Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Anthony have you created some sort of mental controled cut and paste . i swear to god you are the fastest i have ever seen its incredible ehe...

again point is give me proper conditions healthy subjects and fallow all of the rules. THEN get on CNN or MTV or whatever and talk about AAS. mabey if they told the truth to the youth of the world they would decide on their own to wait as its just a bad idea to start early. As 25-30+ as i said some of these drugs can do wonders for you with virtualy no side effects. but thats never reported.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    I would invite you to find an example of something I copied and pasted or plagorized if you are going to make claims to that effect. If you aren't going to do so, I'd ask you to please cease making those claims.

-Also-

You're creating a strawman here. When I said I was unfamiliar with something, I added the addendum that it was an unfamiliarity with how you were using the term. This is because when you use the term "study" you actually mean "unverifiable anecdote"....wheras the rest of us mean "Published Medical Study"....so I was attempting to avoid a similar problem in semantics.
    I never mention you Anthony LOL, why would you think i ment you? but if the hat fits!!

I do have many claims but not for the open board conerning you, it wouldnt be right, take it to pm am not arguing with again, ive told you that before,

lol

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    I never mention you Anthony LOL, why would you think i ment you? but if the hat fits!!

I do have many claims but not for the open board conerning you, it wouldnt be right, take it to pm am not arguing with again, ive told you that before,

lol
    You imply it frankly...and in case you forgot, you actually did state that it's been said about me. I'm asking you to please validate that claim or stop making it. In fact, if you aren't talking about me, then I'd like to know whom you are talking about, or implying. Why the games? Take a position and back it up.

You imply it frankly...and in case you forgot, you actually did state that it's been said about me. I'm asking you to please validate that claim or stop making it. In fact, if you aren't talking about me, then I'd like to know whom you are talking about, or implying. Why the games? Take a position and back it up.
    Am not arguing with you again on the open forum, take it to pm LOL

Am not arguing with you again on the open forum, take it to pm LOL
    If you won't back up your claims in public then don't make them in public.

If you won't back up your claims in public then don't make them in public.
    am not posting stuff whats got nothing to do with this thread, stop hi-jacking the thread, take it to pm or shut up

am not posting stuff whats got nothing to do with this thread, stop hi-jacking the thread, take it to pm or shut up
    As I suspected, you have more than enough time to attack me, yet no time to back up your claims. Thanks.

As I suspected, you have more than enough time to attack me, yet no time to back up your claims. Thanks.
    Take your arguments to PM and stop following me around trying to get me back for making you look stupid on a thread a few wks ago, LOL

Take your arguments to PM and stop following me around trying to get me back for making you look stupid on a thread a few wks ago, LOL
    Honestly, I don't want to be rude here, but frankly you know very little about Anabolic Steroids at all, much less enough to make me look stupid.

Your refusal to back up virtually anything in any of your posts with something more than an anecdote or snide comment (or evern worse, by quoting the dead/fraud Paul Borreson) speaks volumes about your knowledge level.

No offence.

Honestly, I don't want to be rude here, but frankly you know very little about Anabolic Steroids at all, much less enough to make me look stupid.

Your refusal to back up virtually anything in any of your posts with something more than an anecdote or snide comment (or evern worse, by quoting the dead/fraud Paul Borreson) speaks volumes about your knowledge level.

No offence.
    You really are trying arent you LOL,

The reason why you have the hump with me and personally attack me with your stupid comments is because i did make you look daft, i had many PM's stating this, and i think ive got enough experience in my 19yrs of bodybuilding to know a few things,

if i told the truth about you my mate you know what would happen, ask the mods who went !!!

no offence, now i will ask again take your arguments to pm

You really are trying arent you LOL,

The reason why you have the hump with me and personally attack me with your stupid comments is because i did make you look daft, i had many PM's stating this, and i think ive got enough experience in my 19yrs of bodybuilding to know a few things,

if i told the truth about you my mate you know what would happen, ask the mods who went !!!

no offence, now i will ask again take your arguments to pm
    I have no idea what this sentence even means gramatically, much less what you are trying to say about me or the mods...

