1zach4 is offline Associate Member

Cutting cycle advice needed

Ok well i'm 6 weeks into my bulker and it's going great, but I can't help but start planning my cutting cycle so I can be ready for the beach come spring break.

I was thinking of running prop, but i'm reacting quite well to test E, so i'm considering frontloading for my cutting cycle. I also need to know what everyone else recommends to stack with test for a cutter. I know Tren A is a good choice, but i'm not ready for that yet and i'm going to hold off on it for another cycle or two.

I was thinking of running Test E, Masteron , and ........ fill in the blanks. I wouldn't mind kick starting with an oral, and I am also considering winny but have heard that it is not that great for joints in combination with masteron. Would EQ be out of the question to stack with test and masteron?

I'd like it to look like this:
    Test E 1-12
    Masteron 1-12
    EQ 1-12
    Winny 8-12

Also some injection questions on masteron/EQ: Do you inject EOD with both of these compounds? I know Test E is every three days, but not sure about those compounds.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    LOL bro ... the best advice is to worry about the cycle you are on .. and research other cutting compounds .. because no matter what you will change your mind 100 times before the cutting cycle .. also play with diet on a bulking cycle towards the end and Pct .. cutting carbs and things you can get a jump on that cutter .. also while time off of the bulker .. work on getting diet on key to make that cutting cycle work .. because when all said and done diet is the key to being lean not AAS compounds ...

good luck bro

goose is offline Banned
    At a point in the cutting cycle you will have 4 compounds at the same time,I really dont dig that.............

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    yah, personally i would drop the masteron and use that money on a solid pct (arimidex ,nolva,hcg )...test/eq/winny is one of my preffered cutters along with proper diet

Drop the masteron .

Out of that I would do,

Test E 1-12 600mgs
    EQ 1-12 600mgs
    Winy 1-6 100mgs

Dose + weeks will vary to ur experience.

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    I think this cycle is better,

prop or enan 1-17 600/week
    eq 1-14 5-600/week
    var 1-4 80mg/ed
    clen to liking throughout pct

if u want u can throw in winny @ 50 mg/ed for the last 4 weeks. ud be a shredded specimen with proper diet and cardio. just make sure to run test 2 to 3 weeks passed the last shot of eq especially if its prop

I understand diet is key in this situation, and I will be playing with it as I near the end of my bulk and especially once i'm into PCT and taking some clen .

Why the choice of EQ over Masteron ? Also, i'm seeing two different opinions on winny...should I take it in the beginning or the end of the cycle?

Thanks for the help with this subject so far.

I understand diet is key in this situation, and I will be playing with it as I near the end of my bulk and especially once i'm into PCT and taking some clen .

Why the choice of EQ over Masteron ? Also, i'm seeing two different opinions on winny...should I take it in the beginning or the end of the cycle?

Thanks for the help with this subject so far.

I think the sides of eq are less drastic. good quality gains just like masteron but ur prostate won't be a pineapple. the pumps from eq are also amazing. winny is sort of whatever u want it to be for me. use it whenever u want. end or beginning, just no less than four weeks. I like to go with 50mg/ed oral and 75mg/ed with inj. the strength and hardness is great

I would use winny the first for weeks.
    During this time the test and EQ will not be fully kicked in.
    So this would be a good jumpstart for strength.
    While later in the cycle the test and Eq will be on full.

to be honest I use it both to jump start and end off before clen in the pct. I run it 4 weeks at a time at the doses I mentioned in almost every cycle. with eq though I like dbol to or var to start with. once the bloa of dbol goes away the vascularity is more appreciated. and wit var I just feel like a racehorse. hard and lean

so winny as my oral kickstart instead of the last little bit to get me extra shredded (given my diet is in order)

Also, what kind of results have people seen from running Test/EQ/Winny for a cutter? Are there any other compounds I should consider besides EQ?

sorry to highjack the thread Iz, whichever u pick I'm interested to know how it turns out.

no it's perfectly cool, that's the whole point of this thread: to see other people's experiences and what works for a cutting cycle.

