Thread: Feedback please

Moto829 is offline New Member

Feedback please

Okay, here’s the deal. I am new to using anabolic steroids . I have had a pretty steady workout routine and diet for the past couple years but I am looking to take my performance to the next level. I am 23 years old, 6'-0" and about 190 lbs.

I've been researching what my first cycle will be for a couple weeks now and everyday I learn something new and change my mind on what it should be. So bear with me, I tried to do all the research I could stand before asking for advice.

I read that most will recommend the first cycle to be test. My concern with that is I can’t put on a much weight. I am a motocrosser at a competitive level so I can’t be heavy and bulky. I need to boost my strength, some size, and endurance but at the time shed some fat. I’m not a puss so I don’t mind injecting. It’s just very important that I keep my weight down (although I know diet has everything to do with that).

I was thinking of maybe cycling 40-50 mgs of ANAVAR along with 50 or 60 mgs of TURINABOL It looks like that will help with what I am looking to achieve. What do you guys think? How long should I cycle it and what kind of post cycle do you recommend? Id like to keep my liver because you can’t go very fast without one of those so if this is too much please tell me what would be more ideal.

I considered winstrol but from what I read, it can alter your tendons which is the #1 injury with motocrossers. So I ruled that out.

50mgs/day both for 8 weeks.

Tbol/Var sounds like a good pick for your goals.

Moto829 is offline New Member
    I was hoping you would reply! I read a lot of your post and it looks like you know your stuff. Thanks Hellmask!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    50mgs/day both for 8 weeks.

Tbol/Var sounds like a good pick for your goals.
    I have to agree. Never tried tbol but done quite a bit of research on it. Looking forward to though.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    If only every 1st post was this thought out

Good luck Moto829

Thread Information