Thread: 1-ad Returns...

Sepsis is offline Member

1-ad Returns...

just got this email today, anyone heard of or tried this stuff let me know!

'Without a doubt, the most powerful and best selling prohormone of all time was Ergopharm's 1-AD. The active ingredient 1-Androstenediol converted to 1-Testosterone in the body which proved to be 700% more anabolic than regular testosterone. Supplement companies eventually built on this technology and started producing many different potent variations of this formula. The most notorious being M-One-T, Monster Test, and Methyl 1-Test Xtreme. Almost two years ago, however, they were all taken off the market.

Earlier this month, we brought you a reformulated version of one of the first prohormones, 4-AD. This came and went as we blew through our entire stock in just a few days. We were thrilled to have one of the originals back but we had no idea what was eventually in store for us. Fast forward a few weeks and MassNutrition.com has on our hands the "gold standard" of prohormones, a product that replicates the 1-AD's and 1-Test's of yesterday. The name is 1-ANDROSTERONE and is once again manufactured by Advanced Muscle Science. Not only does 1-ANDROSTERONE convert at a very high rate to 1-Testosterone and is orally active like its predecessors, but it also is naturally occurring in the body making it a completely non-toxic compound. Add this to the fact that there is virtually zero estrogenic activity and very minimal water retention and you have an ideal supplement for building lean muscle mass and burning body fat. If you already have a bottle or two of the 4-AD from Advanced Muscle Science, it would be perfect to stack the 1-ANDROSTERONE with it. We are offering the 1-ANDROSTERONE first to our preferred clientele as always at an introductory price of only $56.95. As with the 4-AD, there is no telling if we will be receiving another shipment after this. Secure yours today as we cannot guarantee there will be enough for everyone!'

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I don't get it, the ban has been lifted?

briancb1 is offline Member
    no, its their latest version of 1-AD and 4-AD. I'll wait for a review honestly, nothing worse than a new product riding on the coat-tails of an old name....

GGallin is offline Senior Member
    I had good results with androstenedione. All these things sound the same. If its truly a prohormone then it is illegal.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by GGallin
    I had good results with androstenedione. All these things sound the same. If its truly a prohormone then it is illegal.
    Or they are exploiting a loophole.

Sepsis is offline Member
    this is why i was asking. i was thinking that maybe they are just using a similar name to get fans of the old 1-ad to buy. but no side effects just sounds so fishy when it comes to orals!

briancb1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepsis
    this is why i was asking. i was thinking that maybe they are just using a similar name to get fans of the old 1-ad to buy. but no side effects just sounds so fishy when it comes to orals!
    They also indirectly contradict themselves. In one part they tell you that there is no way that this new formula will convert to estrogen, but then in their other page they try to sell you their estrogen blockin AI to go along with it.

Andro can aromatise. Legal Gear's M1-Alpha, which was considered to be 1 enzyme away from andro aromatised extremely easily - I found out the hard way.

Call me a skeptic but I really think they are no better than the guys selling "Tren " pills or "Dianobol" and crap like that. It really seems to be the trend these days. But I would love to be proved wrong.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    if you got the cash you may as well try it

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    mmmm i use to love 1 ad

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    althougth i was 16 an did no pct and they sold that shit at gnc

Cat316 is offline Associate Member
    i had good results but it can be like t-bomb... an ingredient was banned from t-bomb they remade it and kept the same name and now it is terrible and few people know they changed the ingredients but kept the name

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like they're trying to hook people with a similar name and bogus data. kinda like the "legalsteroids" website that sells equipoison and dekka AHAHAHAHA

GGallin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    sounds like they're trying to hook people with a similar name and bogus data. kinda like the "legalsteroids" website that sells equipoison and dekka AHAHAHAHA
    Yeah I once thought that crap actually worked. God I was a moron. I didnt think androstene would work until I actually tried it and it worked. What sucks for me is when I finally learned about prohormones they banned then like 3 months later! Lucky me.

Thread Information