Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Manpretty is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Well ya, obviously running ANYTHING is gonna be better than running nothing. This argument is pointless.

And I really dont think hepatotoxicity is overrated either. AAS have damaged my liver.

what type of length/dosing do you normally run?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Manpretty
    what type of length/dosing do you normally run?
    Last bout that got me into trouble was running var for prolly 6 weeks at 100mg ed. Earlier in the same cycle ran halo at 40mg ed for 4 weeks.

topnotch is offline Member
    and you think this shows YOUR maturity???????? nice

blanket statement once again

because someone is ready to inject means that they are ready for roids....nice glad you showed your how knowledgable you are!!!!

this is smart thinking??????? sman how are you a mod???????
    your an fing PARROT

ps everytime you make a mistake that i notice i will call you on it so get use to it
    Manpretty, look a lot of the arguments is each person's own opinion...if you took an overall vote, most of the experienced guys here would suggest an injectable over oral cycle. About SMAN's advice? He has given me along w/ many others great advice. If i hadn't listened to him I would have started out on a 20 week cycle all screwed up w/ way too many compounds, but he gave me some good advice and i backed up and changed things to the right way. I wouldnt' go trashing the vets and mods man, they're in that position b/c they have great knowledge and helped many people out.

Quote Originally Posted by topnotch
    Manpretty, look a lot of the arguments is each person's own opinion...if you took an overall vote, most of the experienced guys here would suggest an injectable over oral cycle. About SMAN's advice? He has given me along w/ many others great advice. If i hadn't listened to him I would have started out on a 20 week cycle all screwed up w/ way too many compounds, but he gave me some good advice and i backed up and changed things to the right way. I wouldnt' go trashing the vets and mods man, they're in that position b/c they have great knowledge and helped many people out.
    and because he is a mod is exactly why he needs to be on point i know hes knowledgable but you cant make some of the statements he has when youre in a poistion like his

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Last bout that got me into trouble was running var for prolly 6 weeks at 100mg ed. Earlier in the same cycle ran halo at 40mg ed for 4 weeks.
    thats not too crazy do you know if you had existing problems before those cycles?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    and because he is a mod is exactly why he needs to be on point i know hes knowledgable but you cant make some of the statements he has when youre in a poistion like his

Explain to me what I stated that was NOT true.

I stated that he COULD (the possibility exists)do damage to his HPTA that COULD effect the rest of his life!!!

This is NOT a game here and I will give advice according to the poster and what I feel they need to hear. Sometimes they need to hear about the risks as sometimes they seem to think nothing bad can happen to them.

How many people do you help here on a daily basis? If I didn't explain it to your liking,sorry, but then stay out of my posts.

And just for the record, I am a MONITOR, NOT a Mod!!! I have no powers here or authorities any more than you do except I help weed out the bad threads that can affect this board. So get off the MOD bit please!!
    Last edited by SMAN12b; 03-20-2007 at 09:20 PM.

Originally Posted by Manpretty

oh please...

thats not too crazy do you know if you had existing problems before those cycles?
    Naw I was perfect. I get my blood work done every few months to be safe on and off cycle. But now I have to get blood work done EVERY WEEK just to be sure im stayin healthy cuz my liver cant take anything. I cant even take medications for other problems now because my liver is ****ed.

Not sayin it will happen to everyone, but people DO need to exercise caution when using orals and especially if they DO have an existing condition (like you suggested I may have) which this user may.

good to know....sorry it had to come from you personal experience bino

any signs that your liver is repairing itself?
    how long has it been since you knew about the problem?

good to know....sorry it had to come from you personal experience bino

any signs that your liver is repairing itself?
    how long has it been since you knew about the problem?
    Ya its a bitch, they always say teenagers think they are invincible and shit will never happen to "them" but I think ist true for everyone. I was under the assumption I would be just fine using orals etc. Well they got the best of me needless to say. My liver IS, yes, slowly coming back. The body always likes to heal itself which is amazing just takes time and a cautious eye.
    But I will not use orals ever again LOL.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    too the original poster of this thread i apoligize for the shit that has gone down and tottally fvcked your thread up,
    no respect..this is closed too much bullshit and grap going on here..............................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information