Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    shroomduck is offline New Member

No Where Else To Turn - Newb Questions

Good Evening,

Starters:

266lbs
    6'1
    21 years old

I've been reading up on AS for quite some time now and I think i'm ready, but before I get going on anything to rediculous I have quite a few questions I wanted to ask and literally have no where to turn except online forums.

A little background info on myself. I used to be 350lbs, overweight and pretty much a slob, changed that about 4 years ago of hard working out and training and have brought myself down to 260, pretty solid but still flabby. I do a 4 or 5 day split training routine, totally depends on how hectic my studying is and other things are in my life, but 4 is the bare minimum. I will be the first to admit my diet is not in perfect order, but I do eat as healthy as i can, lots of proteins, veggies, fruits and juices, and of course water. At the end of my training I do atleast 15-20mins of cardio every training day but very minimum if i'm not training because of my job (IT Admin) as well as college student so the most I do is walking around from building to building, in the halls, etc.

What I Want to do:
    I want to become a house, I already have a very solid structure, I have a very large frame, i'm not your average fat kid turned skinny, I have very broad shoulders, tree trunk legs, I feel a very solid foundation to take it to the next step. I want to drop to 13% bodyfat from where I am right now, but also put on alot of lean mass and am looking for some advice.

The cycle I was going to run (this is rough of course) would be Test E/Dbol but I heard Tbol was alot better for cutting. Again, dosages are up in the air as I am still scouting for a very solid supplier but needed to get some more informative advice before I commit my hard earned dollars and time to something that may be totally wrong for myself.

I would appreciate any advice anyone could offer and will leave you with my thanks.

Last edited by shroomduck; 02-12-2007 at 10:39 AM.

Thread Information