Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member

time off = time on????

is it really necessary for time off to equal time on IF you get ur blood work done and all of your levels come back ok? time on = time off is from what i've gathered a rule of thumb if blood work is not checked am i right or not?

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    I believe there are other variables involved such as not saturating the receptors. I'm no expert, so maybe the more experienced can add there input.

2.minutes is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    is it really necessary for time off to equal time on IF you get ur blood work done and all of your levels come back ok? time on = time off is from what i've gathered a rule of thumb if blood work is not checked am i right or not?
    blood work is the most accurate way ,
    and yes in case no blood work time off=time on+PCT

Quote Originally Posted by 2.minutes
    blood work is the most accurate way ,
    and yes in case no blood work time off=time on+PCT
    so regardless how much time u've had off if ur blood comes back good ur good to go again....?

2.minutes is offline Member
    so regardless how much time u've had off if ur blood comes back good ur good to go again....?
    from my reading and understaing yes ,as long everything is back to normal means ur body has recovered ,but u might ask some members with knowledge to make sure.

Quote Originally Posted by 2.minutes
    from my reading and understaing yes ,as long everything is back to normal means ur body has recovered ,but u might ask some members with knowledge to make sure.
    thx yea ill keep the thread bumped for more expereienced members.....the only thing with my test that came back that concerns me was high kidney function just high side or normal but that could be high protein diet and a lil dehydration but im gonna get it tested again

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Im with ya Haro, I have been off for a month and I feel great. My workouts are back on track and I recover quickly. Pct was rough for about a week but thats it.

Im planning on getting bloodwork done soon, but I dont want to wait 4 months until next jab.

Selene is offline Associate Member
    You should give your body proper rest, not just liver, kidney functions, test levels, if you do not give proper rest then eventually your testes may not properly regain proper function at some point as your body is accostomed to the test you install into your body

yes, sometime it very difficult to wait for that next cycle

chest6 is offline Banned
    I wonder how hittin another cycle too soon doesn't give your receptors enough time to upgrade? Anyone got any studies to look at? Cant find anything for it...

chest6 is offline Banned
    Bump for any other input for big Haro

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    general rule of thumb mate is time on+pct=time off,otherwise get your blood done and if everything comes back normal then you are good to go.............................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    general rule of thumb mate is time on+pct=time off,otherwise get your blood done and if everything comes back normal then you are good to go.............................
    thats kinda what i thought thx

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I wonder how hittin another cycle too soon doesn't give your receptors enough time to upgrade? Anyone got any studies to look at? Cant find anything for it...
    From what I understand that is a myth. Pinnacle, Nark and Bajanbastard had a great talk about it. I will try to find the link chest

Receiver84 is offline Associate Member
    It always strikes me as odd how we would wait just long enough for our blood to get back to normal before we go an phuk is all up again. Seems like it would just be great for the body to be "normal" for a while before we smack it again.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Post your Cycle Theory/Hypothesis I think this was the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Receiver84
    It always strikes me as odd how we would wait just long enough for our blood to get back to normal before we go an phuk is all up again. Seems like it would just be great for the body to be "normal" for a while before we smack it again.
    see i think we recover alot quicker than people think. and as long as blood is good ur good to go. it makes sense to me i mean if ur blood is normal then you are "normal".......meaning you have recovered...so whats the difference between normal levels 1 month after cycle and normal levels 6 months after....normal is normal.....

bump for more experience...

jxlk is offline Junior Member
    Phsycologically speaking its easy to get hooked on the sauce. The three or four months off, for me, keeps me in check so im used to being on and off. If i was on all the time i dont know howd id stop taking it. it would mess with my head. just a thought.

yea i could see that

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I think SHBG is a major problem when doing back to back cycles. Reduce it and give yourself more of a chance of continuing to gain IMHO.

Changing compounds also seems very important. Try to avoid using the same compounds for more than 10-12 weeks. A tolerance seems to build with extended use. So changing compounds will avoid this.

Using the 3 familly of AS can also help. Again, trying to avoid this tolerance.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I think SHBG is a major problem when doing back to back cycles. Reduce it and give yourself more of a chance of continuing to gain IMHO.

Changing compounds also seems very important. Try to avoid using the same compounds for more than 10-12 weeks. A tolerance seems to build with extended use. So changing compounds will avoid this.

Using the 3 familly of AS can also help. Again, trying to avoid this tolerance.
    so lets say my blood just came back normal im running no compounds that were in my last cycle and im running a test, 19-nor, and dht......can we assume that im ready to go?

so lets say my blood just came back normal im running no compounds that were in my last cycle and im running a test, 19-nor, and dht......can we assume that im ready to go?
    No.

I'd cruise on an AI for a number of weeks and get BW done again. If your natural testosterone levels are above normal/high ranges, stay on the AI. Run it for 6-8 weeks and go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    No.

I'd cruise on an AI for a number of weeks and get BW done again. If your natural testosterone levels are above normal/high ranges, stay on the AI. Run it for 6-8 weeks and go from there.
    blood came back liver was perfect, kidney was on the high side or normal but still in range but i think ive been a lil dehydrated etc, testosteron levels were on the low side of normal i think normal is 200-800 something like that i was around 300+ so i was in range on that as well.....

Fordfan01 is offline Member
    bloodwork has nothing to do with ur receptors... these receptors have to be reset. Im not just talking from wat ive heard here and there. I am in an anatomy class right now and we are studing receptors. Ur body needs plenty of time since all these receptors have been completely shut down. Id def do time on plus pct equals time off just to make sure ur receptors have had plenty of time to be replaced and reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Fordfan01
    bloodwork has nothing to do with ur receptors... these receptors have to be reset. Im not just talking from wat ive heard here and there. I am in an anatomy class right now and we are studing receptors. Ur body needs plenty of time since all these receptors have been completely shut down. Id def do time on plus pct equals time off just to make sure ur receptors have had plenty of time to be replaced and reset.
    i could maybe see this IF i was running the same compounds but im not....therefore wont the new compounds bind differently etc.?

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

I'am Back bros =)

My god its been a long time. Well I feel and look like shit. So I thought I would log back on to see what the good bros on the Ar have been up to. I need to get back into the swing of things guys help me out. I have been off the gear for almost two years. I need to do something I am going to make an appointment for my Doc and have blood work done then go from there.
    Not to mention I have a good amount of gear getten ready to expire =(

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter
    Post your Cycle Theory/Hypothesis I think this was the thread.
    I remember that. I'll read it tmr when I have time

Thanks for finding it..

i could maybe see this IF i was running the same compounds but im not....therefore wont the new compounds bind differently etc.?
    Whats your cycke history like?

Even though changing compounds and reducing SHBG be may help. It doesnt always work out. Many still state cycles arnt as effective.

There are many many factors at work here. Some we (as humans) dont understand. This is a very complicated subject. Therefore no one will have a difinitive answer on how to successfully cycle back to back cycles.

The points I highlighted above may help. They may not. There from other's experiences I've seen do this back to back cycling.

Unless your cycle experience is extensive and your a compettitor, I dont see the point in this way of cycling. Just cruise on an AI for 6-8 weeks and get BW done. If your serum T is above normal, great, continue to use the AI for a further 1-2 months, then cycle again.

Thread Information