Thread: Debating Roids

maxoutfella is offline New Member

Debating Roids

I finally made the decision on taking steroids . I wiegh 200lbs im 6ft and work out atleast 4 times a week. i was taking testosterone for a while DHEA HGH And Tribulius. I did 3 3 week Cycles of this every time i gained atleast 10lbs on my bench. Its not bad but it could always be more thats why i was debating on taking roids.

Anyways i had a few questions. What are some popular types, adn what kind of cycles should i do, and how long before working out should i take them to get the best affect?

Also i heared from a few ppl to take longitude or some kind of male enhancement supplement to stop shrinkage is this true?

Also when i was taking the hgh dhea ant tribulus i would get pain in my testicles it felt like i had been kicked in the nutts is that normal?

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board bro.. Tons of great info here.

Start with this:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=212234

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    Welcome to the board bro.. Tons of great info here.

Start with this:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=212234

Great post and advise ...

Welcome to AR Bro!!

And also check the rules

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by maxoutfella
    I finally made the decision on taking steroids . I wiegh 200lbs im 6ft and work out atleast 4 times a week. i was taking testosterone for a while DHEA HGH And Tribulius. I did 3 3 week Cycles of this every time i gained atleast 10lbs on my bench. Its not bad but it could always be more thats why i was debating on taking roids.

Anyways i had a few questions. What are some popular types, adn what kind of cycles should i do, and how long before working out should i take them to get the best affect?

Also i heared from a few ppl to take longitude or some kind of male enhancement supplement to stop shrinkage is this true?

Also when i was taking the hgh dhea ant tribulus i would get pain in my testicles it felt like i had been kicked in the nutts is that normal?
    you were taking test?

ok i have read over the rules and found the answer to most of my questions except how long before workign out should i take dhea tribulus and hgh i am 19 i wiegh 200lbs 6ft tall work out 4 to 5 times a week. and i am also taking cell tech 2 times a day and nitro tech protien 3 to 4 times a day.

Also is it normal while on the dhea tribulus and hgh to feel like you have just been kicked in the test constantly for atleast a few hours?

Rye_guy is offline Member
    welcome...

your 19 and already been playin with AAS? how long have you been training? whats your diet like? these are the typical questions you can expect to be asked.

I would assume 19 to be a bit young to be playing with compounds such as these. I would recomend goin natty for a while, but its not like we can stop you.

there is deffinatley alot of great info here, the guys here are alot of help, dont take it for granted. lol also check the diet forum and post your diet there for some fine tweakin.

good luck with your goals lad. wish you the best, just be safe and smart about wot yer doin

Quote Originally Posted by maxoutfella
    ok i have read over the rules and found the answer to most of my questions except how long before workign out should i take dhea tribulus and hgh i am 19 i wiegh 200lbs 6ft tall work out 4 to 5 times a week. and i am also taking cell tech 2 times a day and nitro tech protien 3 to 4 times a day.

Also is it normal while on the dhea tribulus and hgh to feel like you have just been kicked in the test constantly for atleast a few hours?
    DHEA sucks...and its worthless at your age.

Are you really on HGH? Or a precursor?

Rye guy what do you mean by going natty???
    also i am taking protien supplement in the morning sports pharma 27g but i take a scoop and a hallf so about 40g then 2 cans of tuna or 2 pieces of chicken w/a glass of grape celltech for lunch mmmm. and another scoop of the sports pharma 27g of protien at about 3ish. And for dinner i try to eat some more tuna steak or chincken but from time to time i end up eating fast food or pizza. Then more cell tech and nitro tech night time after working out. Basically my goals are like every one else get huge gains and get rippedand hopefully play college football, i know there is no magic pill that will make it happen over night. its just that have been working out for about 4 years now and the last 2 i have been dedicated on a regular schedule im just looking for somthing to help me out other then protien n creatine n pre workout supplements.

Flagator i am taking HGH oral spray i am guessing it is HGH since it says it on there not sure tho lol. and why is DHEA worthless?

You need more carbs and more solid sources of protein in your diet. And probably more calories as well.

Its an HGH precursor...probably amino acids like Glutamine, Arginine, etc.

You have more than enough natty test and natty DHEA...taking extra DHEA does squat.

Natty means natural.

Thread Information