Thread: accutane

sp33dg33k is offline Member

accutane

is accutane hard on the liver and if so would it be too harsh to take it at the same time as dbol ?

physio_sport is offline Banned
    i guess you have heavy acne there are other anti-acne tratments outthere which are just as good whith less problems.
    i used to have bad acne problems they went away when i used benzoyl peroxide topical with tetricilin300 and there was a another antibiotics tablets which i cant remember the name of.

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    i used to have fairly bad acne..nothing seemed to work...untill i took acutane..and now im clear as can be(knock on wood)
    but so far i havent had any problems on or off gear....
    not positive what the effects are on the liver, but i do know i did have to go in and have lab work done...posibly to check on my liver....ill try and find out for ya....

Cnyce

physio_sport is offline Banned
    tis is what i found out about accuatne side-effects:

Side Effects: Frequency:

Chapped lips 90%
    Dry skin and itching 80% - the use of daily alpha hydroxacids will help prevent this side effect.
    Dryness of nose, mild nosebleed 80%
    Irritation of the eyelids and eyes 40% - Vitamin E 400 IU each day may lessen this side effect.
    Joint and muscle pains 15%
    Temporary hair thinning 10%
    Rash 7%
    Intestinal symptoms 5%
    Urinary symptoms 5%
    Headache 5%
    Increased sensitivity to sunburn 5% - the use of daily sunscreen will help prevent this side effect.
    Decreased night vision <1%
    Depression, thoughts of suicide <1%

Isotretinoin may increase the level of blood fats, sometimes to risky levels. Occasionally it may affect the liver. That's why regular blood tests are necessary when you are taking isotretinoin; these tests must be done when you have fasted for 12 hours (no breakfast), so that the blood fat determinations are reliable. A baseline blood chemistry test is established before patients start isotretinoin.

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    awesome thx pysio_sport

zeeb93 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation

I was on accutane for about 1.5-2 years. It is a brutal drug!! I had to take blood and urine tests every month to check on my kidneys and liver, because it is so harmful to them. The drug also causes depression. This happened im myself, my brother who took it, and in several cases in the US. There are lawsuits in progress against Roche, the company that makes accutane. I would definetly stay off gear, if you are on accutane, but just my opinion. It cures acne, but it is strong shit!!!!

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Some side effects of accutane...My buddies gettin ready to take some...****s pretty brutal.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I feel like a spokes person for B5 - but i would try it before i went and got accutane......

It was recommended by many members on this site..... I bought it and it seems to be working for me. Take about 4000mg's for the 1st week or two and then 1000mg's every week after that for maintenance. also, IT'S CHEAP! like 250grams for $10.

If you want.... add some of that benzyl alcohol treatment to it..... and IF you do these both..... and it STILL doesn't help you - then you may need accutane..... supposedly the "success rate" with vitamin B5 is higher than with accutane..... i would definately give it a go 1st

B5 comes in powder dorm or pill form (recommend powder) it's also cheaper

Thread Information