Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: test prop

Columbus is offline Anabolic Member
    geezus...I take 50mg a dayu and still suffering the pain from tuesday

orton4 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KickBoxer
    shit.. i thought it would be ok to just rotate glutes.. i dont feel that much soreness ne more, so i thought it wud b ok to just keep going with the glutes.. would it make a difference in my gains if i use just glutes?

rotating around other sites will keep the scar tissue build up way down, hittin the same spot every few days isnt that great... scar tissue will build up and make the absorption and injections harder... i suggest to rotate to other sites look on **************.com for more info about site injections... gluck bro

KickBoxer is offline Junior Member
    im starting to get worried with all the rotating u guys do.. i only move between the 2 glutes.. may have to go n get sum smaller needles for the bicep n delts.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    what about your quads???

Decoder is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyZX6R
    so no one on this forum has done at test prop only cycle???
    im on Winny/eq/prop right now

Im injecting 100mg of prop and 100 mg of eq in one go eod. Yeah it hurts for about 3 days, if you try to keep your hand as still as possible with out shaking you have less pain, i think the moving needle when injecting can cause pain, even if you tremble just a little while injecting, in a side note i been doing 25 mins of cardio on the stair master at my gym, endless steps... i guess the constant movement of my glutes during the cardio is help spreading all that oil out.

i shot in the let quad today and it's been pretty good... really good actually.. i got a heat pack onto it straight after the injection and rubbed it and around for about 10mins.. feeling great

orton4 is offline Member
    have you ever shot quads before? my first quad shot was with test prop and boooy i was having trouble... but quads are easy to shoot and i like em

affliction is offline Junior Member
    i am on prop and deca right now and i am strong as hell and have gained 7 lbs so far....and only on my third week....my injections r painless but i have a great source for my gear and all painless...love it....and yes i can f**k for hours and hours.....also i have no bloating or nething like that but definitely gaining vascularity and size...as far strength....i went from doing 205 6 times to doing 225 like 15 times...on bench and i am getting a little short with people but thats normal...

1stweek*100mgeod
    2ndweek*150eod
    3rdweek*200eod and i will run it like this until my cycle is done....

orton4 is offline Member
    yeah i went from a 275 bench at the time to 350 on just prop

Swiggy is offline Associate Member
    shit.. i thought it would be ok to just rotate glutes.. i dont feel that much soreness ne more, so i thought it wud b ok to just keep going with the glutes.. would it make a difference in my gains if i use just glutes?
    i ended up sticking with mostly glute and delt injections because about 2 of 3 quad injections were sore for days. best way for me was to time the quad shot the day after legs.

fitfire is offline New Member
    only run prop showtime. always mix it with tren eod and seems to knock down the soreness. still pain but half as bad. never bulked with it but get hard as hell with w-v added. also cycle sites with workouts. good luck.

orton4 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiggy
    i ended up sticking with mostly glute and delt injections because about 2 of 3 quad injections were sore for days. best way for me was to time the quad shot the day after legs.
    bro you can def do more than that... and also if you coordinate your injections with your workout it helps reduce the soreness... so if your workin out legs hit up quads that day then work out legs... spreads out the oil feels better the next day... also after a few weeks the injections get better... still hurt but ... hey its the game

omfg, i take back what i said, my left glute hurts soo bad from prop, i can barely walk, doing a bicep shot would be insane..

Massive_PumP is offline New Member
    Im on Test Prop and Deca Cycle at the moment..2nd week so far i feel little bit stronger and started to get bigger pumps nothing realy speacial for now.(thats probably cuz its just started to kick in).But Injecting it is pain bad..I Can hardly do anything next few days after injection.and yeah from my expirence dont ever Inject in bicep ,cuz u wont be able to work your bicep next 4-5 days..