Also, since you make claims in public, I ask you to defend them in public...I think that's only fair. In addition, I don't accept PMs here, or basically anywhere with this much traffic. If I did, I'd end up answering 25-50 a day, which is what I did when I was a mod here.

Update?

Can we get an update from Warrior? Where is he, strength and bodyweight wise, and how long has he been off now?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Marcus-In short cycles(aside from the AAS), do you only ramp up the dosages of GH?
    Or do you like to use some of the new peptides like IGF and MGF aswell?

The concept of "hyperplasmia"(creating new muscle cells) is very intresting, with the synergisical effect with AAS combined with peptides. Especially in short heavy cycles...
    Gh is alot more expensive to run constantly than IGF is...

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Can we get an update from Warrior? Where is he, strength and bodyweight wise, and how long has he been off now?
    I'm very curious about this as well! Where you at Warrior? How the gains lookin'?

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Marcus-In short cycles(aside from the AAS), do you only ramp up the dosages of GH?
    Or do you like to use some of the new peptides like IGF and MGF aswell?

The concept of "hyperplasmia"(creating new muscle cells) is very intresting, with the synergisical effect with AAS combined with peptides. Especially in short heavy cycles...
    Gh is alot more expensive to run constantly than IGF is...
    I dont use IGF expensive fat burner IMHO, YES RAMP THE GH UP WHILE ON CYCLE AND LOW DOSE WHILE PRIMING

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    I just finished a short cycle not long ago and was into my 3rd week of PCT and had actually picked up a small bit of strength during that time off. I did drop 10 lbs, but Im priming again and doing low carbs. I lost about 3/4 inch off my waist during those 3 weeks too. So id say thats pretty good so far, dont think ive lost much muscle at all considering im actually a bit stronger at 240 lbs than when I was 250 at end of cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    I just finished a short cycle not long ago and was into my 3rd week of PCT and had actually picked up a small bit of strength during that time off. I did drop 10 lbs, but Im priming again and doing low carbs. I lost about 3/4 inch off my waist during those 3 weeks too. So id say thats pretty good so far, dont think ive lost much muscle at all considering im actually a bit stronger at 240 lbs than when I was 250 at end of cycle.
    Did you start to prime while in PCT?

Did you start to prime while in PCT?
    Yes. Started cutting out the extra carbs I was taking in while on cycle.

Yes. Started cutting out the extra carbs I was taking in while on cycle.
    In future try starting priming after PCT, maintainance is easier and much more of the gains are keepable

In future try starting priming after PCT, maintainance is easier and much more of the gains are keepable
    Yeah, I worried about that but I didnt seem to lose any muscle at all. My strength was up from where I ended cycle even. I think I just shed all the excess water and some fat. Ive always cut calories some during pct since the metabolism slows down so much, if I dont I just end up packing on more fat.

Yeah, I worried about that but I didnt seem to lose any muscle at all. My strength was up from where I ended cycle even. I think I just shed all the excess water and some fat. Ive always cut calories some during pct since the metabolism slows down so much, if I dont I just end up packing on more fat.
    Ok you know how your body responds best during PCT, thanks for the input

Ok you know how your body responds best during PCT, thanks for the input
    yeah, took me some time to figure out. Going to give the short cycle some more runs once I am ready to cycle again.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I started a CKD to lose some fat, and reveal the actual gains, on 14 Jan. My mid-section has already hardened up and people have noticed that I am looking a lot leaner... it's strange 'cause the fat is dropping quite easily - more than likely this is a result of a higher metabolism from an increase in LBM.

Last week I dropped down to 235 - and too me, I look like I am at about the same bodyfat I was at when I initiated the short cycle - or leaner. After carb loading I am back up to 244. The before picture for the cycle was at a depleted 220... so right now, since I am hitting 235 depleted... that equates an additional 15 pounds.

So - have I carved all fat? My strength numbers are nearly identicle to what they were at 250+ pounds. I am significantly stronger when comparing them to my 220-pound condition...

