Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    tell us about some of these patients who are admitted to the emergency room due to AS. I have a friend who works in emergency room in UK and she has NEVER had to treat anyone who had any AS related problems. I call BULLSHIT

Quote Originally Posted by crash187ct
    As much as i don't like beast, he does have a point. Everything i wanted to say...he already said. So "his post x2". Also, young users perfect candidates of heart bypass? I'm not disagreeing with the possibility of this, out of the hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of users which take aas, I wouldn't be surprised to see that an extremely small number of young users have serious heart issues (taken correctly).
    Aww don't hate me I'm really nice when you get to know me.

Act of God is offline Member
    I think you have been sufficiently owned over and over again in this conversation. I don't really have anything to add, but I think you're a complete uninformed idiot...uh oh, I think I'm roid raging from that cycle of test I did 2 years ago!
    Last edited by Act of God; 11-20-2006 at 01:46 PM.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me

do people think of their heart when they ingest clenbuterol?

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    tell us about some of these patients who are admitted to the emergency room due to AS. I have a friend who works in emergency room in UK and she has NEVER had to treat anyone who had any AS related problems. I call BULLSHIT
    BS is right bro...he hasnt done anything, much less seen 3 a week!!!...c'mon tell us Boriqua!!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PuertoRico1978
    I disagree that you have more real-world experience, because I see at least 3 different roid users per week at the consultation / emergency departement where I worked at coming in for check-ups and sometimes steroid related health problems.
    Let's see. 3 roid users per week...v.s. co-existing in a world-wide community of roid users who openly share their protocols; rationale(s); usage (dose;compound;duration;preventative protocols if any etc.) etc.

Sorry bud.. you come up short.

But I can see this is turning into a "I know more than you" type of arugment, so I'll let you have the last word.
    Unless suddenly my comprehension skills have degenerated (you could probably find an association between my cognitive decline and the neurological effects of supraphysiological application of androgens couldn't you? ), i'd say that you, from your opening statement, made this an "I know more than you" type argument.

Feel free to scroll up and re-read your posts..

I know i have.

I still stand my point that it is very irresponsible to sell steroids to anyone under the age of 30, let alone teenagers or kids. If you're gonna use steroids use it on yourself and deal with the consequences, but don't advocate on selling it to other people.
    1. we don't sell steroids here.
    2. we don't sell steroids.
    3. we advocate responsible use..and self-education on the potential dangers. (you'd realise that if you took the time to read some threads and gauge the forum's social normative stances)
    4. RE: point #3: responsible use includes not taking steroids under a certain age... and not taking steroids if you pre-existing conditions/pre-dispositions.

blah blah blah.. etc. etc.

When kids come here asking on advice with regard to starting their cycles, steroid .com members always sway them away from ergogenics..and towards the diet and training forums.

blah blah blah.. etc. etc.

You really need to expunge your tunnel vision.

Everything on the site is there in plain sight.

Take your time, read, and you realise that.

"Selling steroids to kids"... right.. what will you come with next?

Narkissos

PuertoRico1978 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    I saw one guy who came in hypoglycemic coma, turns out the genius overdosed on insulin and was using 4 different steroids too not to mention GH. I guess he didn't take enough of his GH. His blood sugar was 20 mg/dl and the guy had AST of 1200. Turns out he was in a coma for 1 hour before his wife found him and brought him in. Anyway, it looked like he had no brain damage yet, aside from the preexisiting one that made him take 5 different steroids at the same time.

nofear is offline Junior Member
    Hey Doc. There is this little thing called the Hippocratic Oath. Specifically paragraph 4 which states " I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug". Bed side manner is very important in any doctor - patient relationship. If you are concerned about our use of AAS, converse WITH us, do not talk down to us. Most members of this board are not the typical one time user that doesnt know anything about the use of AAS or the associated dangers.