Mista Massive is offline Senior Member
    the problem with prop is ppl can underdose it easily by just adding more B alcohol. you might say it's real cos f*ck it hurts to inject

^^^ thats true mista massive... didn't think of it that way... mine hurts... but my strength has gone up alot.. it's been excatly a week today from when i started... hopefully start seeing gains now... unless i have been already but haven't noticed

hey guys,

Thursday will be my 2 weeks into prop - winny cycle. Starting to see crazy differences and changes in my body. Firstly shoulders r huge and ripped as ne thing, traps have come a long way as well, my abs r looking good, body fat has gone from 14% to about 12 now, and i think thats coz ive been doin heaps of cardio. looking hard ripped, but bigger than before... looking forward to whats to come!!! btw gonna take ur advice and try shoot quads as well till i get smaller needles (everything is shut over xmas and its hard to get now!)

thats awesome kickboxer... it's only a week so i wasn't expecting to see nothing to dramatic...YET lol... keep us posted on your results... in the last 2 months i've put on 5.5 kg and bf not sure but probably same.. no more though

i must admit, prop sounds more promising than enanthate . sure there are more injections and painful ones at that, but at least there wouldn't be all this waiting around crap. i'm nearly 7 weeks in with no weight gain. should have stuck to natural training.

prop next time for sure.

hmm yeah that is not sounding good mista massive... has your strenght gone up??? prop is looking good but dam the shots hurt.... and lots of em

yeah, strength has gone up quite a bit and sex drive is like a rabbit on heat.

^^^lmao

LMFO... your a bad bad man hahaha

sometimes i feel sorry for my girlfriend.

she really does cop it

what did you get for christmas.

i was hoping santa (source) would bring me something, but do dice.

I didn't get no gear at all... i have to pay for it myself lol..

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mista Massive
    what did you get for christmas.

i was hoping santa (source) would bring me something, but do dice.
    Yeah, I have been waiting a while too. Postal system is probably jammed now.

i started my eq/prop cycle december 16th its now the 25th 9 days, i have a good build from my 10 years of body building already, my shoulders and arms look huge!! and its just starting to kick in, by the time im done ill look like the worlds strongest man in my profile no doubt! once i hit 245 7%bf ill put my pic u up there replacing his lol.

yeah for sure i'm keen to see the pics

bigla is offline New Member
    anyone of u guy's try the ethyl oleate based prop virtually no pain.

nah haven't heard of no pain prop.... wouldn't be legit then wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by tommyZX6R
    nah haven't heard of no pain prop.... wouldn't be legit then wouldn't it?

i absolutey agree

orton4 is offline Member
    no there are a couple of no pain prop... they are usualyl dosed at 50mg and is mixed with EO, ethyl oleate or whatever... and its painless from what ive heard... doesnt mean its not legit

My cousin who is a pro body builder here in aus, bought be a mad xmas gift - MY NEXT CYCLE!!!! ahahaha.. he gave me 6 x ml vials of sus250 and another 100 stana tabs lol... i dont no weather id b using that for my next cycle, will have to do some research since im only about 2 weeks into my first, i dont plan that far ahead... but its free, so im wrapped!!! ahaha.. he said "uve reached the age, and ur very disciplined in ur dieting and training, so im gonna help u out since i cant tell u to stop "

orton4 is offline Member
    well thats a good gift i wish santa would bring me something like that.... maybe some test, tren , and anadrol ???

i took ur advise guys and shot in the quad!!! fk i wish i hadnt!! feels like ive just come out of a kb fight and had the shit kicked out of my right quad!.. im worried about shooting bi's and delts now.. if the quad hurts this much, they r gonna kill!!!

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    My source makes his prop using ethyl oleate and it is completely painless. My strength also went way up when I was on it.

i took ur advise guys and shot in the quad!!! fk i wish i hadnt!! feels like ive just come out of a kb fight and had the shit kicked out of my right quad!.. im worried about shooting bi's and delts now.. if the quad hurts this much, they r gonna kill!!!

lol well have you ever shot there before... if not it's a virgin muscle and yes it will hurt... when i shoot it i just get a heat back and massage it and sqat up and down... for about 15 mins and then ever so often... not so bad then

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information