Thread: Paranoid

Dryseeker is offline New Member

Paranoid

Hi everyone
    New to the whole gear game-looking for some advice. Im in the process of obtaining my first cycle from a reputable source-having never done this I find myself looking at numerous "worst case scenarios" My ? is I've been communicating with my source via Gmail-I dont believe this is a secure way of doing things. My source didnt seem to mind sending my order information to my gmail account-am I overthinking this?

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    No such thing as to paranoid. You won't think its stupid when your sitting in jail. Is your source domestic or overseas?

Dryseeker is offline New Member
    The location Im supposed to Western Union to is overseas however the shipping is done within the US. The guy has a good rep however Im new to the whole gear game, Im also work on PC's/Networking for a living so I know a few things about security, I jus dont want my first shot at this to be my last! Thanks for any input in advance-peace

GGallin is offline Senior Member
    SOunds a lil fishy to me! You better go somewhere where there is a siezure gaurentee incase it gets picked up by customs.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    To be on the safe side for both you and your source, I would always communicate via secure, encrypted email account.

Thread Information