Ok you said it yourself Boriqua,,the guy came in an Hypoglycemic coma...thats insulin bro...He was On 4 fifferent steroids you say???...But he was in a coma cause of the Insulin right???...Tell us where the AAs come into play in this situation Genius!!!

Oh by the way welcome to AR Boricua!!

I saw one guy who came in hypoglycemic coma, turns out the genius overdosed on insulin and was using 4 different steroids too not to mention GH. I guess he didn't take enough of his GH. His blood sugar was 20 mg/dl and the guy had AST of 1200. Turns out he was in a coma for 1 hour before his wife found him and brought him in. Anyway, it looked like he had no brain damage yet, aside from the preexisiting one that made him take 5 different steroids at the same time.
    So we agree that insulin can be very dangerous when taken by people without proper knowledge. which BTW is why we have a forum dedicated to the SAFE use of such compounds. I still do not see any AS related patients mentioned, please list some more.
    Last edited by perfectbeast2001; 11-20-2006 at 02:01 PM.

SHAGGY is offline Member
    Honestly I don't see the point of this thread, all we are doing is fueling the this conversation with someone who is not going to change or even reconsider his opinion or accept that others have other opinions.
    Pointless to talk to someone like that.

SHAGGY

Quote Originally Posted by SHAGGY
    Honestly I don't see the point of this thread, all we are doing is fueling the this conversation with someone who is not going to change or even reconsider his opinion or accept that others have other opinions.
    Pointless to talk to someone like that.

SHAGGY
    It's fun!

SHAGGY is offline Member
    Yeah, have to agree seeing someone getting their ass handed to them is funny though.

Oh well.

SHAGGY

Yeah its fun!!!..i love it when someone comes on here and starts running their mouth about something they know nothing about...They come here with no reports,stats NOTHING...they leave themselves open for a pounding!!!

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    He is very bitter about something..

Maximus_Pecs is offline Associate Member
    Three patients a week that are directly linked to AAS? Give us more informaiton then that please. What are they using, what are there ages, previos health problems etc... making blanket statments does not make a good argument.

Ok one case that was insulin related.. insulin in my book is extremly dangerous and outside the realm of anything most here take. There are a few but they are very well educated and experienced. Another case please where steroids are CLEARLY at fault in an otherwise healthy male. At three a week I'm sure you hae seen hundreds in perfectly healthy males. In one year thats ~150 a year...

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    edit
    Last edited by Ufa; 12-23-2006 at 10:12 AM.

"Dude are you sure you should be a firefighter? You sound like you're on the verge of a roid rage . You'll beat someone up cause they get a "****ing seizure cause they are too god damn stupid to take their ****ing insulin ".

You may end up making more money than me, but you will never amount to half the man I am junior.

timtim is offline Member
    typical know it all wanna be doctor. my very good friend is just starting his pediatric endocronology residency, i tell him everything i am doing and have done and the rationale for it all. he is always amazed at the amount of knowledge i have on such a complex topic and always tells me the truth about my usage. never once, not once has he ever said some of the bullshit your trying to spread as truth. he always responds with an honest answer: responsible use will be fine for your body as long as you get your bloodwork done regularly and everything checks out. he stands by this statement all the time.

nice try SAVIOR DOCTOR PUERTO RICO but we here take pride in our knowledge and use this knowledge to better ourselves, not hurt us. go back to the books and your exaggerated number of steroid users you see a week. your argument seems to bend and flex everytime someone shows you up and that to me says enough about your understanding of what we dedicated, disciplined people do.

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    "Dude are you sure you should be a firefighter? You sound like you're on the verge of a roid rage . You'll beat someone up cause they get a "****ing seizure cause they are too god damn stupid to take their ****ing insulin ".

You may end up making more money than me, but you will never amount to half the man I am junior.
    Yeah, but who's go the bigger balls?
    Does being a bigger man mean spending a couple of hours everyday obsessing about your precentage body fat, or your six pack, or the size of your biceps than you can count me out buddy. That ain't being a man from where I come from. That's being a woman.

