JackD23 is offline New Member

Question Singular muscle steroid?

Hi

I was wondering if any u guys know of any sort of steroid that i can inject into my calf that will single it out it the majority of it will affect there.

The reason behind this is my left calf is 2 inches smaller than my right due to something that not even a neuro surgeon can work out.

Any help would be appreciated.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I don't believe there is a steroid that can do this. You may want to try training that calf and not the other to try and get some size on it. BBers use Synthol to bring up lagging parts but the jury is still out on wether it can make paermanent change. Many say it can as it stretches the fascia of the muscle allowing more room for growth. Others say this is not true and only enhances the area due to it being inflamed from holding oil it cant break down. Many also argue that an oil that sits in the muscle so long could be dangerous. I have not had personal experience with it. I would suggest training is the answer.

Thanks very much for ur advice i am trying to train each calf seperate and only letting my right pull what my left can just manage, this has made it grow about half an inch in 6 months. It is painful to train though but perseverance has been they key. God knows what the problem is but every high up surgeon ive seen looks at it in amazement. And i have been thinking about synthol but i am young and am worried about long term side affects. Traing it is very difficult though.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    This is the New member's welcome forum.

I'll move the thread to the steroid forum so it can get more responses.

Nark

2bshredded is offline Member
    I asked the same question 5 months ago....the answer was basically No there is not a Roid that will do this.
    For all it's worth I had an impinged nerved in my neck that fvcked up my whole left side for six months, most of my left side was lagging...ie arm, pec, shoulder.
    After 5 months of working it I'm seeing equalaterism...is that a word?
    Anyway it took a while and it's not perfect but a lot better.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    There is nothing really. Synthol is the closest thing to what you are wanting.

Although there have been tests that show site injects to help muscle growth. I'll see if I can look it up. It delbt with pec injects, but should still be relevant.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Usually when one of my forearms starts to get bigger than the other, I just switch hands.

Seriously bro, I have the same prob. I do exactly what youre doing, focus your work outs on bringing it up. *EDIT*I blame it on me driving a 5-speed for the last 6 years. lol

pit_bully is offline Associate Member
    I will start by saying this "Site injections do not promote localized muscle growth", BUT I will tell ya there is no doubt in my mind nor any part of my body that I have ever injected winny that there is a noticable different from even just one shot. I guess it is instant scar tissue or the fact that winny irratates the pissout of any area on my body, but as soon as I shoot winny in a muscle that area gets bigger and seems to stay bigger. I shoot Tren , test, etc. and the area stays the same, but the area also does not hurt. I guess the winny irratates me so bad that the area swells up much bigger. I have argued this with my friend who has shot me up plenty of times. He says he doesnt care what I tell him he just knows that ever since I shot that winny my delts swelled up and as he put it stayed enormous looking like ball joint from a rig whether or not I was even hardcore at the gym or not. I bought a house and fell off the wagon for two years and looked like caca. But you can put money on it that when the tank top is on peeps are staring at them shoulders. I just started shooting in my biceps. The first shot was up alittle higher in the bicep and three days later I have a peak that I never had seen before. Next shot in biceps I went lower area now my damn arm looked liked it was missing muscle in the middle. LOL I am shooting center tonight so I will see. I am not saying this will help ya with two inches, but winny at least for me --->SEEMS<---- to make the area look bigger.

I have not heard anything like this before but at this stage it might be worth a shot let me know how u get on with it. I am finding dofficult to buy winny i tried a few months ago. Its defo worth thinking about tho. Cheers.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    You could try MGF, it's supposedly liquid gold.

Thread Information