ryan5sc is offline New Member

I have to ask the question!!

I have researched previous threads about clenbuterol and also read the AS profile on it but I can not get a definate answer. I am a firefighter and we are subjected to random drug tests, I understand that they do not test for steroids because it is too expensive, but Clenbuterol can show up as a false positive for amphetamines, which they do test for and I can lose my job over if I test positive. I am wondering if anyone has any idea and 100 % sure that if I run clen I have no worries of testing positive for amphetamines.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    can't answer that one.. but with a DOT drug test, when there is a positive, additional tests are conducted to further eliminate the chance of a false positive...

and clen is a prescription drug.. do you have a script??
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    im guessing he doesnt?.....

ryan5sc is offline New Member
    no perscription, they are strict with our tests, they take 2 samples, if sample #1 fails we are allowed to appeal it, but they will only use the 2nd sample that was taken on the same day, you are not allowed to pee again. I have used Clen before just never with a random drug testing job.

Getbig06 is offline Associate Member
    bump interesting to get an answer to this.

nandro_shagg is offline Associate Member
    get the urinator or get a script for adepex and stack em

GFLEXXX is offline Junior Member
    Why is there the misconception that 'these' or 'those' people don't test for steroids because it is too expensive?

For example (for which the price includes all rec drugs/stims too not just gear):

According to the Nevada State Athletic Commission, the total cost of drug testing one fighter for all banned steroids, stimulants, and recreational drugs is $278.40.

Some companies don't test for aas as the negative potential impact on your job is not as prevalant if at all, not for cost considerations. Either way it is still a good thing

oc pitbull is offline Member
    I am not trying to hijack this thread, but does anyone know if probation departments in the USA test for steriods ? I live in CA.

bigrose is offline Associate Member
    I am in Indiana, and when I was on probation, they did not test for gear. I know they do not test for gear unless your offense was related to it.

For example, my buddy got caught with some gear. Part of his probation agreement is that he is now randomly tested for gear. Like I said, that is abnormal, but circumstances dictate what they test for. My probation was for a DUI.

oc pitbull is offline Member
    possesion with intent to selll(mushrooms) so i think i am cool. THANKS for the impyt big.

Thread Information