Manpretty is offline Member

day 14 tbol/winny

im on day 14 of winny 50mg ed and tbol 50mg ed..... i feel more aggeresive and im f***ing my gf like theres no tmr. but i dont feel any strength gains yet which is my primary goal for the cycle along with a small increase in weight. This is my first cycle and im wondering if this is too short a time to see any gains or if it would be a good idea to bump up the dose to 60 tbol and 75winny?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    What are your stats (ht, wt, bf, yrs trained) and cycle history?

M.

My Apologies
    im 23 been training since i was 15 bf 8-9% 5'8'' 155lbs and goals as stated above

My Apologies
    im 23 been training since i was 15 bf 8-9% 5'8'' 155lbs and goals as stated above

Astrocreep_23 is offline Junior Member
    hey manpretty, let me know how you go with that, i just started the same cycle today, im using mine to cut tho. My last expereince with t bol, strength and size came on really strong in the 3rd week, and that was at 35mg ED, are u splitting your doses over the day or taking them in one hit?

Oh yeah i wouldn't bump it up much more either, thats a decent amount for your liver to break down already

Quote Originally Posted by Astrocreep_23
    hey manpretty, let me know how you go with that, i just started the same cycle today, im using mine to cut tho. My last expereince with t bol, strength and size came on really strong in the 3rd week, and that was at 35mg ED, are u splitting your doses over the day or taking them in one hit?
    splitting em up due to the short half life of both ~8 hours winny 16 hours tbol
    and for sure ....to date no strength yet and about 4 lbs gain in morning weighings, and def can tell the winny is working my muscles look/feel very hard.
    unfortunately no gas from the tbol yet cause that would be hilarious lol

Who gives a **** about sex drive.
    Yeah 3rd week for tbol, around week 2 you should see some strength gains from winstrol appearing.
    How long are you running it for?
    Do not up the dose, it's plenty high for your size.
    I'm guessing you need to eat more.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Who gives a **** about sex drive.

How long are you running it for?

I'm guessing you need to eat more.
    6 weeks and im eating ~3500-4000 cal's a day with ~200g of protien although a good 1600 cal's are coming from shakes
    how much more should i up that? as much as i can with solid food?

Quote Originally Posted by Manpretty
    6 weeks and im eating ~3500-4000 cal's a day with ~200g of protien although a good 1600 cal's are coming from shakes
    how much more should i up that? as much as i can with solid food?
    I'm no diet expert....I dont do much numbers and what. I have a problem with over eating which helps if you eat clean with lots of protein. Definitly up the protein, especially why on cycle.
    How much of that protein is actually coming from real foods?
    I'm getting ready to up my protein to 460grams/day.

Hmmm t bol killed my sex drive, was like putting an oyster in a slot machine most of the time. Yeah def need to eat more if bulking is your weapon of choice, you doing 6 weeks?

You might want to think about throwing some creatine in there as well to keep abit of fluid around the joints fi your prone to joint problems

goose is offline Banned
    I'm no diet expert....I dont do much numbers and what. I have a problem with over eating which helps if you eat clean with lots of protein. Definitly up the protein, especially why on cycle.
    How much of that protein is actually coming from real foods?
    I'm getting ready to up my protein to 460grams/day.

Why 460grams?

Whats your logic behind this?

prob only 80-100 from solid food i should prob up that a bunch now that i think of it
    Last edited by Manpretty; 10-30-2006 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Why 460grams?

Whats your logic behind this?

Get bigger.

I have to work to stay between 230-240lbs.
    Constintly running, need to stay lighter to be faster more explosive.
    But now its winter time which means less running. I wanna see if I can get up to 250lbs while staying the same BF or losing BF without sacrificing speed and adding more strength. I Dont want to go above 260lbs even though I weighed 258lbs when I was 18yrs old....BF% was 18% but strength and speed were not there.

prob only 80-100 from solid food i should prob up that a bunch now that i think of it

Yes , Definitly, I have 60grams of protein everymeal of the day.

lol your cetainly bigger than your average sprinter Hellmask, what do your run?

