I talked to my Supplier who was running out of addresses due to the fact that some of his AAS packages was being seized by customs. The guy has good luck for the mass quanity he orders. Anyways he has 50% of his orders going to "General Delivery" at the USPS.

I went with him today to check and see if he had any mail. When we arrived at the front desk all he had to do was show his ID. The clerk just glanced at it to verify that he was infact who he said he was (about 2 seconds) and gave him back his ID. 1 minute later we walked out, and where on our way.

If you guys ever choose General Delivery and are ordering International all you have to do is (Example)

John Doe
General Delivery
North Pole, North Pole 00000

General Delivery seems to be a great option. Your mail will be held at your Main Post Office for up to 30 days and can be conveniently picked up at any retail window regardless if you are getting mail at another location.

If you want to due a test run to see how it works go into your Post Office tell them general delivery flash your ID, and see how your post office does it.

The best thing it's free.No PAPERWORK to fill out, and IMO it's safer then sending to your address or your friends address! Just as long as you know the shipping box doesnt say Steroids on it.

Thought I would share this because I see a lot of posts where people are running out of ideas to where they should ship there package.

Anywho my buddy has been doing this for 3 years with no problems. Though some other addresses of his have flagged by Customs his "General Delivery"has not. Luck? Maybe, but when you order overseas you are rolling the dice anyways.
OH AND PLEASE DO NOT PM ME FOR A SOURCE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT