GetPumped is offline Senior Member

Upping the dose of EQ....your opinions?

So I have ran EQ before at both 500mg/wk and 750mg/wk for 16 weeks along with test and I was impressed but felt that there wasnt much of a difference I noticed from 500mg/wk to 750mg/wk. I am thinking about upping the dose to 1 gram for my current winter bulker because I have read plenty of times that it works better being run at higher doses. For those who have ran it at 1gram a week or higher....how were your results? Thanks bros.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Here's a quote from A.R.'s profile of EQ:

"An informal poll I took on Steroid .com (as well as with my friends) seems to put the ideal dose of Equipoise at 600mgs/week. Most people I asked about their Equipoise experience with Equipoise seemed to think that using over 600mgs/week produced no additional results, but the jump from 400mgs/week to 600mgs/week produced noticeable additional gains, and thus was warranted. I have personally found very nice results from 400mgs-600mgs/week myself".

-ShrpSkn

The highest I've gone was 800mg/wk and it gave me great results, I agree w/ the above post, I dont think 1000mg/wk would yield that much difference than 6 or 800, there comes a point where your just dumping more in your body like some sort of toxic waste dump but getting hardly any different results. If this was a big issue then I'd run the EQ out and switch compounds, maybe a high dosage of anavar w/ suspension or something different. Also, remember not everybody responds the same way from the same compounds.

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    Here's a quote from A.R.'s profile of EQ:

"An informal poll I took on Steroid .com (as well as with my friends) seems to put the ideal dose of Equipoise at 600mgs/week. Most people I asked about their Equipoise experience with Equipoise seemed to think that using over 600mgs/week produced no additional results, but the jump from 400mgs/week to 600mgs/week produced noticeable additional gains, and thus was warranted. I have personally found very nice results from 400mgs-600mgs/week myself".

-ShrpSkn
    Agreed. I would run EQ@600mg/week and Test@750mg/week for 14 weeks.

Thread Information