Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: test prop

KickBoxer is offline Junior Member
    it was a virgin - btw i got some smaller needles 5/8" 25g to shoot bi's n delts now.. will they we sore as well after shooting for the first time? and also would it b ok to shoot 150mg(1.5ml) prop into bicep n delts?

Also - question for u tommy - have u thought of ur next cycle? coz im thinking about it, and thought id ask u guys who have been reading this thread - wot would be the best cycle to add some more muscle, stay pretty cut and not have that ugly bloated look? if this cycle exhists?!

orton4 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KickBoxer
    it was a virgin - btw i got some smaller needles 5/8" 25g to shoot bi's n delts now.. will they we sore as well after shooting for the first time? and also would it b ok to shoot 150mg(1.5ml) prop into bicep n delts?

quads are usually painful spot to shoot... lookin back on a thread before this that you wrote about worryin bout shootin into delts and bi's... i think and most other ppl agree delts are least painful spot to shoot... bi's i never have done but a lotta ppl say its pretty painful... but its up to you... pecs are okay.... and the rule of thumb is to never shoot more than 1.5cc into delt

so 1.5cc would be ok? coz im only shooting that much max so should be ok?

orton4 is offline Member
    yeah it'll be okay, 1.5 is max... have you ever shot delts before

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    i shoot 2cc in my delt and quads... and it's fine... but no more than that i feel.... my next cycle maybe dbol and sust cycle... looking good for me...

Mista Massive is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by orton4
    quads are usually painful spot to shoot... lookin back on a thread before this that you wrote about worryin bout shootin into delts and bi's... i think and most other ppl agree delts are least painful spot to shoot... bi's i never have done but a lotta ppl say its pretty painful... but its up to you... pecs are okay.... and the rule of thumb is to never shoot more than 1.5cc into delt

how can you generalise where the most pain is? every individual is deifferent. some prefer to shoot quads over anything else. myself included. i find quads the least painful, and the easiest to shoot.

and this so called rule of thumb about never shooting more than 1.5cc into delts. what possible evidence do you have to support that you can't shoot more. i shoot EOD and i always shoot 2cc into my delts with no worries.

don't state false facts.

Quote Originally Posted by KickBoxer
    so 1.5cc would be ok? coz im only shooting that much max so should be ok?

you're pretty much good to go with 1.5cc

you shouldn't have too much trouble with that amount in any muscle group, but of course everyone is different and you will find certain muscles to be more sensitive than others. at least you are aware that you need to rotate as too many aussies are unaware that you can shoot into muscles other than the glutes. of course they would be hitting scare tissue all the time. just one of the benifits you get from researching. well done.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyZX6R
    i shoot 2cc in my delt and quads... and it's fine... but no more than that i feel.... my next cycle maybe dbol and sust cycle... looking good for me...

looks like tommy has no trouble shooting 2cc into his delts either.

orton4 is offline Member
    i wasnt stating a false fact,, sorry if my opinion came off that way....ur right everyone is different.. but iw as trying to answer some of his questions... whats the point of posting ne question about an injectino then if everyone is different? im just giving some of my knowledge on the subject... if you shoot 2cc into delts fine than okay... i just know some ppll on here say 2ccs or more should be larger muscle groupls like quads or glutes, but i guess my opinion on the 1.5 into delts came off as a fact and i didnt mean it to, so sorry bout that

Quote Originally Posted by Mista Massive
    how can you generalise where the most pain is? every individual is deifferent. some prefer to shoot quads over anything else. myself included. i find quads the least painful, and the easiest to shoot.

and this so called rule of thumb about never shooting more than 1.5cc into delts. what possible evidence do you have to support that you can't shoot more. i shoot EOD and i always shoot 2cc into my delts with no worries.

don't state false facts.

orton4 is offline Member
    also if you look and do searches on the threads on injection pains most threads will come up... quad shot is crippling me... i like to shoot quads to but i would say a lotta ppl find pain in them

don't state false facts.

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    i must admit, prop sounds more promising than enanthate . sure there are more injections and painful ones at that, but at least there wouldn't be all this waiting around crap. i'm nearly 7 weeks in with no weight gain. should have stuck to natural training.

prop next time for sure.
    How many mg you shooting/week?

started off at 500mg/week bumped it up to 600mg/week

now starting to gain

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    thats good to hear mista massive... I'm glad it's finally working for you

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information