amature225 is offline Associate Member

Tren Ace / test stack

Any comments on this new cycle for me? Overall goals are lean muscle gains.

wk 1-8 37.5mg ED Tren Ace (instead of doing 75mg eod, I want to try and keep sides to a minimum by doing ed injections)

wk 1-10 500mg Test /week (a blend of Test E and C)

Anastozole during cycle
    And HCG for PCT.

190 lbs. 27 years old. 4th cycle. (only 1 cycle in the last year, the other 2 were a few years ago). I gained well of the last cycle, but had a 2 week Asia food poisoning illness afterwards and lost 18 pounds!

trenzbyotch is offline Associate Member
    doesn't look bad however i would do more then just hcg for pct.. do a little pct look-up in that particular section.. tren is pretty surpressing and you will need a good pct.. also, if you are handling the 37.5 mg/day of tren well, then i would up it to 50mg/day.. tren/test is gr8 for lean gains but remember diet is the key to this..

thanks trenz.. When you say diet is Key to this, yeah, I have had a lot of help keeping my diet in check. For this particular cycle, I know it is not a MASS gainer (more of lean muscle gainer).. but what kind of diet would you recommend sticking to in order to maximize my gains?

Also, what in particular would you reccomend for PCT? I don't need Clomid, because of the Anastozole during the cycle. Would you recommend Clen , T3 or nolva? Everyone seems to say something different.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Looks decent, as stated, consider more for PCT than just HCG . maybe Nolva/clomid

Consider frontloading the test blend since you are using Tren A

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amature225
    Any comments on this new cycle for me? Overall goals are lean muscle gains.

wk 1-8 37.5mg ED Tren Ace (instead of doing 75mg eod, I want to try and keep sides to a minimum by doing ed injections)

wk 1-10 500mg Test /week (a blend of Test E and C)

Anastozole during cycle
    And HCG for PCT.

190 lbs. 27 years old. 4th cycle. (only 1 cycle in the last year, the other 2 were a few years ago). I gained well of the last cycle, but had a 2 week Asia food poisoning illness afterwards and lost 18 pounds!
    That's the same cycle I'm planning for my next cycle (3rd Cycle). I'll be interested in how this one works out for you. The Arimidex will help you during the cycle, but you will still need an AI for PCT. My plan is to run aromasin ,nolva and hcg (ala Anthony Roberts PCT).
    I have also read that Nolvadex will lowers the blood levels of Arimidex (Anostrazole), but I can't get any confirmation on this from my questions to this forum.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    why dont you go with prop instead of the long esther blend?

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Like mentioned above PCT needs a little work, look up Anthony Roberts PCT protocol, has gotten some good reviews.

Also i agree with fabry as you should opt to run prop instead of the longer ester test blend. IMO it would be better combo since your using tren ace.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, work on pct, and since you are injecting ed anyway, just go with test prop, better for lean gains IMO.

I have heard a lot of talk about Test Prop with Tren Ace. Great for lean gains.. how would my gains be different if I used a blend of Test E and C instead of prop?

Would it put on a little more MASS? or what would that result in?

anyone?

rukus43 is offline Associate Member
    The longer estered tests that you are planning to use usually do not become fully effective until week 4-5. A 10wk cycle is a bit short when using these compounds as it does not allow for their full potential to come into play. The gains may likely be affected for these reasons alone as opposed to running a short ester like prop.

Thread Information