which type of AAs with the least chance of gyno

my last cycle consisted of sust and test p, and i started go form some gyno, but i killed it with an overkill dose of letro, nolva, clomid and arimidex . That was the scarest thing of my life. I want to know, what type of ass would be least likely to form gyno?

bump

tbol, anavar , halo, winstrol , primo, eq, masteron .

is there still a risk with those, if so how much of a risk am i taking? i really really don't want gyno

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    eq primo winny var t-bol mast

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    tbol, anavar, halo, winstrol, primo, eq, masteron.
    dam you beet me

Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr
    dam you beet me

lol 2 slow!

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    With compounds that doesnt aromatase there is "no risk", with the exeption of Tren . Use something of the ones Gsxxr mention, (eq aromatase slightly actually),

But if you yust run an Anti-estrogen from the start gyno shoudnt be a factor with Test either.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Non-aromatizing steroids may still cause gyno. Superdrol (methyl-masteron ), winstrol (stanozolol ), anadrol (oxymetholone) and anavar (oxandrolone) come to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by BajanBastard
    Non-aromatizing steroids may still cause gyno. Superdrol (methyl-masteron ), winstrol (stanozolol), anadrol (oxymetholone) and anavar (oxandrolone) come to mind.
    Do you actually know anyone who's ever gotten gyno from winstrol or anavar ?

I've heard newbs claim that they have, but I've never heard a reputable source claim to get gyno from those drugs...

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Yeah I've never heard of anyone getting gyno from Winny/Var/EQ/Primo/Proviron /TBizzle

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    Do you actually know anyone who's ever gotten gyno from winstrol or anavar ?

I've heard newbs claim that they have, but I've never heard a reputable source claim to get gyno from those drugs...
    Saw a study on Pubmed (winny causing gyno) while i was researching the subject actually. I'll try to find it, well anavar won't cause gyno directly but it may cause an estrogen dominant environment via testosterone suppression in prone individuals. What do ya think?

GauchB is offline Associate Member
    Masteron is sometime used in pct so that would be a really good and safe bet; however, you are at risk with anything.

Best bet is to make sure your pct is allways on standby so if you start getting sides you can quickly quit and try to save them titties!

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    a very good friend of mine developed gyno from winny. He tried it years ago, the guy that sold it to him said you couldnt get gyno from winstrol . He is walking proof you can.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GauchB
    Masteron is sometime used in pct so that would be a really good and safe bet; however, you are at risk with anything.

Best bet is to make sure your pct is allways on standby so if you start getting sides you can quickly quit and try to save them titties!
    I don't think it would be a good idea to use Masteron in pct.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    When var supresses testosterone there will also be less testosterone to aromatase to estrogen which should balance eachother out, gyno here would be very unlikely imo. (If its even possible then you could get gyno from every AAS out there, exept Proviron maybe...)

Some people claim that winny might activate the Progesterone recepter in an un-known way(in a diffrent way than Nadrolone and trenbolone ...)

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Were you using any agents to combat gyno while actually on?

I'd imagine the possibilities of getting gyno (even with test and such) are pretty low if youre using arimidex +nolva+clomid

GauchB is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly
    I don't think it would be a good idea to use Masteron in pct.
    I actually used it during my pct after i got a small case of gyno from a cycle with winny. I only developed about a quarter sized lump and with the masteron for 4 weeks alone(because my hgc hadn't come in) and it went down to roughly the size of a dime.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GauchB
    I actually used it during my pct after i got a small case of gyno from a cycle with winny. I only developed about a quarter sized lump and with the masteron for 4 weeks alone(because my hgc hadn't come in) and it went down to roughly the size of a dime.
    I believe masteron is a steroid and will shut you down.

bbplaya21 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelmotorcycle
    my last cycle consisted of sust and test p, and i started go form some gyno, but i killed it with an overkill dose of letro, nolva, clomid and arimidex . That was the scarest thing of my life. I want to know, what type of ass would be least likely to form gyno?
    i hope i never get gyno from ass. that would suck!!!!!!

Jefferey is offline Banned
    Masterone is my bet

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    whatever you use just be sure to run an AI and a serm. Letro is some strong stuff, glad to see it worked for you.

Thread Information