lefty1 is offline New Member

Boxer needs Cycle Advice

I have a question,
    I am a boxer, and am currently between fights.
    I have done AS before (Deca /dbol - cycle, test/dbol) with short cycles as so as not to add too much weight that I can't cut at the last minute (to stay in my weight class). I also did, in the past, an admittedly half ass pct (clomid and noveldex no hgc).
    I am planning my next cycle, but want to keep most of my gains (who doesn't??) even if the weight gain is not that much (anavar or winny?) My goals are to put on anywhere from 8-14 lbs, keeping half that, and keeping strength, of course. I get tested once a year, so Deca is a no no, but I might be able to do a long estered test.
    I have access to Test suspension, sustanon , Test Enanthate , Test Prop, Winny Tabs and Injectable, Anavar, Clomid, novaldex, Anadrol , methyltest, and halotestin , as well as hgc.
    I did a few cycles before and took very well to them, using relatively light dosages (8 week test enan pyramid from 150 mg to 400 mg weekly and back down). My stats are: 5'11'', current weight 161, bf 5-7%, 34 yo, ectomorph/mesomorph. Strength wise, (if its important) I can bench 275 easily, and have been training with weights since high school. I'd like to be stronger and a little leaner, as well as heavier, but don't want big bloated water weight that I'll piss out in 8 weeks. Iam trying to stay within 12 or so pounds of 160 after PCT.
    Any ideas, or should I design a prospective cycle first and let others critique it, I'm not sure of the board etiquette when it comes to this, so please forgive me.
    Any help would be appreciated, thank you

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    well bro if you want to keep it at a short cycle i suggest

prop 150mg/ed
    tren 75mg/ed
    winni 50mg/ed

follow this with proper pct... this shouldnt bloat you at all, and the gains you will get will me dry and of quality of course considering your diet is in check

good luck bro

vermin is offline Member
    You can't get EQ? Test & EQ, with proper PCT, is the classic for your situation.

Thanks for the replies!
    You guys are awesome!
    tren ? I don't think I can get that. EQ sounds okay, but what about the longer detect time and the dreaded EQ "flu" (comp to test flu?). I have to see if I can get Eq as well... I will let you know, thanks..

ed sticks suck, but I can manage..

vermin is offline Member
    You neded to schedule EQ when you have 4-5 months it's true. It is good for strenght/muscle gains without mass, so you can hold your weight.

yautja is offline Junior Member
    i think 150mg per day of prop is a little high, thats 1050mg a week.

Quote Originally Posted by yautja
    i think 150mg per day of prop is a little high, thats 1050mg a week.
    dosage depends on the person, 150mg/ed for you bro or others might seem a lilttle high but for me its just right, again depends on the person as every bro will react differently to aas and dosage

yautja is offline Junior Member
    fair enough.
    i was just thinking it was a bit too much seeing as he doesnt want to gain too much weight.

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    I say prop and masteron 100mg/ed for 8 weeks. lean, hard as f+%k and no water

Quote Originally Posted by yautja
    fair enough.
    i was just thinking it was a bit too much seeing as he doesnt want to gain too much weight.
    its not what dosage you run your aas that will help you gain weight, its in the diet,

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    prop and masteron 100mg/ed

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    not being negative towards you mate but at your height and weight you should be able to acheive what you want naturally............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

graeme87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    not being negative towards you mate but at your height and weight you should be able to acheive what you want naturally............
    Exactly what I was thinking.

Thanks for the replies they are really helping me research this..

About doing it without AS, thanks, you know I thought a lot about that, and have tried it.

I've "bulked" (added lean natural muscle) going up from 147 to 160 (It took years) and I feel I can't develop any more muscle without cutting back on my running and boxing workouts (which would be counterproductive).

It's not that eating a ton of cals a day is such a big deal, it is, I feel, recovery time from the running and spending 2 hours or more in the gym sparring, hitting the bags, etc.. That is why I was investigating this topic, that and it would take me a long time (if at all) to add 8-10 lbs of lean muscle while continuing my career...

thanks for all the help,
    I will try (with my feeble mind) to come up with a plan and post it here soon.
    ps- while on that subject- what do you guys think of anavar and halotest in addition to test prop and EQ? I was leaning towards a combo of test (prop or enan?), Eq, and either a winnny tab, anavar, or halotest? Any suggestions?

KNOWNasJOE is offline Junior Member
    He would struggle greatly to achieve it naturally. We need to remember he is a boxer and probably is doing a shit load of cardio and other workouts related to boxing ALONG WITH lifting weights and hitting the gym. Also he mentioned he is in his thirties, so any added boost helps I like the Prop and EQ as it would be a great cycle, definately what you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by lefty1
    Thanks for the replies they are really helping me research this..

About doing it without AS, thanks, you know I thought a lot about that, and have tried it.

I've "bulked" (added lean natural muscle) going up from 147 to 160 (It took years) and I feel I can't develop any more muscle without cutting back on my running and boxing workouts (which would be counterproductive).