For example - the flat bench press (no spot, no forced reps) during my power training days following a carb load with bodyweights:
    • Pre-cycle @ 230 lbs, 27 Oct I did 365 for 5 reps and 5 sets;
    • Post cycle, 23 Dec @ 250 lbs, I did 415 for 4 reps and 5 sets;
    • Several weeks post cycle, 3 Feb @ 244 lbs, 405 for 4 reps and 5 sets.
    Remember, the first shots (frontloaded) were on 2 Nov and the final shot of TE was on 8 Dec...

So what can I conclude? I am bigger, getting leaner and maintaining strength/muscle quite well. Was a month long enough to produce anything significant? For me - yes. Was it is easy to come off? For me, deffinitly. Are the gains solid? For me... yes. Will I do this again? Soon...

I think after I finish this CKD fat loss program for a few more weeks - aka, priming period - I will slam myself with another short/heavy cycle again... hopefully bagging another 15 pounds and a stronger output...

I'll try and get some new pics for comparison reasons this week...

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    I started a CKD to lose some fat, and reveal the actual gains, on 14 Jan. My mid-section has already hardened up and people have noticed that I am looking a lot leaner... it's strange 'cause the fat is dropping quite easily - more than likely this is a result of a higher metabolism from an increase in LBM.

Last week I dropped down to 235 - and too me, I look like I am at about the same bodyfat I was at when I initiated the short cycle - or leaner. After carb loading I am back up to 244. The before picture for the cycle was at a depleted 220... so right now, since I am hitting 235 depleted... that equates an additional 15 pounds.

So - have I carved all fat? My strength numbers are nearly identicle to what they were at 250+ pounds. I am significantly stronger when comparing them to my 220-pound condition...

For example - the flat bench press (no spot, no forced reps) during my power training days following a carb load with bodyweights:
    Remember, the first shots (frontloaded) were on 2 Nov and the final shot of TE was on 8 Dec...

So what can I conclude? I am bigger, getting leaner and maintaining strength/muscle quite well. Was a month long enough to produce anything significant? For me - yes. Was it is easy to come off? For me, deffinitly. Are the gains solid? For me... yes. Will I do this again? Soon...

I think after I finish this CKD fat loss program for a few more weeks - aka, priming period - I will slam myself with another short/heavy cycle again... hopefully bagging another 15 pounds and a stronger output...

14-15lbs in a month sounds good to me! Of course, M1T gave me those kind of gains in 4 weeks while killing me with the sides but that is neither here nor there... LOL! Keep us posted on your next cycle. If you gain 15lbs of muscle with each cycle that would be crazy. I don't think it's possible (or everyone would be a pro bodybuilder) but it will be interesting to see your results. Thanks for posting, man!

Thats remarkable results thanks Warrior for posting an update, it is a amazing way to build muscle, recover and stay healthy, your learnt every aspect surounding short cycling and the results speak for themselves,

Here is a recent pic from today to add to the line up. So, to recap, the first pic is after priming for the cycle, the second is after the cycle was over and the third is about 2 months post cycle.

I plan on getting down to ~225 before doing this again. My strength is still staying up and so I figure I can bulk and cut my way to a hard 230 next time. I went from 220 to 250; then cut down to 225... next I plan to go from 225 to 255; then cut down to 230.

I am still sold on the idea that I gained roughly 12-15 pounds of muscle with this short/heavy run... my strength is the best it has ever been at this bodyweight. I will run my CKD cutter (aka, priming period) for a few more weeks - I lose at a rate of 1-2 pounds of fat per week and like I said, I want 225 before hitting another bulk using these tactics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Warrior's short cycle feedback-fq220-250-233.jpg  

BIG_T_MC06 is offline Associate Member
    Looking good mate, looking thicker and denser definatly.

Good job on the cycle and log, maybe more people will come round to this smarter theory of cycling now. I might even make a log of my next SHIC...

T

Thanks for the update, amazing results

When I look at the pictures closely, I can se that warrior have higher bodyfat at 233 pounds(last pic) than he did at 220 pounds(at the prime). Some of those 13 pounds went to hes mid-section,
    but he defently gained some good muscles, hes legs, shoulders and arms are defently thicker...

