seriouslifter is offline Member

starting aas with bf

Who starts aas with some body fat on them? I know its harder to get visual results with body fat on them. I have done a few and I am calling it quits until I get lean and happy with my body. I am going to lose a lot of my body fat and then start up again. Its pointless to start it when you have fat. I need to lose my stomach. I dont even look hard/lean when I take pics. My stomach is like 36" standing and im 210 at 5'11. You look the best when you are lean/hard with abs. Its so hard to do so step by step slowly.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    At first glance of the title I thought this thread was a girl saying she was going to take AAS with her boyfriend (bf). haha. guess bf means bodyfat in this case.

I tend to keep my bf around 10% year-round on or off. sometimes lower, just depends. Did you have any questions? Your post is mainly statements.

seriouslifter is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    At first glance of the title I thought this thread was a girl saying she was going to take AAS with her boyfriend (bf). haha. guess bf means bodyfat in this case.

I tend to keep my bf around 10% year-round on or off. sometimes lower, just depends. Did you have any questions? Your post is mainly statements.
    hmm ya i was just saying but wanted to see if others still did it at higher bf. I need to know my bf % first I never got it checked. Cant you hold handles and it does it electrically?

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    have a trainer at your gym do a body comp.. those are useful

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    i think thats a great idea what you are doing.... i'm in the same catergory... but i don't want to take ass for along time.... just trying to cut down on bf. i'm 5'11 190 with about 18% bf... if i get down to about 10 i feel i will look alot bigger than what i am now.... and might feel that good i won't need ass.... good luck bro.

passthetest is offline Member
    I think it is a very good idea to wait and start a cycle once you have reduced your bf. An alternative you coudl consider is runnign a cutting cycle.

pigrond is offline Member
    my second cycle will be geared more towards cutting ,i did my 1st at high body fat and did not see the gains i wanted as a result ,i did get stronger and bigger and hell even thinner i would say im probably around 20% bf now ,im using clen to help drop xtra fat before my next cycle,i hope to be under 20 % bf by march

GFLEXXX is offline Junior Member
    work the diet 'till it is spot on, then maybe change the types of compounds when you cycle to acheive and keep your leaner look...

i.e. test and Dbol with a bad diet won't help you acheive the look you want...
    after you get your diet on and drop bf%, try high anabolic compounds with lower test levels...

Thread Information