Okay maybe I shouldn't have said that, how do I delete a post?

Yesevil is offline Associate Member
    Know it all PIECE OF SH*T!!! If your so worried about all of us get your ass down to hospital and start saving some motherfvckers cause you ain't gonna save anyone here bro. Most people wont take you seriously here because it's obvious that you are just regurgitating some text book BS, where the people on this forum have pooled all our resources and experiences to help each other make a decision based on years of experience, not clinical studies on rats and monkeys. Thanks for trying to save us from ourselves, now do us a real favor and get your happy ass back down to the ER, I heard a school bus got hit head on by and SUV today. Don't you have more important sh*t to worry about.
    Last edited by Yesevil; 11-20-2006 at 09:18 PM.

saturn08 is offline Associate Member
    Who the fcuk is this guy? Like is there any point for you coming on this forum?
    I can understand that some people dont agree with the lifestyles of others and so they feel they should help them- ok, sometimes it gets a little aggrevating but ok.
    Mormons knock on your door to convince you to change your "wicked" ways, evangelicals pass out bibles once a year at my school, people- all sorts of religeous people hold sermons and try to get you to go to your church, change alchoholics ect, stop you from smoking, all this is understandable b/c they mean well (most of them). But if you want to change someone or help them out, you dont say make malicious comments, unless;
    you are not trying to help them but make fun of them in which case you are an asshole, and if that is the case - check this out, I have an idea:
    Instead of coming on a forum of steroid users and talking to us like this, why dont you get a membership to a local gym, then I want you to go up to all the big, muscular guys that look like they use steroids , and tell them in the same words that you said here about how bad steroids are on the body, and that you hope they have fun with girls making comments about their shriveled nuts that are; like you said, "the size of marbles".
    Why dont you do that and then come back and tell me what happened.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    hey PuertoRico thanks for your concern but everyone here is aware of the risks and we try our best to reduce those risks. you cant just go and tell ppl not to use steroids and explain how bad it is and expect them to just listen to you and not use them, when someone really wants to use steroids then he or she are gona use them and u cant stop it, and this is why we have this forum, this forum is teaching alot of those people on how to use and not abuse steroids. so this forum is actually very important, with out this forum some ppl are gona be injecting steroids not knowing how exactly it should be used...

Oh no here we go...

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    for starters, i like how this guy is so ignorant as to only pick out specific points people make that he can try and put up an argument against, yet 95% of the comments he completely blows over because he knows he can't argue against them. he's been proven wrong on just about every comment he made by nark. thanks by the way for @ss-raping this guys comments nark. he apparently didn't find anything he could take out of the context of my post to comment on, but after seeing this stuff he wrote, i just had to come back here.

I disagree that you have more real-world experience, because I see at least 3 different roid users per week at the consultation / emergency departement where I worked at coming in for check-ups and sometimes steroid related health problems.
    k, so you see the abusers who've done stupid stuff while taking gear and you think you have more "real-world" experience? so, if you never went out and drank at a club/bar yourself it's ok, cause you see people come into your department with alcohol poisoning so you know what it's about, right? as i said before, you have no idea what's going on and are only seeing examples of the worst case scenarios. climb out of your cardboard box. if those people knew what they were doing, they wouldn't be going to an "emergency department" for a check-up. it's sites like this that keep people from ending up in your department. we educate, we don't endorse, sell, or encourage other people to use them. actually, oftentimes we can be found discouraging teenagers and others we feel simply aren't educated enough about them from using them.

But I can see this is turning into a "I know more than you" type of arugment, so I'll let you have the last word.
    i can assure you as can anyone else who knows nark and saw all your statements so far that nark indeed does know well more than you when it comes to steroid use . he tore apart just about every comment you made, disproved it, and all you did was take a small piece of what you felt you could argue against. are you that ignorant or do you think we're that stupid?

