samcam is offline Associate Member

Winny Expectations

I'm on my second cycle test E 500 mg/wk and am cutting at the moment. In four weeks I will add Winny at 50mg/ed and will be in the 10-12% bf range. This is a stupid question but I have read that it hardens you up and brings out the vascularity, but how is it for strength gains? I will be taking paper btw, thanks for the responses.

kuad is offline Member
    READ THE CHARACTERISTICS IN THE STEROID PROFILES. it is very explanitory. i like winny for cutting up as for vacularity... here is a good thread.......... Improving vascularity

kuad is offline Member
    good luck!!!

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    I would not expect any strength gains from winny. not really known for that.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    I got pretty significant strength gains from it when I used it. Weight gain didnt speed up any though, but strength went up and I looked more lean. I can remember doing bentover rows. I started the Winny at week 10 an ran it for the last 4 weeks of cycle. I was doing bentover rows with 275 for 10 reps in the beginning, and by the end of the cycle I was doing 315 for 8 reps. This was surprising especially since gains for me usually slow down a lot in the final few weeks.
    Last edited by Maldorf; 02-16-2007 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    I got pretty significant strength gains from it when I used it. Weight gain didnt speed up any though, but strength went up and I looked more lean. I can remember doing bentover rows. I started the Winny at week 10 an ran it for the last 4 weeks of cycle. I was doing bentover rows with 275 for 10 reps in the beginning, and by the end of the cycle I was doing 315 for 8 reps. This was surprising especially since gains for me usually slow down a lot in the final few weeks.
    what were you running w/ it? how do you know your gains werent from this?

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    what were you running w/ it? how do you know your gains werent from this?
    Think I was running test and EQ at the time. It wasnt until I started the winstrol that the gains came. Ive run many cycles in the past with these two but never had ended with wistrol. I never had this kind of result before I tried it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    Think I was running test and EQ at the time. It wasnt until I started the winstrol that the gains came. Ive run many cycles in the past with these two but never had ended with wistrol. I never had this kind of result before I tried it.
    you got to admit your not in the majority w/ this. would you ever suggest winstrol to someone who was looking for strength gains?

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    you got to admit your not in the majority w/ this. would you ever suggest winstrol to someone who was looking for strength gains?
    I must admit I was surprised myself. I was doing the injectable version that time, and I later used oral. The oral didnt seem quite as effective. After my experience, I would suggest using the winstrol at the end of the cyle. It worked for me at least. It may not be as effective of an oral such as halo, but it did get me some decent results.

Thread Information