Thread: Anabol Cycle

thunder29 is offline New Member

Anabol Cycle

I have read all the info I could on this, and I always get different views on anabol from different sources. So, I thought it would be better to ask someone here who has done this and their experience in a nutt shell. I have anabol and norvidex for estogen. What can I expect from anabol? And will norvidex be ok to stop any side effects.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by thunder29
    I have read all the info I could on this, and I always get different views on anabol from different sources. So, I thought it would be better to ask someone here who has done this and their experience in a nutt shell. I have anabol and norvidex for estogen. What can I expect from anabol? And will norvidex be ok to stop any side effects.
    Nolva will block estrogenic sides, not reduce the total amount of circulating estrogen. Which is what an AI would do, thus being superoir IMHO.

Dbol only will lead to gains in strength and mass, yes. But there often reported to be difficult to attain post cycle. If I were to do it, which I may oneday, I'll be doing a low dose of around 15-20mg/ED, with liver values checked every4 weeks and combining it with an AI.

What would be good to stop the circulating estrogen? I have work out over the past 6 years or so and this will be my first cycle. What is ED,AI? I am new to this and I am still learning the terms. So please forgive me if I sound like an idiot. Would the circulating estrogen work its way out or do I need something to counter it.

Skip my last post of the terms, but what would be an good AI? How could I stop the circulating estrogens

Thread Information