Thread: Deca for pain..

MrBigEd is offline Junior Member

Deca for pain..

Well a couple months ago i injured my shoulder, took close to a month off, 1st time back, the pain is just as intense or more.. 2nd.. basketball season starting up again and to make a long story short, im thinkin about takin just enough deca that will help my shoulder and the rest of my joints.. whats a good dose for this.. i know this may be a dumb topic and solution but i want to continue lifting and be able to play w/o all the pain.. lil added size wouldn't hurt either..

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    You will definately fail a piss test with deca in your system. Which could be bad, since you say you play b-ball.

If you are only using it for the joint issue, then I would look into something else.

Your doc or a physio would be best to talk to about that. My doc gave me a script for celebrex for joint pain. It's the best thing I've found so far.

MrBigEd is offline Junior Member
    Piss test isnt an issue, im back into the gym again, would like to gain some winter weight, but also would like the joint pain to be gone.. Celebrex did nothing for me, ive been takin anti imflam since i was 14 for knee pain..thats the main reason i quit ball in college, too much meds and too many ulcers from it.. im thinking 200mg every 4 days..

orton4 is offline Member
    i wouldnt advice taking deca just for joint pain id go to the docs and find out whats wrong... if your just using deca thats gonna be real hard on your system and shut you down... need a test in there but wouldnt recommend taking deca for that sole reason for ur hurt shoulder... just my 2 cents though

Thread Information