amature225 is offline Associate Member

hybrid cycle bulking/cutting

I am 195lbs. 6'2'' and 26 years old. About 16.5% fat. This is my 2nd cycle, and I have never done a cutting cycle. I am on week 10 of 300mg/ew deca , and 600mg/ew test e

I gained about 14 pounds, but with it I always get a bit of fat around my stomach.

Is it possible (now that in week 10 my deca ran out), to add some Winstrol (or similar) to my test, and continue for another 4-6 weeks and try and loose some fat? Adding a lot of cardio in the morning before eating, and changing my eating to the recommended cutting cycle meal plan?

Any suggestions would be great. I would like to get cut before April, and if I finish this cycle and PCT, it will be too soon to start a cutting cycle before April!
    So suggestions would help!

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    6 weeks of cardio and diet will help but won't do much.

amature225 is offline Associate Member
    what about the remaining 6 weeks of my cycle with test/ and add winstrol .
    but of course, continue cardio and diet into the future?

I'm just trying to figure out if adding something to my cycle would help with cutting these last 6 weeks?

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amature225
    I am 195lbs. 6'2'' and 26 years old. About 16.5% fat. This is my 2nd cycle, and I have never done a cutting cycle. I am on week 10 of 300mg/ew deca , and 600mg/ew test e

I gained about 14 pounds, but with it I always get a bit of fat around my stomach.

Is it possible (now that in week 10 my deca ran out), to add some Winstrol (or similar) to my test, and continue for another 4-6 weeks and try and loose some fat? Adding a lot of cardio in the morning before eating, and changing my eating to the recommended cutting cycle meal plan?

Any suggestions would be great. I would like to get cut before April, and if I finish this cycle and PCT, it will be too soon to start a cutting cycle before April!
    So suggestions would help!
    i suggest you finish your current cycling up since its a bulker, then bulk bro no need to change routine (diet, training, cardio) and go from bulking to cutting mid cycle. Again finish up this cycle bulk as much as you can then start a cutting cycle later, then you can seriously cut up

tek. is offline Junior Member
    16.5% is ok considering you only have a few weeks left. You should just cleanup your diet, add cardio and you can still shed some fat while bulking. Look to end at 15% 2-205lbs, its do-able just gotta do cardio and cleanup your diet.. Then lookat an 8-10week cutter lateron

Thread Information