Thread: prop dose

MattY_D is offline Junior Member

prop dose

my mate that trains with me is about to start a prop cycle but doesnt know wat dosage he should do, hes done a cycle of test E @ 500mg for 12weeks for his first cycle, and so now he wants to hit prop, so what would the dosages be?? oh and he only wants to inject it every 3rd day.

BigHuman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MattY_D
    my mate that trains with me is about to start a prop cycle but doesnt know wat dosage he should do, hes done a cycle of test E @ 500mg for 12weeks for his first cycle, and so now he wants to hit prop, so what would the dosages be?? oh and he only wants to inject it every 3rd day.
    Prop needs to be injected every day mate, or at the least every other day. its a short ester and has to be done this way, injecting every three days aint going cut it.

MattY_D is offline Junior Member
    so if he was to do every other day wat would be the dose?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    75/100 ED I would shoot for 100ED

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Dont know anything about this guy so how can we give him recommendations?
    You cant just come into an international forum with over 50 000 members and say hey what dose should my friend run...it is gonna be different for everyone and we just give ADVICE, what you do with the advice is your prerogative. But no way will I give advice knowing absolutely nothing about this guy.

And to say he only wants to inject it every 3 days is just poor decision making. If you are serious enough to use AAS you better be serious enough to run them the right way. This isnt like creatine and you can say ya i dont feel like taking it today so I wont. If he wants to use prop he should inject it EVERYDAY.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Dont know anything about this guy so how can we give him recommendations?
    You cant just come into an international forum with over 50 000 members and say hey what dose should my friend run...it is gonna be different for everyone and we just give ADVICE, what you do with the advice is your prerogative. But no way will I give advice knowing absolutely nothing about this guy.

And to say he only wants to inject it every 3 days is just poor decision making. If you are serious enough to use AAS you better be serious enough to run them the right way. This isnt like creatine and you can say ya i dont feel like taking it today so I wont. If he wants to use prop he should inject it EVERYDAY.

I missed the E3D..... it should be ED do it right or dont do it at all. All or nothing.

Thread Information