Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

Anyone heard any news about china crackin down ?

For those of you who know what I am talkin about, have you heard anything about it being more difficult to get things from there to other countries lately ? I hear "someone" (Government I assume) is ****in shit up for us lol.

???

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    China is so frickin' huge I wouldn't even worry about it...one goes down, two more will pop up...money talks, bullshit walks.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont think its china cracken down but customs on our side.

james001 is offline New Member
    It was tough around 9-11 according to my guy (on his end.. china gov checking things out)… things are ok now though

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    **** China..Viva america

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    i heard with the olympics (or world games, cant remember!) happening in there country that they dont wanna get the immage of selling performance enhancers (espicially crap ones!) so people dont think the games have got 2 that level... or something like that!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah I know what you're on about. I wouldn't worry mate, it will blow over.

-Gear

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Yeah I know what you're on about. I wouldn't worry mate, it will blow over.

-Gear

Yea lets hope so.

Good to hear kinda positive feedback

From what I hear from my people who live in China, they're predicting a huge crack-down with the Olympic Games coming through. WADA just openly called out China for being a huge problem in worldwide doping concerns, and the Government doesn't want that. They don't want to lose face...

The current law on the books in China (I think it's 2 years old) is that the penalty for selling or exporting hormones or peptides to unlicenced people is DEATH. So I think if they enforce it, even only once or twice, we'll see the market dry up considerably.

Unoid is offline Member
    Its so easy to find China powders, what ever shall we do!

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    edit.
    Last edited by Ufa; 12-23-2006 at 10:24 AM.

daviebeer is offline Junior Member
    I had my last one pinched by customs coming out of China about 3 weeks ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    From what I hear from my people who live in China, they're predicting a huge crack-down with the Olympic Games coming through. WADA just openly called out China for being a huge problem in worldwide doping concerns, and the Government doesn't want that. They don't want to lose face...

The current law on the books in China (I think it's 2 years old) is that the penalty for selling or exporting hormones or peptides to unlicenced people is DEATH. So I think if they enforce it, even only once or twice, we'll see the market dry up considerably.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19686498/

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef

Wow..that sends a message.

I still think the supply is going to meet the demand. No matter what they do..

(1*) is offline Member
    death!! man... not much of an aclu over there!

JackBauer is offline Associate Member
    yeah i was reading that article this morning... i was just reading AR's link above and i was thinking about using a source from panama... according to a link at the bottom of that page, pharmaceuticals have been tainted with antifreeze.....

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack

Things will certainly not be as "glorious" as they used to be....But life and business will always go on. We just might have to start paying more. But there are indeed other Asian countries that produce steroids .
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants11
    Things will certainly not be as "glorious" as they used to be....But life and business will always go on. We just might have to start paying more. But there are indeed other Asian countries that produce steroids.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I bet India will pick up the slack in no time flat

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack

Maybe. Eventually. But half the people here who were brewing up $1 bottles of Test are switching to UG and Human Grade now.

So we'll see.

It's a sellers market right now...it was a buyers market for the last 5, and prices dropped...now, I expect some high prices for you guys for awhile.
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 07-10-2007 at 01:01 PM.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    I'm perfectly fine.

Receiver84 is offline Associate Member
    Damn if i didn't check my current china source this morning only to find that the site is no longer operational. What a total bummer! Back to sqaure one. Feels like being a newbie again..... I suppose I'll survive. Not the end of the world.

JackBauer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Receiver84
    What a total bummer! Back to sqaure one. Feels like being a newbie again..... I suppose I'll survive. Not the end of the world.
    not cool bruh.. haha jk, ordered part of my cycle today... hoping for the best....

Receiver84 is offline Associate Member
    Well, with only 272 posts I probably look like a newbie but I've been reading the heck out of the boards daily for around 5 years now. Just haven't posted much until this past year. Anyhow, you're doing better then I am right now, that's for sure!

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    It's funny how some boards make this out to be the end of time as we know it since powder sources are drying up right now, but over here it is business as usual. I think this powder thing and a big name open source getting poped and rolling on EVERYONE he ever did business with has scared a lot of guys for the time being, but like said above I think it will be over with relaitively soon. Always does.

