My First Cycle Blueprint - Tweaks?

STATS:

150lbs
    7% b/f (just finished cutter)
    Training since 17.

----------------------------------------

Cycle:

Weeks 1-10
    500mg Test Enanthate - 250 every 3.5 days.

PCT:

Clomid.

-------------------------------------------

Training Split:

Mon - Rest

Tue - Chest

Wed - Shoulders

Thur - Legs

Fri - Back

Sat - Arms

Sun - Rest

------------------------------------

------------------------------------------
    Diet:

Meal 1: 7am

1 cup of brown rice
    1 banana
    10 egg whites, 1 yolk.

Meal 2: 10am

1 cup of brown rice.
    1 cup of brocolli
    Protein Shake

Meal 3: 1pm

1 cup of brown rice
    Tuna
    1 cup of brocolli
    1tbsp Udos Oil

Meal 4: 4pm

1 cup of brown rice.
    chicken breast
    1 cup of brocolli

Meal 5: 7pm (PRE-WORKOUT MEAL)

1 cup of brown rice
    chicken breast
    1tbsp Udos oil
    1 cup of brocolli

TRAINING: 8.30

Meal 6: (POST-WORKOUT MEAL)

Before bed:

Protein shake
    1 tbsp Udos Oil

------------------------

Finally I also have two questions;

Regarding injecting, I'm using a 10ml syringe and a 21G 1.5" pin. My first injection was on Thursday and a problem I encountered was how its extremely hard drawing the solution, even after I had balance the air by pushing the equivalent amount into the syringe first etc etc. Am I doing something wrong?

And secondly, my first injection was a straight shot of 500mg. Obviously now it has come to light that it will be better to inject twice a week (every 3.5 days which I will now be doing), but initially I drew two 250ml vials in to the syringe but the amount showing on the syringe was only 200ml? Should this not be stating 500ml?

Guys, much appreciate any input, advice, tweaks, whatever. I have researched a tone for this and now I'm ready to rock and roll.

Best,
    J

Snrf is offline Banned
    dude, STEP AWAY FROM THE GEAR.

150lbs is way too small, you'll just lose all your gains post cycle..unless ur 5'6 or under that is

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    dude, STEP AWAY FROM THE GEAR.

150lbs is way too small, you'll just lose all your gains post cycle..unless ur 5'6 or under that is
    No he wont. But yeah, he is way too light and a little too young. Also, why the huge syringe? How tall are you?

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    150lbs is way too small, ..unless ur 5'6 or under that is
    ditto.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    How tall are you???

Cat316 is offline Associate Member
    first how tall second you said you just finished a cutter...was it diet or a cutting cycle and if it was a cycle you need to take off dude

Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    5' 9" in height.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat316
    first how tall second you said you just finished a cutter...was it diet or a cutting cycle and if it was a cycle you need to take off dude

No AS. Purely diet, cardio, ECA.

Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    Also, why the huge syringe?
    I have 3ml and 5mls also. Guess use of a 3 would be better.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    No he wont. But yeah, he is way too light and a little too young. Also, why the huge syringe? How tall are you?
    HAHA Sorry to hijack but when I was like 19 a buddy of mine gave me some deca .. and an 18 gauge and told me to inject it into my glute it was like hammering nail into my ass... hurt like hell.... haha.... I only did 1 injection =P

Cat316 is offline Associate Member
    if your doing glute shots use 23 g...21 is gana hurt more expecially your first cycle man

JMC
    JMC is offline Associate Member
    yea 21g is like an f'in straw bro its gonna hurt

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick_J8
    5' 9" in height. No AS. Purely diet, cardio, ECA.
    Dude, you need to eat!!! 150lbs at your height; you must have 12.5" arms. Snrf is right, you will lose all your gains because you dont know how to eat.

Dude, you need to eat!!! 150lbs at your height; you must have 12.5" arms. Snrf is right, you will lose all your gains because you dont know how to eat.
    My diet/nutrition knowledge is more than precise.

Snrf is offline Banned
    no it isnt, or u'd be 200lbs at that height quite easily

Not to flame bro, but dont piss down my neck and tell me its raining. We know better.

no it isnt, or u'd be 200lbs at that height quite easily
    I don't recall the thread-writer stating they wanted to be 200lbs. But if you did, please point it out.

150lbs, 7% b/f. Yup. That's me. And that was Frank Zane's stats too. Problem with Zanes weight? Was he "underweight"? Was he "off" with his nutrition? Was he "pissing down your neck"? No. But you are simply pissing in the wind with your comments.

Much appreciate the heaps of help you guys provide round these parts. I must come again.

I don't recall the thread-writer stating they wanted to be 200lbs. But if you did, please point it out.

150lbs, 7% b/f. Yup. That's me. And that was Frank Zane's stats too. Problem with Zanes weight? Was he "underweight"? Was he "off" with his nutrition? Was he "pissing down your neck"? No. But you are simply pissing in the wind with your comments.

Much appreciate the heaps of help you guys provide round these parts. I must come again.
    So youre Frank Zane??? Wow. Post some pics, prove us all wrong.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer
    18 gauge and told me to inject it into my glute it was like hammering nail into my ass... hurt like hell.... haha.... I only did 1 injection =P

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    What everyone one is saying at your age your hormone levels are plenty high enough to gains 30+ lbs naturaly. Im 5'7" a Iwaited until I bottomed out at 180 to use AS, their right, you shouldnt be using AS, you can do so much naturally with out tampering with your hormones.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Plus your diet needs alot of work, seems like brown rice and chicken was the only thing you could think up at the time.

Snrf is offline Banned

frank zane was NOT 150lbs, his competition weight was 180lbs.

your nutrition knowledge is worse than columbus's (This sites resident anorexic)

And as for you not recalling "the thread writer stating they wanted to be 200lbs"...you know you're the "thread writer" right? Why are you referring to yourself in the 3rd person weirdo?

If you don't wanna be 200lbs, why are you even interested in steroids ? if you wanna be 160, 170 or whatever your goal is thats quite easily achievable w/o steroids....if you knew anything about training or diet you'd be there very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    What everyone one is saying at your age your hormone levels are plenty high enough to gains 30+ lbs naturaly. Im 5'7" a Iwaited until I bottomed out at 180 to use AS, their right, you shouldnt be using AS, you can do so much naturally with out tampering with your hormones.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Plus your diet needs alot of work, seems like brown rice and chicken was the only thing you could think up at the time.

Ta for your productive response. At least i've established one thing; My diet needs a lot of work. I must have a false sense of reality. I was very sure my diet was spot on... taking note my goal is lean mass gain. Minimal bodyfat gain.

But dare I ask where I need improvement? Possibly implying more variety in my carb and protein sources?

BG
    Ta for your productive response. At least i've established one thing; My diet needs a lot of work. I must have a false sense of reality. I was very sure my diet was spot on... taking note my goal is lean mass gain. Minimal bodyfat gain.

But dare I ask where I need improvement? Possibly implying more variety in my carb and protein sources?
    At your weight, you should be about bulking. Ive been bulking my whole life, because I started at 140lbs, but I put on 40 naturally over 5-6 years. You should be taking 2 shakes with amino acids , and high carb/protioen meals every 2 hour if possible. Eating this many times will ensure your metabolism is going fast enough where your body wont store fat......keeping you lean.

Thread Information