I still stand my point that it is very irresponsible to sell steroids to anyone under the age of 30, let alone teenagers or kids. If you're gonna use steroids use it on yourself and deal with the consequences, but don't advocate on selling it to other people.
    why do you set the age at 30? personally, i discourage anyone under 23 to use them but after that, it's fair game IMO. not gonna get into all the reasons why as i know since the reasoning behind it is solid, you'll ignore the comments anyway.

now, as far as selling, who's selling here? several people have asked and you haven't answered any of them? are you delusional? you will not find anyone on this site encouraging teenagers to use steroids, and on this site you can't even discuss where you buy from, let alone try and sell to anyone.

we don't advocate anything, we merely educate, and we do a far better job at it than you ever could as we keep an open mind to all possibilities. on this site, you can find all of both the positive and negative effects of steroids , how to minimize your risks, and tons of useful info for people choosing (NOT being influenced) to use steroids.

this site does not encourage steroid use, nor does it discourage. it's for people to make informed decisions about steroid use and to encourage it's use safely rather than recklessly and through trial and error. do you really think if sites like this didn't exist less people would do steroids? in truth, if sites like this didn't exist, your department there would get more business. that's about it. maybe that's why your so upset with us? maybe you don't like us taking away from your business?

well, enjoy living in a wheelchair all disabled, not being able to get it up, and with several health issues till you're 90 and i'll be perfectly content having sex all the way through my entire life, having energy, and feeling good and dying when i'm 80. seeing all the health issues most the elderly have, i sure as hell don't want to live that way anyway but if it's more important for you to live longer than as opposed to living better now, then go for it.

us probably.

The co-administration of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG : initiates gene transcription identical to Luteinising hormone: "LH"), or Follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), while on cycle prevents testicular atrophy.

Hell even without hcg/fsh some users don't experience shrinkage.. as genetic factors; compound selection; duration of use.. can determine if one's nuts atrophy or not.

/Nark pauses for non-researcher to assimilate info.

/Nark resumes.

Does being a bigger man mean spending a couple of hours everyday obsessing about your precentage body fat, or your six pack, or the size of your biceps than you can count me out buddy. That ain't being a man from where I come from. That's being a woman.
    Who obsesses? lmao.

1 hr weight training 4 times per week.
    1 hr cardio 4-6 times per week.
    Meal preparation: 2 hours nightly.

Banging hot chicks...um..well...that depends

I'm not going to apologise for taking care of my body: eating right.. training hard.. vit./min./phyto nutrient supplementing..and getting regular check-ups.

Neither will i apologise for taking pride in the responses the hard work garners...

But for you to think that we live in a mirror..obviously you have no idea what the lifestyle entails..and obviously you feel inferior.

On a side note.. i should say that most here don't use steroids .

Buff doesn't equal steroid use .. but as the classic inferior male sub-type you must equate any superior physical type with a negative connotation... to justify your own inadequacies. Such is the pattern of evolution.

Life style habits fall along the same vein as hygeine.

Or do 'real men' not bathe or shave where you come from either?

LMAO!

Narkissos

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    This has been entertaining to say the least...looks to me like the doc's been taken back to school...

He may just walk out of here with a Ph.d yet if he sticks around and further educates himself.

Hey doc, hopefully someday you'll know the "real truth" behind AAS and the thousands of responsible users out there that likely live everyday of their lives so much happier than your seemingly disgruntled life. You should watch this news clip I see pop up now and then around the boards...perhaps this will enlighten you just a tad.
    And with that doctors pay, one would think you should have no problem affording a high speed connection, so the length of download should not be very lengthy..took me about a minute.
    Now pay attention now doc...

http://www.steroidlaw.com/images/steroids_0002.wmv

Now after that nice little refresher, take alook at old man Bob...he's been using AAS for over 40 years and he's looking pretty damn good to me for his age (70+ y/o) and this is after 40+ years of use...healthy as a buck in rut...
    You say that AAS use is going to shorten all our lives by 10-15 years?? What's old man doing alive yet? He's healthier than the average, if not most all 70 something year olds...these are the facts doc...not heresay.

