stitch1967 is offline Member

Bad Advice From a Trainer on Sust...Pls comment

My friend is about to start a Sust 250 cycle...a trainer at his local gym has been givin' him advice on lifting, diet, etc.

The trainer has a lot of "bad" cycle experience, although the fcker is huge and ripped, and gave my bud this advice.

wk 1-2 125 mg 2X per week (Mon/Wed) this is supposed to be allow your natty system to shutdown slowly.

wk 3 750mg (375mg in two shots)
    Wk 4-5 0mg
    Wk 6 750mg (375mg in two shots)
    continue schedule until 10cc complete

The trainer says that he researched this "cycle" and this is a new approach to taking Sust (this I agree with because this goes against everything I've learned about stable blood levels - it's a new one on me)

AND get this he told my bud that he should follow this up with a DECA ONLY CYCLE.

Why are there so many buffed/ripped up guys out there with such bad cycle habits and advice?

Has anyone heard of any such BS as this to cycle Sust or did this guy just pull it out of his ass?

I know that this is absurd, but would like comments so that I can print this out and show my bud his trainer that he's gained some trust in is dead wrong on this.

Thx
    Last edited by stitch1967; 10-24-2006 at 04:00 PM.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    I heard someone say once that you shouldn't ask the biggest guy in the gym for advice; you should ask the guy that has made the most improvement.

Tell your friend to sign up here...the rest is up to him.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I would comment on why people get big with crappy cycles but i will get yelled at and flamed on THIS board.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    I could maybe see running deca only then test, to help replace your now non existant levels until the deca metabolites left. But definatly not the other way around. And @ 750mg/wk I hope he'd get good results. I know people on their 6th cycle still @ 500.

Thread Information