Thread: depression

NeedAnabolics is offline Associate Member

depression

well depression sux, I am supposed to be going on my 2nd month of a stack:
    D-bol: 20mg a day
    Equipose: 200 mg a week
    Test 250: 250 mg a week
    Plus 40mg acutane tabs..

can anyone recommend something i can take to get of of this cycle.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Are you asking how to start and run your pct??

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    this ya first course?

u not plan a pct?

please dont imply that i am dumb. I am not new to this forum. I wanna know if i can get a good product at a discounted supplement store. If not I can just go to another country and get some gonakor. Now that far.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    its the accutane i bet

well i've been on it for 5 months. I was taking 120mgs a day. the depression didn't kick in until 3 weeks into my new cycle whichw as last week.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedAnabolics
    well depression sux, I am supposed to be going on my 2nd month of a stack:
    D-bol: 20mg a day
    Equipose: 200 mg a week
    Test 250: 250 mg a week
    Plus 40mg acutane tabs..

can anyone recommend something i can take to get of of this cycle.
    1st of all your cycle looks bad to begin with...dosages are on the low end for the test and eq, which could be causing hormonal fluctuations, which in turn could bring about the way you are feeling.
    Also, 40mg of accutane while you're already running dbol ....I'd get your liver values checked a.s.a.p.
    When I was on the tane I had to get mine checked 3 times through the course of the treatment to be sure liver values remained stable. Adding dbol to that may very well add insult to injury.
    Accutane also has a history of bringing about physcological issues in people that would otherwise be considered healthy and normal. So this may be attributing to your problem as well.
    If you're looking to end the cycle now, you're going to want to wait for up to 21 days to begin PCT. due to the longer ester in EQ.
    And being you've already embarked on this cycle, I hope you would have an idea as what you will want to do for PCT. Then again, I don't think your cycle was constructed wisely either, so who knows?

In either case, best of luck to you,

-ShrpSkn

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    please dont imply that i am dumb. I am not new to this forum. I wanna know if i can get a good product at a discounted supplement store. If not I can just go to another country and get some gonakor. Now that far.
    I did not imply that you where dumb..........

But my question still stands are you asking how to start and what to use for pct??

well thank you for taking the time to post that reply, my cycle was built together by a trained body builder. so i believe that, thats alright. I know i am chemicaly inbalanced somewhere or another so i am discontinuing everything. i still have about 30- 40mg tabs and 120 - 20mg tabs so boo.. but anyways i'll be fine eventually after I start my pct.. i am gona continue with my anti- estrogen for now.

Well sorry about that but alot of pro. are very sarcastic. anyways i am looking to take Gonakor as a pct.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    I dont know what Gonakor is....

I would suggest asking about your pct need's in the proper forum....The PCT forum....Here's a link

http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by horse2006
    I dont know what Gonakor is....

I would suggest asking about your pct need's in the proper forum....The PCT forum....Here's a link

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77
    Gonocar is HCG - so not ganna do the trick on its own - u need a serm and an ai fella

anyways my depression makes me sleepy, so I am done here. thanks to everyone who responded to my post. gn.

lightspeed7 is offline Banned
    whats accutane again i forgot?

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Accutane is the most powerful acne fighting medication in the market...sides while being treated with accutane can become quite unbearable...Many in the BB world will use it rid themselves of acne brought on by the use of AAS, and results and clearity from treatment of accutane can and does continue long after you cease treatment.
    I ran a 16 week treatment of this shit and it was no joke...cleared me up though, real nice for several years after treatment. I assume the continued use of AAS has begun to spring acne back into action...I may consider another treatment, but most definetly not while on cycle. That shit has enough sides to begin to go and compound any sides that may be brought about during the course of an AAS cycle.

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    anyways my depression makes me sleepy, so I am done here. thanks to everyone who responded to my post. gn.

high doses of roids can lowers TSH,in turn T4 get low,this way, you get sleepy,
    depression can come from elevated CRH or AVP segregation.

J Neuroendocrinol. 2002 Jun;14(6):506-13.

Functional cross-talk between the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal and -adrenal axes.

Viau V.

Department of Anatomy, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada.

Under normal conditions, the adrenal glucocorticoids, the endproduct of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis, provide a frontline of defence against threats to homeostasis (i.e. stress). On the other hand, chronic HPA drive and glucocorticoid hypersecretion have been implicated in the pathogenesis of several forms of systemic, neurodegenerative and affective disorders. The HPA axis is subject to gonadal influence, indicated by sex differences in basal and stress HPA function and neuropathologies associated with HPA dysfunction. Functional cross-talk between the gonadal and adrenal axes is due in large part to the interactive effects of sex steroids and glucocorticoids, explaining perhaps why several disease states linked to stress are sex-dependent. Realizing the interactive nature by which the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal and HPA systems operate, however, has made it difficult to model how these hormones act in the brain. Manipulation of one endocrine system is not without effects on the other. Simultaneous manipulation and assessment of both endocrine systems can overcome this problem. This dual approach in the male rat reveals that testosterone can act and interact on different aspects of basal and stress HPA function. Basal adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) release is regulated by testosterone-dependent effects on arginine vasopressin synthesis, and corticosterone-dependent effects on corticotropin-releasing hormone (CRH) synthesis in the paraventricular nucleus (PVN) of the hypothalamus. In contrast, testosterone and corticosterone interact on stress-induced ACTH release and drive to the PVN motor neurones. Candidate structures mediating this interaction include several testosterone-sensitive afferents to the HPA axis, including the medial preoptic area, central and medial amygdala and bed nuclei of the stria terminalis. All of these relay homeostatic information and integrate reproductive and social behaviour. Because these modalities are affected by stress in humans, a dual systems approach holds great promise in establishing further links between the neuroendocrinology of stress and the central bases of sex-dependent disorders, including psychiatric, cardiovascular and metabolic disease.

Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2005 Dec;29(8):1239-48.

Central organization of androgen-sensitive pathways to the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis: implications for individual differences in responses to homeostatic threat and predisposition to disease.

Williamson M, Bingham B, Viau V.

Department of Cellular and Physiological Sciences, Division of Anatomy and Cell Biology, The University of British Columbia, 2177 Wesbrook Mall, Vancouver, Canada V6T 1Z3.

Despite clear evidence of the potency by which sex steroids operate on the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis and genuine sex differences in disorders related to HPA dysfunction.
    Last edited by oswaldosalcedo; 11-27-2006 at 12:42 PM.

Thread Information