mickdiesel is offline Senior Member

anybody really experienced with masteron? dosage question

i posted the other day with a timing question and i left out the fact that the masteron i can get is acetate. so that would be a eod shot, sorry for wasting everybodys time. now what i need to know is mg dosage. in the profile it says that no more effect is seen in a dosage more than 500mg/week and that ur wasting ur money if u run it any higher. do any of you agree or disagree with this. i hear of a lot of people running the prop version at 100mg/ed. if i followed that dosage with acetate id do 175mg/eod. what do you guys think?

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by caban
    i posted the other day with a timing question and i left out the fact that the masteron i can get is acetate. so that would be a eod shot, sorry for wasting everybodys time. now what i need to know is mg dosage. in the profile it says that no more effect is seen in a dosage more than 500mg/week and that ur wasting ur money if u run it any higher. do any of you agree or disagree with this. i hear of a lot of people running the prop version at 100mg/ed. if i followed that dosage with acetate id do 175mg/eod. what do you guys think?
    IMO you will see a bit more if you run it at a higher dose but nothing dramatic, i ran masteron first time 75mg/ed and recent cycle 100mg/ed, and again saw a bit more like more hardness in muscles but again nothing dramatic.

yeah but what would lee priest do? hahaha, ok thats enough. so what about 1000mg/week like pb? you think that is even more effective. ive also read alot of places that it does in fact burn fat. would a higher burn more? i know the philosophy hear is less is more but i had to ask

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    I still think more is more IMO.

ha, that's what I think. so many vets always disagreed that I just thought that I had to be wrong

bump

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by caban
    yeah but what would lee priest do? hahaha, ok thats enough. so what about 1000mg/week like pb? you think that is even more effective. ive also read alot of places that it does in fact burn fat. would a higher burn more? i know the philosophy hear is less is more but i had to ask
    i dont think you need to run it that high bro, a mere 500mg/wk would suffice, but at the end it comes down to you bro, if you want to run it that high than go for it

Thread Information