ectogainer is offline Junior Member

1st Bulker Time! Critiques/Knowledge Needed

Whats up boys it's been a long time since i've posted for numerous reasons but I've been behind the scenes just soaking up info from yall the whole time. I'm finally ready to do my first(and last) bulker ever but I need some critiques/opinions/answers to questions.

Cycle:
    weeks 1-4.5 Liquid Dbol 40 mg a day
    weeks 1-12 Test Enan 500mg (250 mon/thurs)
    weeks 1-start of PCT L-Dex .25 mg daily

PCT:
    Clomid: 300,100,50 set up
    Nolvadex : 40 mg 2 weeks 20 mg 2 weeks

Stats:
    1st Cycle
    22 Years Old
    6'0 179lbs
    BF approx. 14%
    6 years experience (3 serious)
    Workout M/W/F
    Minimal Cardio T/TH
    Diet (could be a little cleaner but at least enough--ungodly metabolism)

I am ready to go execpt for critiques

1. Seeing as how I have liquid dbol should I split it into 4-10mg doses a day or 3-13mg doses? On that note--does anyone have suggestions on where to get an accurate dropper/oral syringe for this stuff?

2. I have always worked well on the M/W/F split but I feel an overwhelming urge to pick up the pace such as a 4 or 5 day split even though I don't have much experience with it. Good idea or stick to what I know?

3. Is it worth taking my Dbol and L-dex with grapefruit juice everytime?

4. ANY SUGGESTIONS

Besides that it feels good to be posting again--hopefully i wont fall off again. And Haro if you come across this thread--props on the cycle diary--I would love any pointers from you.

Holla

Anyone? Are my questions too hard?

OldUncle is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ectogainer
    Anyone? Are my questions too hard?
    Nope. Your cycle's spot on for a first timer. Make sure you train harder and eat more. I'd drop the cardio, too, but will be in the minority there.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    no need for clomid
    only need a SERM and AI during pct and ur gold i sugest aromasin but armidex will suffice

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ectogainer

1. Seeing as how I have liquid dbol should I split it into 4-10mg doses a day or 3-13mg doses? On that note--does anyone have suggestions on where to get an accurate dropper/oral syringe for this stuff?
    Depending on the accuracy needed I like a normal 1cc or 3cc syringe. 1ccs will be graduated down to .01cc and 3ccs are graduated down to .1cc. If you are at the end of your favorite oral bottle, an 18ga will give you that extra reach to the bottom and allow you to suck up every miniscule bit. Just take it off before shooting it in your mouth. :-)

You can just clean the syringe and pin with hot soapy water. YOu dont have to be sterile with oral, just CLEAN.

No opinion on the dbol portion of the question. . .I will leave that to the pros :-)

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    on dbol i take it morning and pre work out

Thanks for the reply guys---truely appreciate the help---i've already ordered the clomid, nolva, and l-dex from lion so i guess i can hold on to the clomid or just run it anyways if it wont hurt. I would prefer to cut out cardio all together because of my metabolism but i like having a healthy heart too and it seems that increased weight on your frame sometimes causes shortness of breath and i can have that. Good looking out on the syringe info I'll try to remember to detach the needle haha

So Tai you think i'll be alright with taking the Dbol 2-20mg doses daily? I was worried about having to do it too often because of the pain in the ass of not being able to just pop a pill--but doing it right is whats most important

Thread Information