Swiggy is offline Associate Member

Tiredness or test flu ?

Started test cyp cycle kicking off with eod prop for the first 4 weeks. anyway the last 3 days ive been exhausted at about 3 pm and have to sleep for 2 or 3 hours. ive been off work so has been no problem, but is this considered normal? i wake feeling fine, just refreshed. so is this normal, or has anyone else experienced this?

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiggy
    Started test cyp cycle kicking off with eod prop for the first 4 weeks. anyway the last 3 days ive been exhausted at about 3 pm and have to sleep for 2 or 3 hours. ive been off work so has been no problem, but is this considered normal? i wake feeling fine, just refreshed. so is this normal, or has anyone else experienced this?

you could not be getting enough sleep or maybe your over doing your liftn, like overtraining

Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    you could not be getting enough sleep or maybe your over doing your liftn, like overtraining
    between 7-8 hours sleep each night. took off wed and thurs due to company for thanksgiving fri, sat, sun regular workout. cardio thurs, fri and sun.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    had any bloodwork done? If not get it done and check your RBC (red blood cell count). If it is high then you can feel exhausted and it can be dangerous if measures are not taken (like giving blood).

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    I was just getting ready to start a new thread titled I think I have test flu, my whole body aches so bad like I got run over by a truck, I mean damn does it hurt and I am burning up. I started my cycle 5 days ago. I am pretty sure most guys get the test flu really early in the cycle.....

Tommy Boy is offline Junior Member
    Pretty common with Test. I have similar symptoms. Largely due to increased water, weight gain, raises hemocrit, makes you lose energy. CHECK BP. Give some blood. Chomp some ephedra after lunch. Cut salt. Lots of H2O. 8 hours sleep. You know the drill...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    had any bloodwork done? If not get it done and check your RBC (red blood cell count). If it is high then you can feel exhausted and it can be dangerous if measures are not taken (like giving blood).
    Wow I didnt know HRBC made you lathargic, had this problem at the beginning of my cycle.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Wow I didnt know HRBC made you lathargic, had this problem at the beginning of my cycle.
    yes it came as a suprise to me too, I thought it would have the opposite effect as EPO is taken by endurance athletes because it increases RBC.
    I was feeling lethargic and generally shite on a long cycle I did and got checked out. High RBC was the cause. I gave blood and I was back to normal again. Now I always give blood mid cycle.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiggy
    That's near the lower limit for Cyp's kick-in time. So you could be sensitive to the hormonal shifts taking place.

You said the last three days and that you've been off work, so it’s recent and under atypical conditions. See if it persists a couple of more days and while at work. If so, I'm with Beast, get a blood work-up. Should it resolve or lessen, assist it with the aid of your choice Red Bull, "B" vits, Ephedra, Caffeine, etc. until you break through this phase. But, it'll likely resolve without further incident. Keep us posted.

M.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    I have my own little "theory" about the reasoning behind this shit happening besides RBC count which seems to be the most logical explanation according to what I have read/expereinced, I know how bad it can be.

SHBG being low has been linked to low thyroid output. DHT and anti e's can lower SHBG. They also help free up steroid hormones though, some more than others, which can be a good thing.

well im not totally exhausted anymore but ive been a bit achey so i think it was just the test kicking in and maybe my body adjusting. im gonna get my bloodwork done next week anyway. thanks everyone for your input and help.

kuad is offline Member
    give blood?

kuad is offline Member
    btw, how do you guys get bloodwork done while on a cycle?

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    feeling tired quad? Find a blood bank. SOme are only around my town at certain times though.

happy is offline Junior Member
    i felt the same way when i was on 500 sustanon a week real tired and no energy.

JMC
    JMC is offline Associate Member
    so the test flu is just being tired? or do you actually get sick

happy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JMC
    so the test flu is just being tired? or do you actually get sick
    you feel like you have a flu.

JMC
    JMC is offline Associate Member
    oh, i see...how common is it?

kuad is offline Member
    i have been feeling tired on test-e and 4 days of prop to kick it!! missed two days of workouts

kuad is offline Member
    what is the duration?

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    god i love that avatar.. chris farley was the funniest man ever!

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    varys kuad.. my test flu lasted abour 3-4 days

passthetest is offline Member
    Ya I bet you just have the test-flu. I had the same symptoms tired, body aches, and nausea it will go away just give it a week.

Thread Information