Quote Originally Posted by Astrocreep_23
    lol your cetainly bigger than your average sprinter Hellmask, what do your run?

I'm not a sprinter.

Well I do run to the toilet pretty quick from all that protein.....

Yeah me too, sometimes dont always make it, your lose freinds pretty quick when your sh*t your pants on a road trip

goose is offline Banned
    Get bigger.

I have to work to stay between 230-240lbs.
    Constintly running, need to stay lighter to be faster more explosive.
    But now its winter time which means less running. I wanna see if I can get up to 250lbs while staying the same BF or losing BF without sacrificing speed and adding more strength. I Dont want to go above 260lbs even though I weighed 258lbs when I was 18yrs old....BF% was 18% but strength and speed were not there.

I have to disagree with you on a number of levels,in fact I think a guy like you taking that much protein is Dangerous,I`m sure your aware that the liver needs to work hard to break these levels down. Once you have a clear understanding of muscle fiber and what stimulus is needed to envolk hypertrophy , you must than understand the role of glycogen .The mechanics of it all are quite complex in nature .But if you understand nutrition thoroughly , you'll know a calorie is a calorie no matter how you slice it,this is FACT. recently I've went as low as 1450 calories a day, 1000 of those calories came from carbohydrtaes , the rest from protein / fats . The results were great .I got hydrostaic testing done every four days to check body fat/ muscle tissue ratios, so I know for certain at this low level I didn't lose any muscle tissue. Most nutritionist / bodybuilding gurus and guys from this board lead you to believe high protein is essential for maintaining muscle mass. This couldn't be farther from the truth.The human body can produce muscle tissue with very little protein in take,due to human evolution,hence why I run a Paleolithic Diet,but thats another ball game.I do feel as an anthlete , you must and can , safely consume .80 grams per pound of lean muscle tissue, and retain or grow and repair fibers..as long as high amounts of carbohydrates are present/ available.

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    , you must and can , safely consume .80 grams per pound of lean muscle tissue, and retain or grow and repair fibers..as long as high amounts of carbohydrates are present/ available.
    im taking well over .8grams per pound more like 1.5grams per pound and i take urine tests to be sure im not wasting all that protien ....any insight into this goose? i mean where would it be going?

goose is offline Banned
    im taking well over .8grams per pound more like 1.5grams per pound and i take urine tests to be sure im not wasting all that protien ....any insight into this goose? i mean where would it be going?

Sometimes you have to turn your back on the crowd to seek the true Answers.Food is the most Important drug for me,it`s all about Perfecting
    the art to hold the size I have.I`m at the end with AAS as I have acheived most my goals being in good health with good test levels,however,I will be hitting slin/HGH/IGF and DNP hard,as I have been

It`s clear your a high protein lover good for you.High protein diets seem to cause more than their fair share of arguments. And one of the biggest debates centers on how much protein you need to build muscle.

Supporters of a high protein diet point to a series of studies showing that nitrogen balance is increased when you eat more protein.

Nitrogen is found in foods that contain protein (such as fish, meat, poultry, or dairy produce). Nitrogen balance represents the difference between the amount of nitrogen you consume, and the amount of nitrogen you excrete.

If you excrete more nitrogen than you consume, then you're in a negative nitrogen balance. On a high protein diet, you'll consume more nitrogen than you excrete. In this case, nitrogen balance is said to be positive.

Unfortunately, there are several problems with estimating protein needs using nitrogen balance alone. In fact, some researchers believe and have proven that people who exercise regularly may actually need less protein.

Check out the `International Journal of Sport Nutrition,` a guy called Dr. Peter Lemon — a researcher specializing in exercise and protein metabolism.All your answers are here.Check it out.

If you look at the practical guys like Dorian YATES his bulking cycles consisted of only 400G of Protein.I think this is justification that more does not mean better.

twiney is offline Junior Member
    nice post goose!

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twiney
    nice post goose!
    I agree...well put.

-ShrpSkn

thanks for the advice goose i will def be looking in to this

Thread Information