Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Honestly, I don't have goals that can't be achieved with just Test + Gh and/or Test + IGF.

The other stuff isn't a concern to me, really...it's the price you pay for not looking over your shoulder every day, wondering about that last package.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    Honestly, I don't have goals that can't be achieved with just Test + Gh and/or Test + IGF.

The other stuff isn't a concern to me, really...it's the price you pay for not looking over your shoulder every day, wondering about that last package.
    Arent the weekly dosages so low though that they really arent much use to a bodybuilder? Arent we talking about 100 mg/wk of test or lower?

Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    Arent the weekly dosages so low though that they really arent much use to a bodybuilder? Arent we talking about 100 mg/wk of test or lower?
    My particular prescription is:

Test Prop 100mgs/EOD
    GH 4iu 6on/1off
    .5mgs of Arimidex ED
    25mgs of DHEA Daily
    HCG : 500iu 2x a week

Now, you also have to keep in mind that all the other stuff I use (CyoGenX, Protein Powder, etc...) is free...as are all the research chems I use. But those aren't steroids , and the above is the entire prescription I have.

Personally, I'm 220lbs at 5'7", which is a very decent size for a bodybuilder...and I don't really train for hypertrophy at all.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished

Test Prop 100mgs/EOD
    GH 4iu 6on/1off
    .5mgs of Arimidex ED
    25mgs of DHEA Daily
    HCG: 500iu 2x a week

Now, you also have to keep in mind that all the other stuff I use (CyoGenX, Protein Powder, etc...) is free...as are all the research chems I use. But those aren't steroids , and the above is the entire prescription I have.

Personally, I'm 220lbs at 5'7", which is a very decent size for a bodybuilder...and I don't really train for hypertrophy at all.
    U R on that all the time, or do you cycle it somehow?

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    The government is also looking at domestic physicians who are writing scripts for "testosterone replacement therapy" for guys who are otherwise strapping, twenty-somethings with no indication (ie: AIDs related wasting) for the meds.

A lot of body-building docs in NYC got busted two (?) years ago for running offices that were essentially steroids mills. "************ Clinics" are also making patients go to Miami, or wherever they are, to actually meet with a doctor for prescriptions. They're getting scared of doing it on-line or over phone/fax.

Of course, the government is going after steroid users/dealers/makers:
    If drugs did not exist, the government would have had to invent them, so that just about everyone would be subject to arrest at just about any time. That and the f*cked-up tax code... There's about a 100% chance that you filed something wrong on your taxes last year... Look out!

-BigLittleTim

The radio just started playing Barry White and the Love Unlimited Orchestra's "Love's Theme" !

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Damn bro, give me some of what your smoking. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLittleTim
    The government is also looking at domestic physicians who are writing scripts for "testosterone replacement therapy" for guys who are otherwise strapping, twenty-somethings with no indication (ie: AIDs related wasting) for the meds.

A lot of body-building docs in NYC got busted two (?) years ago for running offices that were essentially steroids mills. "************ Clinics" are also making patients go to Miami, or wherever they are, to actually meet with a doctor for prescriptions. They're getting scared of doing it on-line or over phone/fax.

Of course, the government is going after steroid users/dealers/makers:
    If drugs did not exist, the government would have had to invent them, so that just about everyone would be subject to arrest at just about any time. That and the f*cked-up tax code... There's about a 100% chance that you filed something wrong on your taxes last year... Look out!

-BigLittleTim

The radio just started playing Barry White and the Love Unlimited Orchestra's "Love's Theme" !

Maldorf is offline Senior Member

Test Prop 100mgs/EOD
    GH 4iu 6on/1off
    .5mgs of Arimidex ED
    25mgs of DHEA Daily
    HCG : 500iu 2x a week

Wow, that is really liberal. Never even heard of doc doing hrt with short ester test. That would be enough to grow on. Does your insurance pick up on most of the tab?

Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    Wow, that is really liberal. Never even heard of doc doing hrt with short ester test. That would be enough to grow on. Does your insurance pick up on most of the tab?
    I requested the short ester. That precise dose of testosterone gets me to 958ng/dl (42ng/dl below the top of the normal range). My insurance helps out.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLittleTim
    Although I am quite strapping, my test levels have been measured as clinically hypogonadic (238)...as have my GH levels.

Depends.

But the point is that people can get decent 'scripts and do things the right way, and not break the law.

slayer1983 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    hmm thats spells out that operations raw deal

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Some one some where..is always Fing it up for some one else!

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts View Post
    From what I hear from my people who live in China, they're predicting a huge crack-down with the Olympic Games coming through. WADA just openly called out China for being a huge problem in worldwide doping concerns, and the Government doesn't want that. They don't want to lose face...

The current law on the books in China (I think it's 2 years old) is that the penalty for selling or exporting hormones or peptides to unlicenced people is DEATH. So I think if they enforce it, even only once or twice, we'll see the market dry up considerably.
    Dated 11/06...

Bravo, sir, bravo...

magickflash2 is offline Junior Member
    Tell me about it. I just hope my guy come through with my stuff. And that it's good.

beachbum28 is offline Associate Member
    Check gain bro...he's there... just reword the web addy a few time and bing
    Quote Originally Posted by Receiver84 View Post
    Damn if i didn't check my current china source this morning only to find that the site is no longer operational. What a total bummer! Back to sqaure one. Feels like being a newbie again..... I suppose I'll survive. Not the end of the world.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information