Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    OK well I am glad its not just me. Did your BP go up ? If so what did you do about it. Its about as high as its ever been on a cycle and if it goes higher I will need to do something about it

Yes, BP went high... not too bad, bottom number was 100 but I tried to give blood and they wouldn't let me cause 100 was their limit.

SO, just more water, and by then the Tren part of the cycle was over.

I was using 110mgs/ED of tren A

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Yes, BP went high... not too bad, bottom number was 100 but I tried to give blood and they wouldn't let me cause 100 was their limit.

SO, just more water, and by then the Tren part of the cycle was over.

I was using 110mgs/ED of tren A
    Wow, bottom number 100? That is huge dude !!! Just took mine when I woke up and it was 140/80, as llong as it stays there I will be happy

Wow, bottom number 100? That is huge dude !!! Just took mine when I woke up and it was 140/80, as llong as it stays there I will be happy

Yep, it had to be the tren , went to my docs two weeks ago and bottom number was back to 76

Tren is some harsh stuff , but damnnnn did I love it !!!!

The insomnia was a bitch though.......but even with that, I didn't feel tired the next day and could get a great workout in!!

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm sure the Drol doesn't help either. I've never had nosebleeds before on cycle, until adding that stuff...

Keep an eye on it.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    lol when i was running enough tren to kill 2 stegasauras, a bronto and 3 hippos my bp was like 180/130 ROFL beat that or maybe it was 190/130 cant rember

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    lol when i was running enough tren to kill 2 stegasauras, a bronto and 3 hippos my bp was like 180/130 ROFL beat that or maybe it was 190/130 cant rember
    Glad you are still with us !!! Did you have any breathing problems ?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Glad you are still with us !!! Did you have any breathing problems ?
    only on leg day lol or during sex
    god sex was so difficult ><

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    only on leg day lol or during sex
    god sex was so difficult ><
    Tell me about it, I came off feeling like I had just run a marathon. I am actually glad she is having her period this week !!!

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Kale, What about the sides? You know the good sides, like muscles??? Tren is supposed to kick in quickly. Do like your progress so far? And are you still planning to adjust the Tren dose?

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Joe
    Kale, What about the sides? You know the good sides, like muscles??? Tren is supposed to kick in quickly. Do like your progress so far? And are you still planning to adjust the Tren dose?
    I have put on 6lb in the first week and I am as pumped as a mofo

I have put on 6lb in the first week and I am as pumped as a mofo

Thats like Music to my ears! Today is day 3 of my cycle so not there yet, but I have added Proviron to the cycle so my Libido is crazy right now! Wish I was in Thailand.

Stay safe.

MJ

Kale,

Whats the latest on the cycle? How are you handling the Tren thus far? How is it making you feel? Keep me posted. You are a couple weeks ahead of me on a similar cycle.

MJ

Dude, I feel like shit at the moment, sides have really kicked in, hot flushes and sweating and generally not feeling to good. To top it off I have a swelling from a shot I had in the right quad a couple of days ago and I am praying that doesnt turn into an abcsess. Not sure if the guys are worth what I am going through at the moment to be honest. I am up about 8 lbs but I have had two days now where I could not eat because of bad doses of the shits. My appetite if way off as well I think because of the abombs.

Dude, I feel like shit at the moment, sides have really kicked in, hot flushes and sweating and generally not feeling to good. To top it off I have a swelling from a shot I had in the right quad a couple of days ago and I am praying that doesnt turn into an abcsess. Not sure if the guys are worth what I am going through at the moment to be honest. I am up about 8 lbs but I have had two days now where I could not eat because of bad doses of the shits. My appetite if way off as well I think because of the abombs.

Have you reduced the Tren dose yet? I worry about guys our age feeling like that! Maybe drop the Anadrol as well! Or it could be you picked up a little intestinal bug and that should pass quickly. I hope your appetite picks up too.
    Keep us posted bro!

Have you reduced the Tren dose yet? I worry about guys our age feeling like that! Maybe drop the Anadrol as well! Or it could be you picked up a little intestinal bug and that should pass quickly. I hope your appetite picks up too.
    Keep us posted bro!
    I just halved Tran and the NPP dose today, I have also dropped the abombs as of today as well. Lets see how we go from here

Now I am on 35mg of Tren A and 50mg NPP plust Test E. I did have a chic in a bar last night tell me she thought of was 38 so I was pretty happy with that

odix is offline Member
    hmm, it ran something similar but with the decanoate ester or nandrolone , deca and nandro did not give me gyno at all, i think tren and dbol or drol would be awesome, i ran it with dbol with test and deca and loved it. gained 33lbs.

pedro01 is offline Junior Member
    I just halved Tran and the NPP dose today, I have also dropped the abombs as of today as well. Lets see how we go from here

Now I am on 35mg of Tren A and 50mg NPP plust Test E. I did have a chic in a bar last night tell me she thought of was 38 so I was pretty happy with that
    Must've been dark....