I would say(from looking at the pics) I gained roughly 6-7 pounds of LBM, which is a good gain in 4 weeks.

AleX-69 is offline Member
    When I look at the pictures closely, I can se that warrior have higher bodyfat at 233 pounds(last pic) than he did at 220 pounds(at the prime). Some of those 13 pounds went to hes mid-section,
    but he defently gained some good muscles, hes legs, shoulders and arms are defently thicker...
    that is definatly true.

I would say(from looking at the pics) I gained roughly 6-7 pounds of LBM, which is a good gain in 4 weeks.
    Certainly. I can see big changes in them areas; deffinitly in the thighs. Its hard to hit the exact same pose in the same way - but I did do it with the same camera in the same location each time. Either way, like you said, 6-7 solid pounds in a month is satisfying for me... with no real crash and my strength remains constant while dieting (with some lifts improving). I'd say the gain was deffinitly between 7-12 pounds - but its hard to say with any more accuracy than that with just pics... I should get some calipers to train the wife on or something...

It will be interesting to see me deplete back down to 225. This week, I depleted down to 231.8 this week - after my carb load this weekend I'll probably be back up to 240 and then flirt with 230 next week... its pretty predictable each week... about 1-2 pounds of net fat loss per week...

Next time I take pics, I will be a hard 225 and ready for another run...

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_T_MC06
    Looking good mate, looking thicker and denser definatly.

Good job on the cycle and log, maybe more people will come round to this smarter theory of cycling now. I might even make a log of my next SHIC...

T
    Thanks!

My trunk has always been thick - part of my German heritage I guess... I do need to focus on a wide shoulder girdle to try and off set it... as well as choosing abdominal movements that don't build it up but simply give it that nice abdominal wall look. bah...

Start a log, or simply take a lot of notes for a good recap - I think this is a good theory for us to share notes on so we can all keep benefiting from each other - that makes for some good discussion!

Certainly. I can see big changes in them areas; deffinitly in the thighs. Its hard to hit the exact same pose in the same way - but I did do it with the same camera in the same location each time. Either way, like you said, 6-7 solid pounds in a month is satisfying for me... with no real crash and my strength remains constant while dieting (with some lifts improving). I'd say the gain was deffinitly between 7-12 pounds - but its hard to say with any more accuracy than that with just pics... I should get some calipers to train the wife on or something...

It will be interesting to see me deplete back down to 225. This week, I depleted down to 231.8 this week - after my carb load this weekend I'll probably be back up to 240 and then flirt with 230 next week... its pretty predictable each week... about 1-2 pounds of net fat loss per week...

Next time I take pics, I will be a hard 225 and ready for another run...
    Yeah, I think your legs stands out the most to(improvment wise.)

After you have primed back down to 225(probaly with the same BF% as your last prime) I think the improvments with be even more noticebal. And next prime after that you will probaly start your burst close to 230 pounds...And in a pretty short time frame to. Over a year improvements with this system can be quite dramatic, it defently works...

fred9 is offline Member
    I would invite you to find an example of something I copied and pasted or plagorized if you are going to make claims to that effect. If you aren't going to do so, I'd ask you to please cease making those claims.
    hmm i can remember you copy pasted a while ago something i posted..including my typo's..i can find it if u like..

Yeah, I think your legs stands out the most to(improvment wise.)

After you have primed back down to 225(probaly with the same BF% as your last prime) I think the improvments with be even more noticebal. And next prime after that you will probaly start your burst close to 230 pounds...And in a pretty short time frame to. Over a year improvements with this system can be quite dramatic, it defently works...
    Yeah, 2007 should be a good year!

I am hitting it again; this time a little more gear, less over-indulgance in carbs (overall calories kept high and protein-rich) and I am also using a high volume training split versus DC-style...

Last cycle - primed to 220 - bulked to 250 - then dialed in to 233...

I kept cutting and primed for 10 weeks this time:

I figure I will hit close to 260 during the meat of the cycle and then harden up to about 250... and then carb-cycle/prime down to around 235ish.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Warrior's short cycle feedback-front226.jpg  

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Warrior you have pm............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information