tj979 is offline Associate Member

5 vials of sust 250

Hey guys,

Quick question, I was cleaning out my closet and I found my old gym bag which I keep my gear in. I found 5 vials of sust 250 in the bag from my first cycle this past September. I'm all set to start my next cycle on march 1st which will consist of prop var and clen . My question is should I toss the sust, shoot it now or cycle it in some where with my next cycle?

knownutz is offline Junior Member
    Put it on ebay. I'd unload it, var, prop and clen . It sounds as if your interested in lean body mass. Sust 250 would be counterproductive.

beuleux is offline Banned
    The sust will be good for a while yet if its only been in your bag for five months, whats the expiry date?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by knownutz
    *********. I'd unload it, var, prop and clen. It sounds as if your interested in lean body mass. Sust 250 would be counterproductive.
    Encouraging a member to sell AS, really isnt a good idea.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Put it on ebay. I'd unload it, var, prop and clen . It sounds as if your interested in lean body mass. Sust 250 would be counterproductive.

Why is that?

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    test is still good years after its exp date, pharm that is Org, jefla ect. It could possibly get a little weaker but the experation dates are not like milk.

as far as five sust id hold on to them and get more for another cycle.

and one piece of advice. Dont carry your gear around with you. In a gym bag car ect.. keep it at home or a safe spot where you can inject, if you get stopped on a traffic stop and the situation is one in which they suspect you of anything that gym bag could lead to jail time. Just my opinion.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    And i have the same question as the above. why can you not get lean mass from a 4 ester blend? bloating from sust usualy occurs when your diet it not correct, otherwise sust can be fine for cutting.. avoid salt ect and you should be fine.

gorgorothsatanis is offline Associate Member
    Shoot the Sustanon . You are already planning to use prop, so it's not like you are avoiding test. It seems that a lot of the bloat you get from test is from diet and how your body specifically reacts to increased androgen. Some guys look pregnant and other guys are lean as Nicole Richie. Shoot the Sustanon now and then start the rest of your cycle, think of it as a kickstart.

I don't carry my gear with me haha, its just in an old gym bag that i use to use untill i got my new one it (my gear) sits in my closet. It seems that there are mixed opinions here so i'm still unsure on what to do with it. Right now im taking supplements universal animal stack "test pack" and gluta force glutamine I know I can expect to see no gains if I shoot the sust now but maybe something with the animal stack and all the test boosters in that I'll see something right before the cycle, I dont know maybe its just wishful thinking. Any other opinions?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    It sounds as if your interested in lean body mass. Sust 250 would be counterproductive.
    Whatever you decide to do, do not listen to this. It has absolutely zero merit and the guy doesnt know what hes talking about.

Put it on ebay. I'd unload it, var, prop and clen. It sounds as if your interested in lean body mass. Sust 250 would be counterproductive.

Ha what are you crazy I'd never get rid of my gear! Why would the sust be counter productive sust has prop in it. I was thinking of using the sust as a kick start to my next cycle which I may start earlier than march 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Whatever you decide to do, do not listen to this. It has absolutely zero merit and the guy doesnt know what hes talking about.
    Yeah I was confused as to what he's talking about. Does he know test?

nandro_shagg is offline Associate Member
    i'd save it for another cycle

Thread Information