I already have Dbol , but the bloat kind of puts me off for a cutting cycle...but if i'm running winny/dbol it won't be so pronounced and the cycle is probably starting around february so the bloat would still be acceptable since the shirt still wouldn't be coming off for a month or so.

u can think about primo. the cycle I suggested is a slight variation from my last, and to date, favorite cycle.
    1-20 prop 700mg/week
    1-17 eq 600/week
    1-6 var 60mg/ed
    16-20 win 75mg/ed

gained 22 lbs., kept 18, lean quality muscle. felt amazing everyday. hard to keep diet though. eq makes u huuuuuungry

i'm going to read up on primo and post my thoughts on it here in just a little bit.

Not sure if i'm ready for a 20 week cycle, but i'm going to run EQ for at least 12 or 13 so I guess this cycle will be at least 14 or 15.

yeah 20 weeks is too much for u. I'd like u to do the eq for 14 weeks though. doesn't really start being truly effective until week 8-10

zero_cool135 is offline New Member
    id go with winstrol . 50mg every other day for 6-8 weeks...i always got awesome results and strength goes through the roof.

Quote Originally Posted by zero_cool135
    id go with winstrol. 50mg every other day for 6-8 weeks...i always got awesome results and strength goes through the roof.

Do to winstrols half life, everyday is more effective in keeping levels stable within the body.

yes I noticed that with the winstrol ...Test E is every 3 days, winstrol is ED, and how often is EQ? Every 3 days with the test?

I'm running a 15 week Test/Deca cycle right now, so 16 weeks of Test/EQ won't be so bad.

Did some research on Primo, and won't be considering it for this cycle, but may use it later down the line.

Cycle looks like this right now:

Test E 500mg/wk 1-16
    EQ 600mg/wk 1-14
    Winny 50-75mg/ED wk 1-4 and 12-16

Is it ok to run a lower dose of Test than EQ? I'm on Test E 500/wk right now, with 400mg/wk Deca . Would I see additional benefits from running 600mg/wk or 750mg/wk Test E when I am cutting?

bump for more info

shoot the eq with the test on like a thurs mon schedule or sun wednesday or whatever. u can run test lower if u have to but I'd like it to be at least equal. 750mg/week of test for u on only ur 3rd cycle is not necessary. keep it to 600 a piece. and for a cutting cycle I'd still rather prop. just my opinion though.

i've heard prop and E for cutting...I might kickstart with prop but I would also have to inject Test E for it to be working after the kick start, correct?

How would injections work for that? Prop is EOD right? So for the first 4 weeks i'm getting Test Prop @ 600mg and Test E at 600mg, so 1.2g/wk?

Need some help with prop to E transition obviously

bump for help

Quote Originally Posted by 1zach4
    i've heard prop and E for cutting...I might kickstart with prop but I would also have to inject Test E for it to be working after the kick start, correct?

How would injections work for that? Prop is EOD right? So for the first 4 weeks i'm getting Test Prop @ 600mg and Test E at 600mg, so 1.2g/wk?

Need some help with prop to E transition obviously
    1.2 grams are you serious! Lets shorten those steps...

From the compounds you said,

1-13 Test E 500mgs
    1-12 Equipoise 600mgs
    1-6 Winstrol 50mgs injectable or 60mgs Oral

Thats MORE than enough than you need.
    Last edited by Hellmaskbanned; 11-08-2006 at 10:29 PM.

thanks for the help Hellmask...I didn't want to deal with Prop yet anyway.

Would Winstrol at weeks 1-4 and 9-13 be a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by 1zach4
    thanks for the help Hellmask...I didn't want to deal with Prop yet anyway.

Would Winstrol at weeks 1-4 and 9-13 be a problem?

I would rather do it 6 weeks straight during the slow weeks.
    Everything will be kicked in towards the end.

makes sense to me, the test will be kicked in a little and the EQ should be coming around at that time.

Thanks again for the help Hellmask!

Thread Information