Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    alpinesupra is offline New Member

i need some in put

ok so here's whats up.
    i am 21 5'9" and now 166lbs with ruffly about 13% body fat ( i need to get checked again) and have been working out pretty much non stop for almost a year now.

i have done roids, d-bol (oral) but a friend and i split it so it was only a 3 week stack (was new to it and stpuid).
    currently as we speek i have come up from 125lbs when i started working out to 166lbs and still going strong, since the d-bol i have not done roids again but i am currently on pro hormones (x-mass and pharamax if any of you are familiar) and i love it but they have been out lawed to pretty much to hit my goal of 190-200lbs total i am having to turn back to roids, im also on the usual no x-plod, protien shakes etc etc.
    so all in all i have a pretty set rutien and rest time worked out so far.
    so ive done some research as to what might help me get there and everyone is saying do a test based roid for a first timer along with nolva (during or after) and proper pct.
    i was thinking of test e 250mg for 8 weeks after my current x-mass pharamax stack is done with 4 weeks off of everything.
    but my main question is would it be better to do the liquid or would i be fine with the oral since the por hormone is a oral and the d-bol was also a oral? cause i know for a first timer the orals are worse on the liver than the liquid.
    what do you guys think.
    what would be better for me?
    also im only looking to do one stack of roids maybe two to get me to my net goal.
    thanks for any posotive input provided.
    -sean

ps.
    sorry for such as long thread.
    Last edited by alpinesupra; 12-31-2006 at 09:32 PM.

Thread Information