Only one dozen confirmed deaths possibly linked to steroids ? How the hell are you going to ban a drug for that. Millions have died from cigarettes, so why not ban them? If there were 140 million steroid users in America, like there are smokers, they would be legal...The DEA, American Health Association, and the Dept. of Health and Human Services ALL opposed the classification of steroids as a schedule III controlled substance...I wonder why? You think just maybe, just maybe it's because they are not as bad as the brain-washed, general public thinks they are?
    I think it really goes to show just how corrupted the system is in America.

The people who encounter ill-effects from the use of steroids are the ones who don't use them properly...hey, vitamins can kill you too if you take too much of them...as well as aspirin...as well as anything else taken in excess.
    Teenagers?..Of course steroids are bad for developing teenagers.
    But if used with proper knowledge and precautionary measures, they can be very beneficial to adult males. They are beneficial for doctors and patients.
    If you are too immature to use them or not properly educated in AAS use, you shouldn't dabble with the shit.
    We are living in an age of science. Steroids are legal in many countries around the world. Yet, only in America are people "dying" of them?
    Again, media B.S.

Anabolic steroids, like many other drugs, have been at the center of a lot of controversy and because of this there are many popular misconceptions and myths concerning their purported effects and side effects. As with many infamous drugs in popular culture, the misconceptions relating to anabolic steroids have likely arisen from misunderstandings of actual side effects of anabolic steroids. One such example might include the myth that anabolic steroids can "shrink" one's penis. It is likely that this myth came from the real side effect of anabolic steroids known as testicular atrophy, in which the use of anabolic steroids causes reduced secretion of the gonadotropins luteinizing hormone and follicle stimulating hormone from the anterior pituitary, thus reducing testicle size. This side effect is temporary and the testicles return to normal soon after exogenous androgen administration is halted. This side effect can also be prevented with the proper use of an ancillary such as HCG . As Narkissos already mentioned in the above post.

Another common misconception purveyed in popular culture and the media include the myth that anabolic steroids are highly dangerous and users' mortality rates are high. Anabolic steroids are used widely in the medical field without any serious health risks to users, and no scientific evidence has shown any long-term serious health defects from correct use of anabolic steroids.
    While risk of death is present in many drugs, the risk of premature death from use of anabolic steroids seems to be extremely low. It is possible this myth gained popularity from claims that Lyle Alzado died from brain cancer caused by anabolic steroids. Alzado himself had claimed that his cancer was caused by anabolic steroids. However, there is no medical evidence anabolic steroids can cause brain cancer and Alzado's own doctors admitted anabolic steroids had nothing to do with his death.

One of the most common misconceptions regarding the side effects of anabolic steroids is known as "roid rage ". There seems to be little or no evidence such a condition actually exists. Most studies done on "angry behavior" and anabolic steroid use show no psychological effect, implying that either "roid rage" doesn't exist or that anabolic steroids' effects on aggression are too small to be measured. Many scientists and medical professionals conclude anabolic steroids have no real effect on increased angry behavior.

Arnold Schwarzenegger was the target of yet another myth regarding the purported side effects of anabolic steroids. Arnold has admitted to using anabolic steroids during his bodybuilding career for many years, and in 1997 he went in for surgery to correct a defect relating to his heart. Some have assumed this was due to anabolic steroids. However, Arnold was born with a congenital genetic defect in which his heart had a bicuspid aortic valve. In other words, whereas normal hearts have three cusps, his had only two, which can cause problems later in life.

Myths, myths, myths...you need to really learn to distinguish fact from fiction doc. And one thing I would like to think of a supposed professional such as yourself, is that you would lead an unbiased opinion about all aspects of the medical field, which obviously you do not.
    For all we know, you're some pencil-necked geek, that never even graduated from high school, let alone college, and you're sitting behind your computer with an M.D.s dictionary, spitting out a bunch of useless garbage at us. Where are you getting your degrees from? A cracker jack box?