When I met my woman she told me I looked 26. SOLD ! Looking back, I think it may have been a cheap trick.

Kale - my gal will tell you that you look 35 if you give us a call next time you are in Bangkok. Your missus can't still want to kill me can she ???

Kale,

How's the cycle going latley? I know you dropped the A-bombs and cut the Tren down. Are you felling better? Have the sides eased? What dose's is your cycle now? And how do you look? Are you happy with results thus far?

Keep us posted bro, MJ

Well its all fvcked now, I sprained my ankle and pinched a nerve in my back while I was in India a couple of days ago, I can barely walk and siting down is a serious struggle. I even have pins and needles down my leg now as well, so I have decided to stop the cycle . Life sucks sometime

Damnnn Kale, that does suck !! Sorry to hear you got to stop short, but at least you got a girl with huge titties to nurse you back to health!! always got to look at the bright side ...lol

Get well Soon !!

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry to hear that bro life can be a bitch, it can only get better from here, right? or as they say it gets darkest just before it goes completely black

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by superstar21
    yeah, you're on a maintanance dose of test. Even on over a gram of test youd be facing erection probs with npp/anadrol and tren, i wouldnt go with anadrol in this cycle. But your choice of course. Anadrol just dosnt fit, swap with winny and yeah.. you got a cycle, throwing caution to the wind but yeah sticks to the idea of a keepable lbm gain cycle
    Your parrot skills are very good. Tren and npp affect natty test not synthetic so you could use like 125-250 and have no problems becouse nor 19's effect natty test not synthetic. Drol is a very a good mass builder and this is a bulker so no suprize he would add it. dht compounds work very well with nor 19's esp tren but he is looking for mass and drol would blow away masterone and winny in mass. Also progesterone gyno can be prevented, with b6, caber or bromo(or a combination of all of them). In conclussion your an r-tard.

Primalinstinct is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to hear about your injury. No matter how much you prepare to make things perfect, it is always something. I hope you have a fast recovery.

Are you going to continue to cruise or PCT now?

Quote Originally Posted by Primalinstinct
    Sorry to hear about your injury. No matter how much you prepare to make things perfect, it is always something. I hope you have a fast recovery.

Are you going to continue to cruise or PCT now?
    I am going to continue to cruise, I am seeing an Osteopath in a couple of hours. The ankle is no big deal hust pretty swollen but my back is a bitch. I just went out in the car and I had to lie down as thats the only position where I dont get pain shooting down my leg.

By the way, to the guy that said I would have erection problems. I am dumping about four loads a day at the moment, does that mean I will be OK ?

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think thats an indication thats ur alright

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to hear the news dude. I'm sure you'll be back in the game soon though.

Kale, Sorry to hear about the back problem! I hope you get better quickly!
    I knew you weren't around for a week or so I was getting concerned that something may have gone wrong with the cycle or work!

Anyway, I'm just starting on week 4 of Prop/Tren & so far so good. My weight is solid at 238lbs. I haven't seen any real fat loss yet so I'm gonna start to bump my cardio work up to the next level. I'll keep ya posted!

Get well soon bro!

MJ

Kale, Sorry to hear about the back problem! I hope you get better quickly!
    I knew you weren't around for a week or so I was getting concerned that something may have gone wrong with the cycle or work!

Anyway, I'm just starting on week 4 of Prop/Tren & so far so good. My weight is solid at 238lbs. I haven't seen any real fat loss yet so I'm gonna start to bump my cardio work up to the next level. I'll keep ya posted!

Get well soon bro!

MJ
    Thanks Bro and good luck with the cycle. I went to the Osteopath yesterday bit it didnt make much difference. Then last night I ended up in the ER at 5.00 AM rolling around in agony. So now I have some serious pain killers and it is a little better. I am going to get an MRI on Monday to see what the fvck is going on. I cant sit, I cant stand all I can do is lay on my back.

Well my week has been a total bitch, it turns out I compressed the disks at L4 and L5 and compressed the sciatic nerve, stopped the cycle dead in its tracks except for the cruise 9 days ago. I have been literally crying like a baby all weekend and I have no idea why, maybe a combination of the stopped cycle an weining off the massive amounts of pain killers I was on. Pain has eased off a lot although my left leg and foot are numb. Went to the gym today for the first time since I did the injury, did real low weights and high reps, just chest and a bit of shoulders. Got a massive pump which made me a bit happier. Did a shot in the left quad today of Test and looks like I punctured a vein and I instantly had a massive lump and bled like a stuck pig. I am icing it right now to get the swelling down, already a bruise there. Fvck can this mess get any worse. Anyway have to think positive. I lost about 8lbs in a week but I actually think I look pretty good, lost a lot of water. Lets see what the road to recovery brings.

Hang in there Kale! It sounds like your already doing better! Once you get back in the gym its always positive!!!

Keep us posted,

MJ

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information