Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Baron is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by intensityfreak View Post
    i 95% ly disagree. i play ball in the scc. our coach wants us to juice. if your playin any DB or safty or wide out position it would help with breakin talkes but you must already have the athletic ability.

if your a D-lineman or a linebacker it will 100 percetly help you sed blocks andget off them. if you think im wrong obviously you have played with the big dawgs
    IMO juice helps with any position. But like you said its the D-lineman and linebackers need it the most. Theres alot of juiced up linebackers.

Running back is another position were juiced helps alot. Running backs do a variety of different things, and 500mg of test would benefit any rb. The starter on my high school team was a combination of real athletic+physical (on alot of juice) and he was unstoppable. I can also attest to this.

orton4 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by darkzide View Post
    Hi I'm 20 yrs old. 6'0ft 210 pounds (5.5% BF) currently in PCT and just finished a Sust. 250/ Masteron /Winstrol cycle. I'm looking for a summer cycle to get super strong and gain speed. Weight gain is really a winter thing for me. I have a propsed cycle but am willing to change it based on opinions. Oh by the way, I can't use Deca /Tren /EQ/ or anything that stays in your system for longer than 3 months because of NCAA drug testing. My proposed cycle looks decent but I'm afraid it'll give me more bulk and less athletic muscle. I basically want to get stronger and gain 3-5 pounds of lean weight. So critique/help!

Proposed Cyle:
    wks 1-4 Dianabol 40mgs/day
    Wks 1-4 Test. Suspension 700mgs/week
    Wks 1-10 Test. E 500mgs /week
    Wks 1-10 Primobolan 800mgs/ week
    Wks 1-10 Winstrol/ Anavar 50/70mgs/day

bro didnt ncaa pass something where they can test at any time?? i could be wrong but i thought thats what i heard... im a former d1 athlete as well some of the shit you can fail for in that test is so dumb! becareful dont get busted bro

yea they did just pass that rule. thats why im fina take the deca out of my cycle. when your talkin about runnin backs it depends on your running style if your a barry sanders it could slow your side to side movement if your walter payton jiuce all the **** you want.

Baron is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by intensityfreak View Post
    yea they did just pass that rule. thats why im fina take the deca out of my cycle. when your talkin about runnin backs it depends on your running style if your a barry sanders it could slow your side to side movement if your walter payton jiuce all the **** you want.
    could slow barry down, but could also make his side to side movements more explosive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information