Hey doc, breathe in the facts that are before you and stop soaking in all the regurgitated B.S. that you've been reading and seeing in a very biased media.

Oh yeah, one last thing....No, I don't have "roid rage", I just don't like you.

I rest my case,

-ShrpSkn
    Last edited by shrpskn; 12-26-2006 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    /Nark pauses for non-researcher to assimilate info.

/Nark resumes.
    LMAO..

PuertoRico1978

^^L...M...A...O

Hey... i as a geek *tho not pencil-necked* resent that statement

Being intelligent don't make you a geek though...you get what I meant...I get what you mean, lol...

mousetraps is offline Member
    Sounds like you got a superiority complex of some sort. There are lots of different ways to "be a man". I hope you don't act this way with patients in real life if you are a doctor, otherwise you'll probably find that not many will want to work with you, or have you as their physician.

I think that you've subsequently found out that not everyone who uses AAS are ironheads. What you've done is stereotyped people on the forum here, and you've basically seen that a lot of us know our $#@!. Beyond that, what is your purpose of starting this thread or joining this forum? Are you looking to be a better athlete, or are you just here to flap your gums?

Mista Massive is offline Senior Member
    YA GOTTA HELP ME DOC, i have a serious medical condition and i think i was the one who caused it.

People are always complimenting me on how good i look. girls are paying too much attention to me. i am too strong and am the envy of other males. i Feel Great, Energetic, and according to my recent blood work, am far too healthy. My sleeping patterns are too good. I don't seem to crave junk food. My sex life is so good it makes my cock hurt.

these are my symptoms. what can u perscribe me. PLEASE, HURRY! The good feelings are becoming more frequent

Mista Massive is offline Senior Member
    Being that you are so biased in your statements, i'll bet you fail to heed when females make such comments on the "masculinity" and "muscular physiques" of other males. You are the type of person that when your wife makes an admiring comment on the muscular boy at the beach, you will attempt to justify the fact that you are tiny and pathetic by stating, "but i'll bet he's got small balls". Now just for a moment think, Do females at the beach discuss the book smarts and occupations of the males parading around in just their shorts? Guess what? i can tell you right now, 99% of all attraction is physical, and i have yet to meet a girl, (and i know that i know a hell of a lot more girls than you! and the ones i know are actually attractive) that wouldn't rather a muscular, masculine male over a nerdy little princess!

You say we admire ourselves in the mirror too much. I think you are just jealous because when you peer into the mirror, you see a human body more closley related to the female species. by that i meen the undernourished species as the hunters and gatherers always got first pick out of the kill.

The female lioness' must wait for the male to finish before they can even begin to pick whatever meat is left on the zebra.

Act of God is offline Member
    I gotta hand it to you Nark, I am loving every one of your posts in this thread (well not just here, but you know what i mean).

I can't believe we live in a world where people actually look down upon people who exercise and take care of their bodies. Even without steroids , people still make fun of "buff" guys. We get discriminated against in the workplace by the fat cubicle office people. It truly is sad...we're just trying to be healthy and look our best.

big f'n deal. I just think Dr. PuertoRico watched one too many Ben Affleck afterschool specials.

^^ ...only the socially stunted lift weights.

I heard that on Larry King.. so it MUST be true.. right?

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    he's not even a Doc. he said at the beginning that hes still in training

Snrf is offline Banned
    I don't know any women who spend a couple hours everyday worrying about their sixpack, or the size of their biceps....where the hell do you come from?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    OK, this is just so damn funny,

and NARK, your responses are GOLDEN !!!

PuertoRico1978 please just give up now...you are totally outnumbered here for spewing your textbook crap!!

We live this stuff! You just read about it!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information