nsears is offline New Member

var and pregnancy

I'm a new member looking for anyone who can help. My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for awhile. Is it there anyone that can say for sure (not just assume) that it IS safe for him (us) to take var while trying to get me preg.? If there is a Dr. or someone that REALLY KNOWS we would really appreciate the help!!! Thanks

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    There are plenty of woman who have gotten pregnant while thier boyfriend or husband was on a cycle....In cluding myself who was on a monster cycle when i got my wife pregnant and now 9 years later my son is a healthy nine yr old...so in my experience there is not much to worry about.

It wont lower his count?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    thats another question, I think it depends on the dose but it definelt wont improve his chances.. Im not very familiar with the suppression var causes but my guess is it would lower his count even at a quite low dose..

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    If you are trying to have a kid you both should go and get check out.

If you hubby is only on var and only var you should not be haveing a problem. But there are a lot of other facters that take place.

He isnt currently on anything, hasnt been for 7 months and getting a little antsy. He thought var would be a safe way but wanting to make sure of course. What are the other factors?? OH, my dr. has me on femara, and he is getting tested tom. Thanx for the advise!

Thread Information