vein-x is offline Associate Member

Mail Boxes Etc vs PO Boxes + More...

Which do you pick? For whatever reason I have been PARANOID as hell lately and I don't know why but I can't even rent out a box, forget even recieving a pack! I know it's not illegal to rent out a box but there's this one question that keep coming up... Do you get they key and address to the box THAT DAY or do they send some form in the mail to your house... and will they think I look shady (I don't) and therefore put some kind of extra security on my box?

Now I'm debating whether I should use MB Etc or the PO Boxes. Which do you use? I 100% trust my source, I've ordered from him twice before. But the last two times I didn't have a girl at home who thinks I'm soo natural I don't even drink protein shakes ...so why would I be renting out a PO Box if I don't have to hide anything from her..

I know it sounds ridiculous.. am I really just being too paranoid?

MAJOR25 is offline Member
    Just be honest....

MAJOR25 is offline Member
    If you lie then shit is going to get worst between you and her.....experience right here...

Well I appreciate the help but this really has nothing to do with the girl.

Should I be worried about GETTING a box, not shipping anything to it, just getting the box? I don't know why I am, but I am.

And - Which would you choose, MBE or PO Box?

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Po boxes or mail box ECT dont matter i don't like them One you have to use real name why... I will be glad to answer... One if you get busted .. and they trace it back to a PO box that has a false name ... New charge called fraud using the US mail system also MUCH easier to get a warrent for a PO box them a home IMO..... But it one of them things bro Do what makes you feel better ... Do what I am bout to do get scripts from A DOC HRT.. TRT and end the madness..... they are making it So .. anything you do can and will charged....

One of My employee's just had postal police FEDS ... show up here at my offices with an arrest warrent.. WHy .. he was doing some shady shit through the mail with ebay and differnet post office boxes.... ect... I didnt get the full story But I never ever sceen postal police before And they have bages and guns and have all the FED powers....

Thanks for the replies so far. Any other opinions?

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    I have always used a fake name and never had problems. i think they actually have to give it to you if its your POBox regardless of the name. I think it would be easier to get away with it under a different name.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    I have always used a fake name and never had problems. i think they actually have to give it to you if its your POBox regardless of the name. I think it would be easier to get away with it under a different name.
    You mean have the package addressed to a different name than what's on the PO Box? I don't know if the Post Office'll allow that... anyone know if MBE will let that fly? That's a good idea if it'll work...

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    The PO or the pack under the diff name?

I mean, if you had a family using a PO box then there would def be diff names in there.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    You mean have the package addressed to a different name than what's on the PO Box? I don't know if the Post Office'll allow that... anyone know if MBE will let that fly? That's a good idea if it'll work...

My POBox never had problems. And plus, i think the only time you have to really be careful of your address and all that, is when you are importing. If its international, you have a much higher likeliness of a successful order IMO. I have ordered about 7 times internationally with no probs and I am having problems right now importing.

...you mean domestic? If thats the case then you're probably right - i'll be fine.

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    I've never done either, but I've heard of people getting it mailed to their house under a false name. When the package arives, they mark RETURN TO SENDER and leave it for a few days. After a few days or a week, they take it.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    Which do you pick? For whatever reason I have been PARANOID as hell lately and I don't know why but I can't even rent out a box, forget even recieving a pack! I know it's not illegal to rent out a box but there's this one question that keep coming up... Do you get they key and address to the box THAT DAY or do they send some form in the mail to your house... and will they think I look shady (I don't) and therefore put some kind of extra security on my box?

Now I'm debating whether I should use MB Etc or the PO Boxes. Which do you use? I 100% trust my source, I've ordered from him twice before. But the last two times I didn't have a girl at home who thinks I'm soo natural I don't even drink protein shakes ...so why would I be renting out a PO Box if I don't have to hide anything from her..

I know it sounds ridiculous.. am I really just being too paranoid?

My G/F know everything of juice,even my new thing of powders and home brewrie.,...be honest and tell her the true.

LPR.

Thread Information