wham_sucker is offline Junior Member

my first sus 250

hey guys,

first sus 250 went in the glute yesterday at 12:15ish. went to the gym and trained legs and around 4/5 0'clock the site seemed to become a bit painfull, which now feels like i have been knee'd in my ass ( like a dead leg but my ass).

now i used a blue needle (uk) and went all the way in apart from say 0.5 cm and aspirated successfully. After drawing and injecting a noticed there was a chunck of glass in the vial, it was too big to be sucked up by the needle but i am scared that it may have puit bacteria into the AAS.

when my glute is relaxed i cant feel any lumps or hardening but when i tense up it feels slightly swolen.

could it be that it was my first one and my body was probably a little tense, coupled with my leg training, or could it be something else ?

thanks

MikeCman is offline Junior Member
    bro, its gonna be sore its your first shot and you did legs afterwards. Personally, i wouldnt do legs after a glute shot, but i would do a few light weight squats to get the blood flowing to the injection site and def. massage the site right after the injection. When i did my first sus shot my ass was sore as hell the next day, and i had a knot for a week but it went away. Dont sweat it. Signs of infection are redness around area, warmth, and a slight temprature.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Sus has prop and prop is painful.

wham_sucker is offline Junior Member
    cheers guys, was a bit depressed yesterday. It was wierd taking the big step - felt like i had cheated myself and all i had for it was a sore ass !!!

tj979 is offline Associate Member
    HAHAHA man try not to work out the body part your shooting. Sust was my first cycle after two weeks of the pain from the prop I wanted to quit doing it, I stuck with it and i'm happy with the results after about 4 weeks you will be able to better heal yourself I was taking tons of ib proufin that seemed to work for me. OHHHH and rotate your injection sites!!!!!!!

robmase is offline Junior Member
    Im in my 4th week of Sus 250 cycle and every week has been hell. Ive been rotating sides, it takes about 7-10 days to go away. Pretty good size bump. No redness or temperature increase. Probably the Prop. from what everyone else says. Im worried also when I up dosage to 500mg next week if its going to be twice the pain??

tj979 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by robmase
    Im in my 4th week of Sus 250 cycle and every week has been hell. Ive been rotating sides, it takes about 7-10 days to go away. Pretty good size bump. No redness or temperature increase. Probably the Prop. from what everyone else says. Im worried also when I up dosage to 500mg next week if its going to be twice the pain??

How much are you shooting now per week? and per shot?

250 once a week, added Test E last week, and adding Deca next week

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    why???

What is your cycle layout??
    What are your stats?? answer all the green questions below please, it sounds like your a bit off on this cycle!!!

Starting Sus 250 ramping up to 500mg, then back down 250mg last 2 weeks
    Deca starting 100mg ramping up to 300mg then back down
    Test E starting 125 ramp up to 375 and back down

36 years old, 5-9, 176lbs, train 6 days a week, previous 3 cycles Deca /Test, Sus 250/Deca, Deca/Test Cyp/Winstrol , PCT -Clomid all three. Trying to put on 15-20 pounds, Body fat 8%, usually start off around 190lbs, lost weight from nerve damage in neck injury.

The Legend is offline Junior Member
    oh man sust shots were always sore for me. i got used to it after awhile.

mma_badboy is offline Junior Member
    you'll prob have a dead ass for the next few days, it's all normal when you start injecting!

Thread Information