pimptastic is offline Junior Member

is this the cycle for me

im currently taking 600mg deca per week, 100 mg winstrol per day and 60mcg clen per day

im 28 yrs old
    280lbs
    6ft
    i think my bf% is low to mid 20's

im trying to lose body fat and gain strength. i work out at least 4 days a week
    doing alot of circuit training and some cardio. i lift fairly heavy most of the time and i use mostly free weights with few machines thrown in. im not sure if my winstrol is legit because im not getting the result ive been told it ussually offers for fat loss. im also wondering about a product ive been hearing alot about. ive been seein the name tren all over these board and was wondering if this is some thing i should incorporate into my cycle.

thanks to anyone who can offer me some much needed info

is this brand legit

ive only seen 1 other post here about the brand i started using. the brand is evalesco( xgear) i have the deca 300 and the winstrol i seem to have been getting results from the deca but quit using it because i got golfball size lumps in my glutes (both sides) these didnt show up till after the second injection in each side. i am now taking qv's deca 300 and im lovin it. ill post some pics of the xgear later but has anyone heard of this stuff before.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Gear alone is not going to solve your bf% issues.

Tren is not for beginners.

Sounds like continued exercise, training, and diet could do you well.
    JMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    Gear alone is not going to solve your bf% issues.

Tren is not for beginners.

Sounds like continued exercise, training, and <a href="http://forums.steroid .com/archive/diet">diet</a> could do you well.
    JMHO.

yeah i know that ive really been getting strict with my diet. i know i need to do more cardio as well. ive always had a problem with body fat. i was always the chubby kid and now im the chubby guy but i hide it well. most people think im just built like a tank because a majority of my bf is my mid section everything else stays pretty hard and tone.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pimptastic
    im currently taking 600mg deca per week, 100 mg winstrol per day and 60mcg clen per day

im 28 yrs old
    280lbs
    6ft
    i think my bf% is low to mid 20's

im trying to lose body fat and gain strength. i work out at least 4 days a week
    doing alot of circuit training and some cardio. i lift fairly heavy most of the time and i use mostly free weights with few machines thrown in. im not sure if my winstrol is legit because im not getting the result ive been told it ussually offers for fat loss. im also wondering about a product ive been hearing alot about. ive been seein the name tren all over these board and was wondering if this is some thing i should incorporate into my cycle.

thanks to anyone who can offer me some much needed info
    Where's the test?? How far into the cycle are you?

the only other cycle i have done was a cycle of sus 250 about 2 years ago. i had fairly good results but lots of problems with sex drive when i came off the cycle. i dont think i came off it right though so give me some pointers on how to take and come off test to minimize side affects. i can get any thing i want when i want it because i go get it my self. so if you know a good cycle for me i could try anything. by the way im going to start my 4th week of deca tommorrow and 5th week of winnie. i just got the clen 2 weeks ago when i went to tj

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    You should ask first,now you are running a cycle and then asking if this cycle is good for you,...wtf ? whats your goals in this cycle ?

LPR.

Quote Originally Posted by LatinoPR
    You should ask first,now you are running a cycle and then asking if this cycle is good for you,...wtf ? whats your goals in this cycle ?

LPR.
    no i didnt start without asking im just trying to get more info. i have alot of very good sources of information that im friends with and workout with but i beleive you can never have to many sources of info. if you read my original post i am trying to build strength and lose body fat. WOW if i would have known i was gonna get some body coming at me like this i wouldnt have ask. how else am i suppose to learn. you dont have to be like WTF if its that big of a deal to you dont answer my F'n post. obviously you dont want to help people out like i thought this forum was for.

Thread Information