It's not that eating a ton of cals a day is such a big deal, it is, I feel, recovery time from the running and spending 2 hours or more in the gym sparring, hitting the bags, etc.. That is why I was investigating this topic, that and it would take me a long time (if at all) to add 8-10 lbs of lean muscle while continuing my career...

thanks for all the help,
    I will try (with my feeble mind) to come up with a plan and post it here soon.
    ps- while on that subject- what do you guys think of anavar and halotest in addition to test prop and EQ? I was leaning towards a combo of test (prop or enan?), Eq, and either a winnny tab, anavar, or halotest? Any suggestions?
    i wouldnt go the eq route on this one bro, gains from eq IMO tend to be slow so you would need to run it for a longer duration to see gains you might wanna consider

prop + tren + var
    Prop + masteron + var

I have no problem coming by the prop, but the masteron and the tren are a different story. Currently I get all pharm grade stuff, and am afraid I might only be able to get tren and/or masteron (if at all) in one of those boxes with a pic of a dog on it, if you know what I mean...

vermin is offline Member
    Uh, and you don't object to dbol ? What US pharmacy provided that?

Let me clarify - I'd take true "vet grade" EQ before I'd take anyone's dbol.

Another question;
    All those eod sticks, would they make me too sore to train properly (ie, getting hit sparring in a tender delt)?

how about prop along with anavar or winny?
    -Thanks again for the timely info, this board rocks...

I am not sure what you mean by that (d-bol refrence). I used it a long time ago, and of course it was the thai pills. I can't get it anymore, especially from the US, it's illegal here..
    -A couple of guys I know took vet grade EQ and had bad fevers and got sick as, well, dogs...

Quote Originally Posted by lefty1
    Another question;
    All those eod sticks, would they make me too sore to train properly (ie, getting hit sparring in a tender delt)?

how about prop along with anavar or winny?
    -Thanks again for the timely info, this board rocks...
    that depends from person to person, most bros say prop injects are painful and they are sore after the shot, but me personally get no pain when i inject prop

you can run prop along with var, for your kind of goals it should work fine have your diet and everything in check

yes this board does rock!!

vermin is offline Member
    I thought you said you were OK with taking dbol , which was why I was confused. US Vet grade is 100% as good as US human grade, and EQ would be approved for humans if the FDA did not have its head up its ass. Crappy Mexican EQ is another story. And US vet grade is better than, for example, EU human grade (sorry guys, it is true - the EU stuff is fine, but technically the stuff they give Frenchmen does not pass the standard for giving pets in the US).

You should be fine taking ED or EOD injections - after your muscles get used to it after a week or two. Prop is extreme unless you are taking Masteron and shooting ED/EOD anyway, wich would not be from the US so you won't be shooting Masteron.

Basically with your stipulations I'd take a long ester test, a-dex, keep some nolva on hand in case of gyno symptoms and get some HCG and clomid for PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by vermin
    I thought you said you were OK with taking dbol , which was why I was confused. US Vet grade is 100% as good as US human grade, and EQ would be approved for humans if the FDA did not have its head up its ass. Crappy Mexican EQ is another story. And US vet grade is better than, for example, EU human grade (sorry guys, it is true - the EU stuff is fine, but technically the stuff they give Frenchmen does not pass the standard for giving pets in the US).

You should be fine taking ED or EOD injections - after your muscles get used to it after a week or two. Prop is extreme unless you are taking Masteron and shooting ED/EOD anyway, wich would not be from the US so you won't be shooting Masteron.

Basically with your stipulations I'd take a long ester test, a-dex, keep some nolva on hand in case of gyno symptoms and get some HCG and clomid for PCT.
    longer ester tests like e and c can cause bloat and your more likely to hold more water, the bro said he didnt want these, thats why i suggested to take prop instead because he will have drier gains

Thanks for the replies, damn that was fast.
    I am going to include test, I am still up in the air looking at both prop and enanthate .
    I am also looking at including at least anavar or winny tabs
    The third compound, if there is to be one, would depend on what I can come by (EQ, masteron , or tren ?)

vermin is offline Member
    Only while you are taking them. Overall with all of his caveats I'd suggest what I suggest - he can take it FWIW.

Damn, GHO5T, you're a big mofo!
    You look like a heavyweight.

vermin is offline Member
    For your purposes Prop & masteron are probably well matched, as are enth and EQ. The first probably has the advantage in terms of detection times, but you will be shooting more often, and masteron tends to cause joint pain, so they pose the greatest risk to training issues. IMHO, tren would push you too far, though you could take a lower dose

how does this look?

wk enan EQ anavar
    1 150 100
    2 200 150
    3 250 200
    4 300 200
    5 300 200 20 mg ed
    6 250 200 30 mg ed
    7 200 200 30 mg ed
    8 150 150 30 mg ed
    9 0 150 20 mg ed
    10 0 100

10-13 PCT
    I tried to pyramid, and hopefully allowed a longer time for the EQ to work. I included the anavar at the end to maintain physical strength as test gets dropped. I'm still not sure if I would replace enan with prop (50-100 ml eod) and/or anavar with Halotestin .
    Let me know what you guys think, did I screw it all up??
    Last edited by lefty1; 11-27-2006 at 10:26 PM.

Thread Information