, but this is how I eat always.
    So what you think bout this Tren I got?

Thread Information