I have a question,
I am a boxer, and am currently between fights.
I have done AS before (Deca /dbol - cycle, test/dbol) with short cycles as so as not to add too much weight that I can't cut at the last minute (to stay in my weight class). I also did, in the past, an admittedly half ass pct (clomid and noveldex no hgc).
I am planning my next cycle, but want to keep most of my gains (who doesn't??) even if the weight gain is not that much (anavar or winny?) My goals are to put on anywhere from 8-14 lbs, keeping half that, and keeping strength, of course. I get tested once a year, so Deca is a no no, but I might be able to do a long estered test.
I have access to Test suspension, sustanon , Test Enanthate , Test Prop, Winny Tabs and Injectable, Anavar, Clomid, novaldex, Anadrol , methyltest, and halotestin , as well as hgc.
I did a few cycles before and took very well to them, using relatively light dosages (8 week test enan pyramid from 150 mg to 400 mg weekly and back down). My stats are: 5'11'', current weight 161, bf 5-7%, 34 yo, ectomorph/mesomorph. Strength wise, (if its important) I can bench 275 easily, and have been training with weights since high school. I'd like to be stronger and a little leaner, as well as heavier, but don't want big bloated water weight that I'll piss out in 8 weeks. Iam trying to stay within 12 or so pounds of 160 after PCT.
Any ideas, or should I design a prospective cycle first and let others critique it, I'm not sure of the board etiquette when it comes to this, so please forgive me.
Any help would be appreciated, thank you