As much as we want to think that LE and the government are cracking down super tough on us users right now they really have big concerns around the world, and they will pop a guy everynow and then. I mean think about how many sources and shit are really out there and how many have actually been poped. And most of the times these sources get poped for rec drugs and juice as a second charge.

liftpro is offline Junior Member
    maybe you guys should stop continually stating where youre ordering from and bragging about how easy it is to get from there, and things just might die down a bit.
    a little common sense goes along way...

yahya1966 is offline Junior Member
    the only thing that came from the drug wars during the 80's and 90's were new designer drugs, increased supply, and lower street prices. this war against aas has had the same effect so far. the chemists are always a step ahead of the governing bodies of sport, and LE. the more draconian you get in your enforcement, the more creative people become.

the spice must flow.

Roidal is offline Associate Member

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    ^^That's old news.

Quote Originally Posted by liftpro
    maybe you guys should stop continually stating where youre ordering from and bragging about how easy it is to get from there, and things just might die down a bit.
    a little common sense goes along way...
    Common Sense is Uncommon.

Everyone likes to brag about their huge ass cycles (but never post any pics of themselves), and how cheaply they got it.

Honestly, I think it sucks that China got shut off for most people, but maybe the mega-cycling will calm down a bit, which I think is a good thing.

CYP400 is offline Member

Everyone likes to brag about their huge ass cycles (but never post any pics of themselves), and how cheaply they got it.

Honestly, I think it sucks that China got shut off for most people, but maybe the mega-cycling will calm down a bit, which I think is a good thing.
    i think this is the first time i actually agree with you,lol

Quote Originally Posted by CYP400
    i think this is the first time i actually agree with you,lol
    How's it feel to be right for the first time?

kfrost06 is offline Banned

CYP400 is offline Member

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    The current law on the books in China (I think it's 2 years old) is that the penalty for selling or exporting hormones or peptides to unlicenced people is DEATH.
    China just executed its Government Health-Minister for approving shady substitutions for an antibiotic that ended up causing ten deaths.

Melamine plastic in protein supplements and dog food; anti-freeze in toothpaste; lead paint on childrens' toys...

China is taking it on the chin, in the international news, for lax oversight of their food and drug industry. With the Olympics in China, and all the media attention, expect a LOT of government agencies watching what comes out of China.

-BigLittleTim
    Last edited by BigLittleTim; 07-13-2007 at 04:40 PM. Reason: spelling

Yeah, man. Tons of Chinese powder suppliers will just spring back up. Just like tons of Mexican Vet companies sprang up after Operation "TKO" and "Gear Grinder" ...

Right?

briancb1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLittleTim
    China just executed its Government Health-Minister for approving shady substitutions for an antibiotic that ended up causing ten deaths.

Melamine plastic in protein supplements and dog food; anti-freeze in toothpaste; lead paint on childrens' toys...

China is taking it on the chin, in the international news, for lax oversight of their food and drug industry. With the Olypics in China, and all the media attention, expect a LOT of government agencies watching what comes out of China.

-BigLittleTim

Yea its a publicity stunt. I'm sure some official with an axe to grind killed this guy to show "How Serious" the Chinese are about cracking down...

I say show me the money! I'll believe things are different when my suppliers can't get powders anymore. Till then its just smoke and mirrors to make concerned people satisfied.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti

Interesting thought. It is just a shame for everyone. I continue to find myself wondering why the anabolic bodybuilder/athlete has become a big target (even if they dont post pics, lol)....

You dont see these groups of people trading food stamps for gear, robbing 7-11's, sharing needles and spreading HIV, losing their jobs because of their substance abuse, and drivebye shootings brought on by gang-wars in our neighborhoods over anabolic territory. "Dont drive down that street, its filled with meat-heads."

The only word that I commonly hear about anabolic users is, "cheater". Like Barry Bonds is a cheater for the records he will break and so one. Sure we have our "psycho" wrestler friend, but his case is unique to me (and I could be wrong). I dont read about "roid rage " in the papers like I read about a guy loaded up on rec. drugs and mowing down his business with an AK-47. Think about it, have you ever heard of a pregnant mother giving birth to a juice-baby, lol?

Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    Interesting thought. It is just a shame for everyone.
    It's not a shame for people with legit prescriptions....

NewVader is offline Associate Member
    It's not a shame for people with legit prescriptions....
    Well, even if you have legit prescription some the best compounds are not sold period

tren
    masteron
    primo
    eq

is there a way to get primo from aborad with a prescription?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information