Thread: DNP 400mg ed?

reddragon4954 is offline Member

DNP 400mg ed?

I was wondering who has run this at this dosage and what results did you get?

SHAGGY is offline Member
    Alot of threads around hear about people using DNP at that dose. Have you searched yet?? If it is your first time, I suggest that you start at 200mg if not lower to asses your tolerance, keep at this dose atleast 5 to 7 days to let it build up. I would even suggest as to not surpass 200mg/day the first run you have with it and to limit it to 10 to 14 days.
    DNP does work quite wel according to people who have used it, but everything needs to be right. The right supps, enough water and a good feel for your body are a necessity.

Just my opinion though.

Hope I helped.

SHAGGY

SHAGGY is offline Member
    Read this elaborate post. IF you still have questions, feel free to ask.

DNP (2,4-Dinitrophenol) Info

SHAGGY

I dont really have a question on DNP , but rather what weightloss results people experienced.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by reddragon4954
    I dont really have a question on DNP, but rather what weightloss results people experienced.

People can loose 30 pounds in a cycle.

I cycle is 20 days right? And how much 'on average' would you say is fat?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by reddragon4954
    I cycle is 20 days right? And how much 'on average' would you say is fat?
    A typical cycle is between 7-21 days, but that's pushing it, be sure to monitor your skin as some people acquire a toxic rash, others nerve sensitivity and still others no problems at all. Weight loss generally begins after the first two days, and depending on your dosage (2-7gms ED) can be between 1/2 to 1lb daily. If you apply the DNP principles properly, keeping protein moderate and carbs high all loses can be from fat stores, except for the mandatory (regardless of how much you consume) 1lb (approx.) of water loss.

You can also take it at lower safer doses in conjunction with other compounds for longer periods with better long term results.

M.

Eams is offline New Member
    Magic can I ask what your individua response was in terms of results? I've run this stuff twice and both times didn't really lean out. I'm usually around 11%, and didn't use calipers just the mirror. I'm trying to think what could have gone wrong. Was at maintenance cals with decent amount of cho. Any thoughts? Thanks heaps.

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    I felt more comfritable using 250mg for 28days. But I felt like a fat burning machine on 600mg for 8days.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eams
    Magic can I ask what your individua response was in terms of results? I've run this stuff twice and both times didn't really lean out. I'm usually around 11%, and didn't use calipers just the mirror. I'm trying to think what could have gone wrong. Was at maintenance cals with decent amount of cho. Any thoughts? Thanks heaps.
    Let me preface this by saying I am not a proponent of poison consumption which is what taking DNP amounts to. However, should you choose to:

DNP is a very simple chemical that works indiscriminately on all creatures human or other. In other words, any living being necessarily experiences its very specific effects.

To burn fat it requires only the proper duration, and dosages (based on weight). However, for optimal effects because of the process, moderate to high carbohydrate consumption is necessary. This is not the time to go ketogenic. And because of its relationship to carbs, effects can be further augmented by priming (though this is not required).

MOST PROBABLE REASONS
    1. Assuming dose, duration and carbs were correct, the next logical question is that of authenticity. Are you sure it was genuine? Did you experience the so-called “fever without a fever” for several hours accompanied by a seemingly unquenchable thirst? The most likely scenario is a fake or poorly prepared mixture.

2. One of the above variables was improperly controlled.

3. It is quite possible you expected too much from DNP, though this is rarely the case when run properly. However, since you used a subjective method of measurement (the mirror), it would benefit you to take an objective (water, scale, calipers) measure should you attempt it again.

If you have any other questions, or if the assumptions I made above (with little info) were incorrect. Drop another post, as I see you’re unable to PM.

Let me reiterate, DNP is a poison. I’d never use it again, nor do I wish it for you.

M.

Lynn is offline Female Member
    I'm just finishing up a cycle at the moment and have had not too bad results, could have been better had I been doing more cardio. liftin4life started about the same time I did and got much better results, you can find his post by doing a search on DNP , his post is called DNP Log: 9 days in the oven. Check that one out, along with DNP Log by Jay-Ace

liftin4life is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn
    I'm just finishing up a cycle at the moment and have had not too bad results, could have been better had I been doing more cardio. liftin4life started about the same time I did and got much better results, you can find his post by doing a search on DNP, his post is called DNP Log: 9 days in the oven. Check that one out, along with DNP Log by Jay-Ace
    By the way...I've been at 400mg/day the entire time...so that should answer your question, Dragon

Thread Information