Thread: Albuterol

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!

Albuterol

am i abel to use this as a fat burner like clenbuterol ? The inhaler my girls little bro gave me says 2 puffs every 6hours or as needed it has 17mg.how or should i use this?

test-e-junky is offline Junior Member
    i use it for asthma, it does not burn fat. lmao

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    ppl are makeing albuterol tabs now ...... but its bullshit clen all the way if you want to burn fat ... T3 or tren

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    albuterol has been used very effectively in the same way as clen for burning fat. I believe Anthony Roberts knows a thing or two about use and dosage, you might try his web site or send him a pm.

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member

technicolor rainbow

Used albuterol inhaler for Rugby, as it's hard for me to run and breathe at the same time when I'm over 270lbs. It increases your heart rate, but not to the extent of Clenbuterol . Albuterol is actually more useful for what it's intended, an asthma medication.

Don't work-out right after eating and having a few puffs on the inhaler, though. Albuterol works by relaxing your bronchial muscles, but it also relaxes your stomach muscles and you'll end up barfing all over the place.

Learned that the hard way during a couple of games. Luckily, I saved it for the Scrums. Your opposition Prop-Forward is usually NOT expecting to get barfed on.

-BigLittleTim

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    also it has a pretty short half life and not as potetn as clen if I remember correctly.. some sort of effect is plausable

I've found it to be a better fat-butner than clen , actually. I think when you look at short acting products (think about NPP vs/ Deca or Prop vs/ Cyp), you'll find better results from the shorter acting versions. In my experience with Albuterol vs/ Clen, that appears to be the case.

Most of the evidence I've dug up shows theraputic doses of Albuterol to be highly anabolic (in humans) and has some other really interesting benefits as well. I'm predicting that it replaces Clenbuterol as the most popular fat-burner on the boards some time in the next couple of years. It's that much better.

I just finished an article on Albuterol, which will probably be out shortly. Check my Blog for the next few days, because I'll link to it as soon as it's out.

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    I've found it to be a better fat-butner than clen , actually. I think when you look at short acting products (think about NPP vs/ Deca or Prop vs/ Cyp), you'll find better results from the shorter acting versions. In my experience with Albuterol vs/ Clen, that appears to be the case.

Most of the evidence I've dug up shows theraputic doses of Albuterol to be highly anabolic (in humans) and has some other really interesting benefits as well. I'm predicting that it replaces Clenbuterol as the most popular fat-burner on the boards some time in the next couple of years. It's that much better.

I just finished an article on Albuterol, which will probably be out shortly. Check my Blog for the next few days, because I'll link to it as soon as it's out.
    Too bad it gives me the worst headache known to man.

But yes I believe it is a much safer alternative to clen.
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

Weird, because it doesn't give me a headache, and from speaking with my research assistant, she said that most female competitors who try it don't get the clen sides, like headaches, terrible shakes, insomnia, or the anxiety.

I don't just think it's safer than Clen...I think it's a better all-around fat-burner, and while clen hasn't been overly anabolic in most people (the exception being those who run it for 6+ weeks, as I suggest), Albuterol seems to be highly anabolic. I think that when you think about it, it makes perfect sense...Clen is very long lasting for an oral medication, and takes awhile for it's anabolic effects to come into effect (like with long estered steroids ), but with Albuterol, you get a pretty immediate fat-burning and anabolic effect.

It sucks that it gives you a headache...it's much better all-around than Clen...

ecivon is offline Member

Debunking Albuterol

Albuterol does not burn fat, plain and simple. It is simply an asthma medication and offers no other benefits and long term use may harm the lungs.

Thread Information