msmtgbroker is offline New Member

Drinking Winstrol?

Can you drink Winstrol and get the same results as injections? Some people tell me yes and some no. I have been injecting for a week and have what appears to be an abcess on both gluts. I don't want to stop my cycle but the pain of injections is bad. I am taking 50 mg.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    yes.

Jefferey is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by msmtgbroker
    Can you drink Winstrol and get the same results as injections? Some people tell me yes and some no. I have been injecting for a week and have what appears to be an abcess on both gluts. I don't want to stop my cycle but the pain of injections is bad. I am taking 50 mg.
    You can drink it but it's my understanding you loose some of the strength from taking it orally. I believe around 25%...So you may have to up it to 75mgs to get the same..But nothing is going to replace the injections..

Look at it this way..When you are really sick and go to a Dr. he may prescribe some Oen capsules to take everyday...But usually the give you an injection of the pen to get it started on the spot. Just more stronger and faster acting

I understand, but there is literally nowhere to inject on by gluts. The abscess on both gluts are too swollen and hot. I would much rather inject but how? I just do not want to stop my cycle. Thanks for the advice.

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    I understand, but there is literally nowhere to inject on by gluts. The abscess on both gluts are too swollen and hot. I would much rather inject but how? I just do not want to stop my cycle. Thanks for the advice.
    you need more than 2 injection sites when injecting ED bro, preferably 6...

should have prepared yourself for this...

How do you prepare for an abscess? Not being a jerk here but seriously, if the shots are doing that to my gluts will the same be true if I take them in other parts of my body? (ie my thighs) Thanks.

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    How do you prepare for an abscess? Not being a jerk here but seriously, if the shots are doing that to my gluts will the same be true if I take them in other parts of my body? (ie my thighs) Thanks.
    why size pin did u use for your glutes?

in your case, i'de either drop the winny or take it orally....

Jefferey is offline Banned
    Heard of Alcohol...What are you doing using the same needles and cleaning the sites with piss....Jesus I have over 100 cycles and never ever have had an abscess....I'm currently shooting Syntherol in ea arm with 4 injection oer ea..That's 8 injections a day besides my gear and have no problems...

Shoot your delts, quads ect with a new syringe ea time and clean the area with alcohol and by gods wash your freaking hands after using the men's room

If the above fails to work, change your supplier

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    You always have Delts and the Mid/Outer aspect of your thighs...but if you experience discomfort/pain from the winny you might not want to use the delts because that will pretty much limit any upperbody exercise.

Just remember to please use a large muscle group to inject in...if you ready the last Muscle Developement there is a story of a guy from the UK that did and injection in his forearm and developed compartment syndrom. Doctors had to cut it open to relieve the pressure.

Dizz

I am using a 23g 1 inch 3 cc pin. And I use a different one each and every time. However, I have not used the alchol to clean the site before I stick. I want to tough it out but an abscess can be serious. Thats why I was asking about drinking. Trust me, it's not cause I want to. Thanks.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Well there is your problem. You should rub the alcohol over the spot to be injected and on the top of a multi-use vial.

tj979 is offline Associate Member
    Ib profin like 3 times a day 5 pills at a time, that works for me, and you cant keep injecting in to your glutes, how will you sit? Try your quads and delts its really not that bad, when I did my first cycle of sust (u want pain, try sust) I was scared as shit to go in to my delts and quads but you do it and its over with, its not that bad believe me

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    you can drink the winny but about 12-17% is lost so you want to take a bit xtra to make up for this...you do know that the active life is 9-10 hours...so optimal dose would be twice a day every 9 hours..

tj979 is offline Associate Member
    ohh yeah and clean your injection site dude! think of the bacteria on your ass and what it picks up from a toilet seat and your going to inject in that area! Not good dude always clean with alcohol!

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    I am using a 23g 1 inch 3 cc pin. And I use a different one each and every time. However, I have not used the alchol to clean the site before I stick. I want to tough it out but an abscess can be serious. Thats why I was asking about drinking. Trust me, it's not cause I want to. Thanks.

Your skin has millions of bacteria on it and to push a needle through it into you muscle without making sure the site is clean is not a very smart thing to do. True, your body has an immune system to fight off infections but it's not too smart to test it. Some bacteria your body won't respond to fast enough to stop before major damage is done and you requiring a Hospital visit....

Dizz

I have drank winny in the past and also shot it I prefer the shot 100% more and dude if your going to shoot ed like the others said prepair a lot more.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    The winny tastes like SHIT!!!!!!!!! make sure you have something to wash it down with!

I think I'll give it one more try but this time clean the vial and pin!!! Thanks everyone and I'll let ya know if that got it or not.

ekeaz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny
    The winny tastes like SHIT!!!!!!!!! make sure you have something to wash it down with!
    Agree 100%

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    dont quote me here.. But I believe I read in one of Anthony Roberts logs .. he stated winny was a compund that worked better being injested orally.. Dont remember why.. but remember the fact.. Anthony you should que up here bro..

Thread Information